MY EXPERIENCE WITH DR.KORAY. HAVE I BEEN OVER HARVESTED?

dust78

11 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Actually he has had two successful surgeries with Dr. Erdogan.

11 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Actually he has had two successful surgeries with Dr. Erdogan.

Ok sorry i didn’t know about it :)

5 hours ago, JayLDD said:

Nonsense post by someone who doesn't understand how hair transplants work. The same you suggest here could be said of Rahal, Lorenzo, Hasson/Wong, Freitas and Feriduni, all of those are very high level surgeons that perform FUE, some of them at the very peak level.  None of them perform extractions or implantations, so by time spent performing the surgery they also do "less than half the work".  Yet no one makes this argument for these surgeons.

Stop yo offense  and be humble.
a) you defend koray saying that he is one of the top.
 I told you it can be true but if other people make 50% of the work, you can be the best of the world, other people can destroy what you are doing.
b) a lot of top surgeon act the way koray acts?
everybody is responsible for his team. koray his the best but his works are weak? Maybe koray is the best but his team sucks 
H&W for example has had the same technicians for ten years. Can you say the same thing for koray? 

There are tons of poor work from koray Clinique. Stop defending him everywhere, as you do, saying he is a TOP!
He is a TOP? I'm with you but who cares? the HT from his Clinique are POOR.
behind the picture you see here there are SUFFERING people, people who spent a LOT of money and sometimes look worse than they were.
Show them some respect and stop acting like a funboy.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, duchaine said:

Stop yo offense  and be humble.
a) you defend koray saying that he is one of the top.
 I told you it can be true but if other people make 50% of the work, you can be the best of the world, other people can destroy what you are doing.
b) a lot of top surgeon act the way koray acts?
everybody is responsible for his team. koray his the best but his works are weak? Maybe koray is the best but his team sucks 
H&W for example has had the same technicians for ten years. Can you say the same thing for koray? 

There are tons of poor work from koray Clinique. Stop defending him everywhere, as you do, saying he is a TOP!
He is a TOP? I'm with you but who cares? the HT from his Clinique are POOR.
behind the picture you see here there are SUFFERING people, people who spent a LOT of money and sometimes look worse than they were.
Show them some respect and stop acting like a funboy.

Look for yourself on the international forum where most of the results are, and where his reputation is still huge. 

I’ve had personal experience with the clinic and therefore did huge amounts of research, and continued to do so up until mid last year. A recent look at the international forum suggests the vast majority of his results are still at a very high standard. There are at least 30 from the last 12 months 

Rather than deny off the basis of a shock loss case where the poster is complaining after 4 months, take a look at *all* of his results from recently rather than finding a result where someone complained and jumping on the negative bandwagon.

I have sympathy for and empathize with anyone that doesn’t receive the results they wanted, I also support touch ups or refunds for those that genuinely have issues. 4 months in and complaining about shock loss is not a realistic scenario for these sort of complaints. If at 8 months it is still very noticeable I’ll post on this thread that he ought to be fully refunded for the second procedure.

stop ignoring statistics and focusing on a select few cases. He has more patient posted cases than any other doctor in the world. If you looked with a statistical mindset at virtually any other surgeon you’d conclude that apart from 18-6 months ago he is among the most consistent in the world, and for FUE megasessions he is one of the most successful.

I think the only thing to avoid now is the diatribes between members of the forum, there is only to wait a maximum of another two months and then more or less you will understand if it was a mistake on the part of the clinic  (at which point the latter will have to admit it and repay at least the patient) or it was a shock loss. It has been established that the Dut78 member will have to have the chance, if he will want to be able to wear the hair in donor at the length he wishes and not exclusively long, otherwise it will not be a success for the clinic but a flop this time, but  we all hope not.

Edited by Egy
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, JayLDD said:

stop ignoring statistics and focusing on a select few cases. He has more patient posted cases than any other doctor in the world. If you looked with a statistical mindset at virtually any other surgeon you’d conclude that apart from 18-6 months ago he is among the most consistent in the world, and for FUE megasessions he is one of the most successful.

That's the problem "ha has more patient posted cases than any doctor in the world"
He should work less and pay more attention to the quality of his works. A lot of cases are good? Great but too many cases are POOR.

