I need help choosing a cheap clinic ( please)

So I had a hair transplant at Esteworld and while I would consider it a failure I have a hair line and it actually looks pretty good at a number 1 so I’m kind of happy. Now I need to know what’s a good clinic for $3000 in Turkey or India? I was planning on Eugenix but that will cost me $6000 and that’s way out of my price range. I don’t want to hear about saving up money because it’s now or never for me as I’ll be moving to New Zealand and won’t be anywhere near Turkey again. THANK YOU 

• Administrators

Do not get a hair transplant if you have such a low budget. Good work aint cheap, and cheap work aint good. Save up until you can afford a decent clinic like Eugenix, which is reasonably priced.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@Momo said you should thank God for the fact you went to a hairmill like Esteworld and came out without having a botched hair transplant.

The cheapest Doctor in Turkey with decent results is Dr. Demirsoy at 1.25€/graft. He does 1 patient per day but he does have the techs do the implanting after he has done the slits.

If you even consider going to a hairmill where technicians without any medical background perform your surgery I advise you to instead go to the nurses Esma&Serkan Tetik as they charge 1400€ and do just 1 patient per day using the DHI technique. HRN has 1 real patient posting results from these nurses and the Turkish forum has dozen of real patients posting decent results (even the forum Administrator). Better having a surgery with nurses than techs at a hairmill.

@JohnAC71 thank you for your kind words but I won’t bother uploading my list because Momo just wants a cheap HT and is surely not concerned with a list that compares Doctors techniques and prices that are more expensive than Eugenix.

Edited by Portugal25

2 minutes ago, Portugal25 said:

@Momo said you should thank God for the fact you went to a hairmill like Esteworld and came out without having a botched hair transplant.

The cheapest Doctor in Turkey with decent results is Dr. Demirsoy at 1.25€/graft. He does 1 patient per day but he does have the techs do the implanting after he has done the slits.

If you even consider going to a hairmill where technicians without any medical background perform your surgery I advise you to instead go to the nurses Esma&Serkan Tetik as they charge 1400€ and do just 1 patient per day using the DHI technique. HRN has 1 real patient posting results from these nurses and the Turkish forum has dozen of real patients posting decent results (even the forum Administrator). Better having a surgery with nurses than techs at a hairmill.

Appreciate the reply man 🙏🏾 Yeah I’m so glad they didn’t overharvest my donor area. Also, do you genuinely think Esma&Serkan Tetik is the best cheap place to go? 

@Momo said you won’t find a cheaper option that has dozens of real patients posting their decent results. 
Go to the Turkish forum sacekimisonuclari and check real patients threads that had their HT with Esma&Serkan. 

• Administrators

You’re setting yourself up for failure. Why on earth would you go in to surgery if your goal is to get the cheapest, not the best. We need to as a community not entertain such inquiries, they’re detrimental to what we stand for as a community. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Definitely consider the options @Portugal25 has given. Please do not consider anyone else if you really can only go cost effective.

Or better still save up and you will have much better options! Eugenix being the most obvious. It really is worth it. 

Edited by JohnAC71

2 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

You’re setting yourself up for failure. Why on earth would you go in to surgery if your goal is to get the cheapest, not the best. We need to as a community not entertain such inquiries, they’re detrimental to what we stand for as a community. 

I understand bro, but Eugenix is the best choice for me but they sent me 5 African American results and they were all mediocre ( I’m black). So I’m just going with something cheap because I don’t trust paying too much for a botched HT. And doctors who do excel in my kind of hair like Diep are waaaay out of my price range 

7 minutes ago, Portugal25 said:

@Momo said you won’t find a cheaper option that has dozens of real patients posting their decent results. 
Go to the Turkish forum sacekimisonuclari and check real patients threads that had their HT with Esma&Serkan. 

Thank you man. If you don’t mind could you please post their website? I can’t seem to find it anywhere! 

36 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Do not get a hair transplant if you have such a low budget. Good work aint cheap, and cheap work aint good. Save up until you can afford a decent clinic like Eugenix, which is reasonably priced.

I’m African and they sent me a list of African recipients and they were mediocre. They excel in Caucasian and Indian hair 

19 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

@Melvin-Moderator I do agree with you but I rather advise a cheap option that I know is able to provide a decent result than just let this member get seduced by Cinik (or any other Hairmills) and end up getting a bad tech team that will provide yet another Turkish botched HT

Edited by Portugal25

14 minutes ago, Momo said said:

Thank you man. If you don’t mind could you please post their website? I can’t seem to find it anywhere! 

