I need help choosing a cheap clinic ( please)

1 hour ago, Momo said said:

I understand bro, but Eugenix is the best choice for me but they sent me 5 African American results and they were all mediocre ( I’m black). So I’m just going with something cheap because I don’t trust paying too much for a botched HT. And doctors who do excel in my kind of hair like Diep are waaaay out of my price range 

So you're saying that Eugenix who is an excellent and very reputable lower cost clinic in the world, who produces great results, has mediocre cases on African American hair, right? You're not impressed with their results on your particular hair type, which happens to be one of the hardest to harvest and has a high transection rate. Yet you think a cheap Turkish hairmill with unlicensed techs doing the extraction will give you a better result? That's insanity man. Please don't do that. You'll regret it for the rest of your life. 

• Thanks 1

Bosley 11-2016 FUE - 1,407 grafts

Dr. Diep 09-2017 FUE - 2,024 grafts

Dr. Konior 03-2020 FUE - 2,076 grafts

Dr. Konior 09-2021 FUE - 697 scalp to scalp, FUE - 716 beard to beard Total scalp FUE - 6,204 grafts 

Why don't you take the Comprehensive package with us? It will cost you Rs. 75 per graft plus 18% GST. Also, you can get a 20% off for 3 months advance booking. 
Let me tell y'all that the results are the same in all the packages. Its just the level of involvement of the Senior doctors that make the prices higher.
Please don't go for clinics with prices that are too good to be true because they probably aren't true. Its better to remain bald rather than to have a botched job or depleted donor.

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

10 hours ago, ruca2 said:

So you're saying that Eugenix who is an excellent and very reputable lower cost clinic in the world, who produces great results, has mediocre cases on African American hair, right? You're not impressed with their results on your particular hair type, which happens to be one of the hardest to harvest and has a high transection rate. Yet you think a cheap Turkish hairmill with unlicensed techs doing the extraction will give you a better result? That's insanity man. Please don't do that. You'll regret it for the rest of your life. 

Well when you put it like that..: lol, also Eugenix seems to have a stronghold on this page. They seem to be everywhere, is that genuine or do they own a lot of the admins in their pockets 

11 hours ago, Portugal25 said:

@Melvin-Moderator I do agree with you but I rather advise a cheap option that I know is able to provide a decent result than just let this member get seduced by Cinik (or any other Hairmills) and end up getting a bad tech team that will provide yet another Turkish botched HT

Where are all these botched Cinik transplants? All I see recently, are good results. You are incredibly biased towards Cinik and have no real recent proof to back up anything you say. Just browsing HRN you can see plenty of happy people who went to Cinik recently.

This is the reason I haven't even bothered to post an update with my own progress, you and others on this forum will never accept that people can go to Cinik and be happy and have good results! It is so off putting. 

Nobody is asking for you to go around and recommend Cinik and I agree with Melvin, cost should not be a deciding factor and you're better off just saving up more money and going to a top rated surgeon. 

My point is this - Cinik may be a hair mill as you say, but there are plenty of other (far worse) places you should also be warning others about, you always single out Cinik and it's laughable now, you must hate it when people post good results from his clinic.  

• Haha 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Momo said said:

Well when you put it like that..: lol, also Eugenix seems to have a stronghold on this page. They seem to be everywhere, is that genuine or do they own a lot of the admins in their pockets 

When you look up their results like @Zoomster @Fluffhead @harin @ahmedabad_guy these are genuine patients. I will not tolerate you insinuating I’m in anyones pocket. You want to get botched and pay $2k for it, that is up to you.

Best wishes, 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

11 hours ago, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

Why don't you take the Comprehensive package with us? It will cost you Rs. 75 per graft plus 18% GST. Also, you can get a 20% off for 3 months advance booking. 
Let me tell y'all that the results are the same in all the packages. Its just the level of involvement of the Senior doctors that make the prices higher.
Please don't go for clinics with prices that are too good to be true because they probably aren't true. Its better to remain bald rather than to have a botched job or depleted donor.

Wait this is eugenix representative? I was never told about a RS.75 per graft offer? Only 1.25 and higher 

2 hours ago, Kruchie said:

Where are all these botched Cinik transplants? All I see recently, are good results. You are incredibly biased towards Cinik and have no real recent proof to back up anything you say. Just browsing HRN you can see plenty of happy people who went to Cinik recently.

This is the reason I haven't even bothered to post an update with my own progress, you and others on this forum will never accept that people can go to Cinik and be happy and have good results! It is so off putting. 

Nobody is asking for you to go around and recommend Cinik and I agree with Melvin, cost should not be a deciding factor and you're better off just saving up more money and going to a top rated surgeon. 

My point is this - Cinik may be a hair mill as you say, but there are plenty of other (far worse) places you should also be warning others about, you always single out Cinik and it's laughable now, you must hate it when people post good results from his clinic.  

@Kruchie I mean to reffer to Hairmills which are clinics that do up to 8 surgeries per day with zero to little involvement from the Doctor so basically a tech run surgery. I say Cinik because it’s the most well known Hairmill that even advertises in the English Premier League of Soccer but I’ m refering to hairmills like Cinik in general.

You should know that most botched patients don’t make public their bad results. They usually end up having to hide from everyone until they can afford a repair HT with a proper Doctor.

• Like 1

This youtube video from Hair Restoration Network came out 21 hours ago and in every way pertains to your situation. Getting transplants done on a timeline and cheaply is never the way to go. Definitely very timely for you and a good watch.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Momo said said:

Wait this is eugenix representative? I was never told about a RS.75 per graft offer? Only 1.25 and higher 

Eugenix has 3 different packages with varying levels of doctor involvement. They also have five locations and annoying salesmen posting on forums. 

*cough* not unlike some of the Turkish hairmills *cough*

I haven't seen any Afro hair before and afters posted by Eugenix, so that might be worth considering. Afro hair is a real specific skill, and I'd want plenty of visual proof before choosing a doctor.

@Portugal25 I think you have good intentions, but you're also biased as hell. Your number one recommendation is Dr. Ferreira. Remind me, how many results does he have posted anywhere?

@Kruchie It sucks you feel discouraged about posting your results. I think this forum is starting to show a clear bias, and it's not based solely on the quality of results. I find it really uninviting.

Edited by PizzaWolf

• Administrators

This thread has run it’s course. Ultimately, you will make your own choice, but recommending Turkish hair mills is not something we’re ever going to do, if that’s what you think biased is, then I guess we’re biased.

Before we removed another well known Turkish clinic who were being considered a hair mill, we were also accused of being “biased” as well. In the end, you can’t please everyone.  

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.