HT at EUGENIX NW5 4200+ grafts Dr.Arika Bansal Jan 2nd-3rd

Wandererind

Have been following this forum just for few months. I have been gradually losing my hair for the past 10 years and now Iam NW5. I consulted almost all the top clinics in india and few online sessions from turkey too. I met Dr.Pradeep Sethi at bangalore in a meet&greet session through Anil. I hardly had few minutes and i wasnt able to decide about anything. Cant blame him really as it wasnt a private session. Then i contacted Anil and went to their Gurugram clinic in person before few days. Had a consulation with Dr.Arika for few minutes and i was really convinced after that. She answered my questions patiently and explained everything in detail. I took couple of days to decide about the dates as i was contemplating to do it in march because i have my sister's wedding in feb. But decided to take it now as i have almost 50 days for the wedding. One thing i liked about Eugenix is that they arent pushy like many other top clinics in india. That gave me a positive feeling.  @Abhinay Singh (during the consultation) and Anil were really helpful and they were patient enough to explain everything. Now my dates are locked. Its jan-2nd/3rd and thats the earliest date i got when i decided abt this before couple of weeks. 

I am slightly nervous and excited at the same time. I was really confused before few days. Had a chat with @JohnAC71 and @Captain Haddockregarding the procedure. they were exceptionally helpful regarding my decision. had a brief chat with @juanjs84 about His HT at Eugenix. will update everything regarding the procedure frequently. fingers crossed!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor

Wanderwind I wish you all the best and rest assured that you have chosen one of the best clinics to got to. Not only in India but worldwide! I have been patiently waiting since the lock down in March of this year to go to Eugenix myself. Wishing you all the best and I look forward to your updates.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gatsby said:

Wanderwind I wish you all the best and rest assured that you have chosen one of the best clinics to got to. Not only in India but worldwide! I have been patiently waiting since the lock down in March of this year to go to Eugenix myself. Wishing you all the best and I look forward to your updates.

When i posted abt HT and eugenix, u were one among the few to reply immediately in that thread. thanku so much @Gatsby. i really wish you to get your transplant done very soon at eugenix! thanku

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, SLA said:

So excited for you @Wandererind!

Wishing you stellar results. You are in good hands with Dr. Bansal.

How many beard hairs are they planning to use?

She told me that i have a pretty decent donor area. so it will be decided on the previous day i suppose. maybe around 1000 grafts is my guess. will be decided on the previous day. thanku so much for ur wishes! 

Edited by Wandererind
  • Like 1

hi just an update. my procedure is today and tomorrow (31st/1st). had a reschedule and in the clinic already. waiting for the discussion with dr.arika regarding the procedure. will keep u guys posted. slightly nervous regarding the pain and anaesthesia but excited too.😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wandererind said:

hi just an update. my procedure is today and tomorrow (31st/1st). had a reschedule and in the clinic already. waiting for the discussion with dr.arika regarding the procedure. will keep u guys posted. slightly nervous regarding the pain and anaesthesia but excited too.😁

Looking forward to seeing your pics and write up 🤩 awesome man, so pleased your nearly in the chair ! 

• Like 1

Hi, an update from Day 1

Initially by 9.45am, had a short chat with Dr.Arika bansal regarding the hairline design. she said i would require around 4000 grafts and can cover the whole area with a good density. She also mentioned abt the very good donor part i have which is an added advantage the Procedure. My head size is also favourable for the procedure is what dr said. the procedure started by 10.30am and it started with several injections of local anaesthesia. It was kinda painful and trust me, the only part where i felt it. by 11.45amDr.Arika Bansal came and started with initial slits. It was around 2400. Then her team began the extraction and plantation simultaneously by 12.45pm  and it went down till 4pm where we stopped for lunch. Had a frequent visits from Dr and Anil. then again by 4.30pm, Dr.Arika bansal proceeded with another 1400 slits which brings the total number of slits to 3800. Then it was a mini marathon session of 5-6 hrs till 11pm. Initially it was planned upto 2400 but as i was ok with the proceedings, they extended the session and the final tally was 2740. It ended around 10.30pm and rest is left for today. Dr and staffs were very courteous and checked abt pain and proceedings frequently. Nearly 1990 grafts were transplanted in the frontal hairline and around 750 in the crown. Balance 1300 grafts will be used for temple regions, mid scalp and crown/frontal touchups. i personally feel i had a very good day and excited about the results. i am posting this around 4am with negligible pain and just that i am over cautious abt the transplanted area touching anything 😀

Edited by Wandererind
  • Like 1