Sorry I don’t think we can share links to other foruns

Edited by Portugal25

6 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Definitely consider the options @Portugal25 has given. Please do not consider anyone else if you really can only go cost effective.

Or better still save up and you will have much better options! Eugenix being the most obvious. It really is worth it. 

Thanks man, the thing with Eugenix who I was really excited for have really bad results with nappy hair which is my hair. They excel in Caucasian and Indian hair 

• Administrators
29 minutes ago, Portugal25 said:

@Melvin-Moderator I do agree with you but I rather advise a cheap option that I know is able to provide a decent result than just let this member get seduced by Cinik (or any other Hairmills) and end up getting a bad tech team that will provide yet another Turkish botched HT

A hair mill is a hair mill, it’s better to do nothing if you can’t afford it. Shaving is free. 

• Like 1

View my thread

39 minutes ago, Portugal25 said:

You are wrong. I've posted a thread on my journey and there are dozens of vloggers on YouTube.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fabofly said:

You are wrong. I've posted a thread on my journey and there are dozens of vloggers on YouTube.

I think he meant dozens of documented hair transplants from the same cheap clinic? 

12 minutes ago, fabofly said:

@fabofly I don’t understand what you are accusing me of being wrong about. 

You should be aware that here at HRN everyone advises to ignore YouTube videos, Instagram, Social media or images on Clinic websits because those are usually either fake results or cherry picked results.

The best and only way to chose a Doctor is by looking at several real patient results and talking with real patients about their experience.

Your advice to look at YouTube videos shows you are new to HRN.

I did a quick search of your clinic at the Turkish forum, opened the first patient showing photos his HT and saw this overharvested donor area.

When I recommend a Doctor I usually have done extensive research on them. You can search as much as you want and you won’t find this bad work from any Doctor on my list. 

C68B7531-ED69-4899-A635-5D1D4CA684AE.jpeg

DE248CFA-5527-4298-A20C-4464E4A9A112.jpeg

Edited by Portugal25

@fabofly I just opened another patient thread on the Turkish forum showing his results from the Turkish Hairmill where you claim to have had your surgery and boom I found another overharvested donor and a patient saying he’s suing the clinic.

It took me under 3 minutes to find two botched patients from this clinic. 

Not going to bother looking any further as it’s pretty clear this a place to avoid like the plague!

6594EAA1-F633-42C6-8D5B-D06D6888B5AF.jpeg

Edited by Portugal25

7 minutes ago, Portugal25 said:

@fabofly I don’t understand what you are accusing me of being wrong about. 

You should be aware that here at HRN everyone advises to ignore YouTube videos, Instagram, Social media or images on Clinic websits because those are usually either fake results or cherry picked results.

The best and only way to chose a Doctor is by looking at several real patient results and talking with real patients about their experience.

Your advice to look at YouTube videos shows you are new to HRN.

I did a quick search of your clinic at the Turkish forum, opened the first patient showing photos his HT and saw this overharvested donor area.

When I recommend a Doctor I usually have done extensive research on them. You can search as much as you want and you won’t find this bad work from any Doctor on my list. 

C68B7531-ED69-4899-A635-5D1D4CA684AE.jpeg

DE248CFA-5527-4298-A20C-4464E4A9A112.jpeg

One instance of a botched job means nothing. Fact of the matter is that if you want any meaningful statistical significance you are going to need far more than 1,5, 10 examples.

When i say YouTube, I'm not talking about the hair clinics posts, that would be a clear conflict of interest. My point is that there are real people with no affiliation to clinics who are posting their journey on a weekly/monthly basis. You can reach out to them and ask questions like i have, i have a YouTube page that I am posting too sporadically as well. Most people are not interested in forums.

• Like 1

I opened two real patients threads on the Turkish forum and they were both botched so its 2 for 2 = 100% botched!

You really should be aware of what you are recommending to other members because your basically sending lambs to the slaughterhouse.

if you seriously believe this clinic that destroyed the donor area of that poor guy is a clinic to be recommended at HRN then you are either employed by this clinic or seriously delusional.

Edited by Portugal25