I think JayLDD is right in stating that even top doctors don't implant or extract. Having assistants to look at the grafts under microscopes is also important. The big difference is you can end up with inexperienced teenagers at ASMED. Many are so young that it is not possible they have much experience. At H&W for example, the assistants have decades of experience.

I think at this point, after all the negative patient posts regarding work done at ASMED, it's burying your head in the sand to claim there is not a problem. Some of the hairline work he is producing is absolutely atrocious and there is a strong rumor that he is performing 9 surgery's per day. It is therefore clear why he has the most ' patient results '. It is the very definition of a hair transplant factory, like it or not. I believe he began life as one of the best. Not now.

The only surgeons worth considering are in Ankara, not Istanbul. It's a shame because Ankara isn't a nice place. I think people should avoid Turkey entirely however. 

3 hours ago, jonnyalex said:

I think JayLDD is right in stating that even top doctors don't implant or extract. Having assistants to look at the grafts under microscopes is also important. The big difference is you can end up with inexperienced teenagers at ASMED. Many are so young that it is not possible they have much experience. At H&W for example, the assistants have decades of experience.

I think at this point, after all the negative patient posts regarding work done at ASMED, it's burying your head in the sand to claim there is not a problem. Some of the hairline work he is producing is absolutely atrocious and there is a strong rumor that he is performing 9 surgery's per day. It is therefore clear why he has the most ' patient results '. It is the very definition of a hair transplant factory, like it or not. I believe he began life as one of the best. Not now.

The only surgeons worth considering are in Ankara, not Istanbul. It's a shame because Ankara isn't a nice place. I think people should avoid Turkey entirely however. 

AMEN!
It is what I've been saying during the last 2 days.
Maybe koray is the best in the world but if he uses young unexperienced guys to make 50% of the works, who cares he is the best?
We should consider results and much of the results are very poor in the last years.

1 hour ago, RobertFUE said:

JAYLDD why dont you shave your head so we can see the hairline and donar zones and post pictures on here, i dare you then you can prove to the world how great koray erdogan really is.

Maybe he has a marvelous head because he had a good team for his HT.
The problem is that Asmed has a lot of team and we see a lot of poor results.

31 minutes ago, RobertFUE said:

Best thing for JAYLDD to do is shave his head and post pics so we can see the quality of a koray erdogan HT.

Do it for the community. 

Fuck letting some 18 year old tech touch my head to do surgery on.

Duchaine he is 21 year old male who has had 6k grafts extracted and placed. This is unethical this is why i ask to see pictures

@RobertFUE Are you another like John_Henry or are you the same person, with the sole purpose of having this report deleted by pretending to defame Koray? 

@RobertFUE who I am ?  You who you are, Who just shot gunshots on koray.  In a European forum koray and 'so powerful that as soon as a user writes like you, the report is deleted, I have the impression that you come right there, but here you will not succeed because this forum does not take money from clinics by deleting reports  Unhappy patients, Melvin will know who you are and bannes you like he always did.

@RobertFUE The best thing you can do is to put some photos of your current situation so that the most expert of the forum can evaluate and answer you, so you will understand something about the ethics of the two doctors who gave you an estimate.

• Administrators
56 minutes ago, Egy said:

@RobertFUE Are you another like John_Henry or are you the same person, with the sole purpose of having this report deleted by pretending to defame Koray? 

Bingo!

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

J@JayLDD as the posts of that guy were deleted, now you can also delete all the pictures you put about a person who has nothing to do with my report, if you want you can open your own report and put those pictures.

if you don’t remove them, then i would ask @Melvin-Moderator to do it.. I dont see the point to have pictures like that in my report, where im trying to expose a serious problem that i have and somebody is trying to change the focus of the conversation. Those pictures are off topic now that the posts of that guy were deleted.

Edited by dust78

• Administrators
1 hour ago, dust78 said:

J@JayLDD as the posts of that guy were deleted, now you can also delete all the pictures you put about a person who has nothing to do with my report, if you want you can open your own report and put those pictures.

if you don’t remove them, then i would ask @Melvin-Moderator to do it.. I dont see the point to have pictures like that in my report, where im trying to expose a serious problem that i have and somebody is trying to change the focus of the conversation. Those pictures are off topic now that the posts of that guy were deleted.

You're posting publicly, so I think everyone has a right to voice their opinion in regards to your case, whether you agree or not. I had to ban the other member, because he was a repeat offender of someone who has been trying to extort money out of the clinic for quite some time, and has tried to use our forum, as one of his extortion tools. I do not tolerate this sort of behavior, and the second I noticed this he was gone. Unfortunately, he has returned over a dozen times, and his tone is obvious. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

7 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

You're posting publicly, so I think everyone has a right to voice their opinion in regards to your case, whether you agree or not. I had to ban the other member, because he was a repeat offender of someone who has been trying to extort money out of the clinic for quite some time, and has tried to use our forum, as one of his extortion tools. I do not tolerate this sort of behavior, and the second I noticed this he was gone. Unfortunately, he has returned over a dozen times, and his tone is obvious. 

Of course, he has the right to voice his opinion in regards of my case.  But puting those pictures is like me intervening  in a very good report of koray where everybody is saying how good is he and i post 7-8 pictures of my donor in that condition, i think it wouldn’t be right. Anyway i think that now that  those posts were cancelled those pictures too should be, because they have nothing to do with what we are talking about, and it seems only a post of someone who wants to balance my negative pictures with some good ones, that’s my opinion, but of course you decide. Thanks.

Edited by dust78
  • Like 1

Hello to everybody,

This morning I wrote to the Italian consultant Alessio, to request the invoice of my operation, because as many of those who have been operated with Koray know, they do not issue invoices and are paid mostly in cash, the answer was so disapointing that i can't even describe it. He replied with an emoticon with a smile, then gave me an ironic joke out of place that had nothing to do with my request and then he said to contact their lawyer. How can this be serious? Im asking for an invoice that should be normal and obligatory to give and I receive this kind of answers? Im loosing faith not only in how it will be  my donor but also in how the clinic will deal with this problem. Unreal everything!

I would just say that 4 months with donor shock loss is common. I would agree with Jean in that if this was the case at 8-9 months, I would be a little worried. Dust78, I really hope your shock loss is only temporary. 

I also went to Dr. Erdogan and even developed necrosis. It was scary as sh@t but Dr Koray provided a free touch up and I'm happy with my result. I really hope you will be satisfied at the end of your journey :)

1 hour ago, HairDew said:

I would just say that 4 months with donor shock loss is common. I would agree with Jean in that if this was the case at 8-9 months, I would be a little worried. Dust78, I really hope your shock loss is only temporary. 

I also went to Dr. Erdogan and even developed necrosis. It was scary as sh@t but Dr Koray provided a free touch up and I'm happy with my result. I really hope you will be satisfied at the end of your journey :)

i'm glad for you you had a touch up, probably in your case it was possible, but you have to understand that in my case there's no touch up that can be done if my donor stay like this, because we are talking about a depleted donor. Where you are going to take the hairs to cover the empty areas? And as i told before is unlikely that my situation is due to shockloss, the problem is too many extraction for the capacity of my donor. I wish i was wrong, but the reality is this: im exactly in the same situation as day one post surgery, if i cut my hair just a little bit it would look like exactly as the first month.

• Administrators

@dust78

I think you’re not even allowing time for the shock loss to subside, you’re already saying things like “you have no repair” things will improve, if they do not then you should work with the clinic. 

I always tell patients it’s better to work with the clinic then against them. Try not get too emotional, I understand you may be frustrated, and it’s totally understandable, but if you start saying and believing that there’s no hope; how can they help you?

Maybe you should take a break, try not to think about it for a few months, then re-assess the situation. 

• Like 1

View my thread

• 1 month later...

Hello to everybody, im back here after 6 months of my surgery now. I would like to show you the state of my Donor. The clinic told me that everything is fine and that there is no overharvesting. For me is aboslutely the opposite. I have my hair at 6 cm , i can't  go under 4/5 cm otherwise the voids would start to appear and that was confirmed also by the barber who immediately saw the problem i had behind. For me is unaccaptable, i would like to have some opinions from you. Thanks!

e0x4gKu.jpg

BtEUaSK.jpg

tOwPI05.jpg

cJeI0De.jpg

6zQZXFk.jpg

m4GGB59.jpg

The truth of the matter is that they used you as a guinea pig that day, one of the worst planned hair transplants I have seen in a while, looking at your before pictures no doctor in their right mind would ever recommend 4000 grafts done.

• Like 1