MY EXPERIENCE WITH DR.KORAY. HAVE I BEEN OVER HARVESTED?

dust78

5 minutes ago, Abi28 said:

The truth of the matter is that they used you as a guinea pig that day, one of the worst planned hair transplants I have seen in a while, looking at your before pictures no doctor in their right mind would ever recommend 4000 grafts done.

I totally agree with you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Abi28 said:

The truth of the matter is that they used you as a guinea pig that day, one of the worst planned hair transplants I have seen in a while, looking at your before pictures no doctor in their right mind would ever recommend 4000 grafts done.

I totally agree with you,

equally unacceptable is the attitude they are having with me. I sent the photos to show the conditions of my donor. The doctor did not even deign to answer me personally, as usual he delegated his consultant who with a message via whatsapp told me that it was all right and that it was all normal. Furthermore, as he had done previously, at the slightest hint of dissent he immediately made me understand that if I didn't like it I had to see it with their lawyer! I wonder what is this way of treating a patient who suffered a permanent damage, who paid a lot of money and who is treated like someone who disturbs, like a plague. Shameful!

• Like 1

• Administrators

It does appear sparse still. What has the clinic offered to do? As for the crown, keep in mind it can take longer for the crown yo grow, so I wouldn’t call that a failure yet. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

The clinic didn't offer me anything, they just said that everything is fine and that the donor has recovered. 

As for the crown im not worried about it i know it will take more time and is ok. I just put a picture to show it, and i have to be fair i had some regrowth and the clinic told me that the it would take more time. The problem is the donor in which i will have to do some kind of repair.

• Administrators

Can you take better pictures with shorter hair. It’s hard to gauge the sparseness of the hair. I suggest cutting your hair shorter and taking pictures inside, outside and in office lighting. That we see how it looks in all occasions.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

typical asmed tactics. They will always claim that everything is fine. In my case they also tried to present my bad result as a good one. Only when I showed them a photo of a square centimetre with 12 hairs was I offered a free repair. But back to the topic...I'm really sorry but if it was shock loss, it would have recovered by now. 

6 hours ago, dust78 said:

The doctor did not even deign to answer me personally

Too busy watching his TVs

6 hours ago, dust78 said:

I sent the photos to show the conditions of my donor.

Donor "homogenisation" as he likes to call it.  Most call it overharvesting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

28 minutes ago, StantonNY said:

You go to Erdogan because forums like this one are recommending him

Where did you read that HRN recommends koray Erdogn (Asmed)?  Unethical Italian forums where only good relationships are left by eliminating bad ones, not HRN.  Here you will find both good and bad ones, so the user can choose whether to go or not.

But then, you just signed up and you are already shooting sentences, it's strange.

Melvin should check your IP address

Edited by Egy

2 hours ago, StantonNY said:

Here you can find he is being recommended-

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/TKY/Turkey

Check this out -

https://bforvendetta2.wordpress.com/2017/07/10/william-seemiller-william-charles/

The HRN site owner has since left but i imagine he has different alias on here the faggot.

Wowwww—- that second link was just something....  

5 hours ago, StantonNY said:

Here you can find he is being recommended-

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/TKY/Turkey

Check this out -

https://bforvendetta2.wordpress.com/2017/07/10/william-seemiller-william-charles/

The HRN site owner has since left but i imagine he has different alias on here the faggot.

Holy crap.. this explains alot

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Egy said:

Where did you read that HRN recommends koray Erdogn (Asmed)?  Unethical Italian forums where only good relationships are left by eliminating bad ones, not HRN.  Here you will find both good and bad ones, so the user can choose whether to go or not.

But then, you just signed up and you are already shooting sentences, it's strange.

Melvin should check your IP address

He’s Robert FUE remember the guy who cane on here before as a troll.

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Sean said:

Wowwww—- that second link was just something....  

Bill is no longer associated with this site, he hasn’t been for quite some time.

• Thanks 1

View my thread

• Administrators
4 hours ago, jonnyalex said:

Holy crap.. this explains alot

It explains a lot, it also explains how this particular person is no longer working for this site.

You guys should know that the OP has personally reached out to me, and I will make sure he gets treated well. 

None of our recommendations are set in stone, and if we find a surgeon not backing up their work, we’ll cut ties.

A lot has been said about this particular surgeon, we found that he was backing up his work, I personally called him, something that wasn’t done before, he assured me he would be standing by every patient.

If that’s changed, we may need to act accordingly, but I expect it won’t come to that. I have OP’s back, just as I do any patient on here.

As I said before, this is a new era at HRN. We’re patient advocates first and foremost, and we want to recommend not only good, but ethical surgeons. There are a lot of forums, but few actually do anything, that’s not us and OP knows that.

• Like 3

View my thread

hello to everybody,

i update my pictures with hair at 1cm and finally with a better camera and natural light. Of course depending on the light the condition can look better or worse. Im quite satisfied with the receiver because there has been a regrowth, although i hope the crown will still improve more. As for the Donor im not satisfied. An assistant of dr Koray with whom i could meet personally  told me that it will get better in the next months, and that if in 12-15 months it doesn't get better, with a tricopigmantation  i would solve the problem. He told me that he wouldn't do a donor exchange cause it can be risky. I will give myself other 3 months to see if it get better and update my pictures, if no improvement appear, i would definetly think that donor has been overharvested. I would apreciate your advice and how you see my situation. Thanks

KsOvk4Q.jpg

A0U45Qy.jpg

zZpWdBx.jpg

TOQSDxP.jpg

GHwH8I7.jpg

czIMLAK.jpg

o3JN8Yj.jpg

f2M1pBT.jpg

IvPGIgs.jpg

Gi6NoxB.jpg

0qa7TRk.jpg

Edited by dust78

• Administrators

I think it’s fair to say it’s improving. That said, I can see the concerns currently, but I think there’s definitely hope. Ive compiled a comparison, and I definitely see big improvements, from the first few months.

It’s good the clinic is standing by their work, I do think you should allow more time to reserve final judgment. After seeing these recent photos, I do think there’s a good chance you’ll be happier by 12 months. Thanks for posting these shots and I truly hope things improve 🙏🏼

443636EE-55E7-42A9-B9EA-DAA0DCD8D6B4.jpeg

P.S. your crown is looking good too 😊

View my thread

On 2/19/2020 at 11:21 PM, dust78 said:

Thanks Melvin, i hope too. Concerns are still there but it has improved. I will wait the 12 months and see what happened. I will continue to update it  thanx!

Hello bro.

I am soory for your issue as we were together in asmed at the same time.

To be honest, i didnt think that it will improve to this point, after the initial pictures of your donor at 2 months post transplant, but even in my situation the donor didnt recover totally, despite its my first hair transplant.

Hopfully it will stil improving for both of us in the next 2_3 months.

Wish you all the best and happy growing.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello to everybody

I would like to post some pictures about a comparison of my donor at 3 months and at 7 months. This pictures show that in reality little or no improvement had happened in my donor in the last months, confirming my theory of overharvesting. Clinic still minimize the problem. I will keep you updated with other pictures soon.

Thanks for your support and fingers crossed for this bad period we are going through!!

loN1A1p.png

8D9w7Iy.png

ddaDLD2.png

n5ItybW.png

I'd like to spend two words in favor of Melvin. I read in some posts some controversy regarding some complaints about censorhip in this forum.

I would like to testify to the total freedom that I had in exposing the facts of my operation, but not only,  Melvin also gave me technical and human support. I can assure you that there are very few forums like this in the web. To make you an example  in a famous Italian forum, my report lasted less than one week before disappearing completely and like mine many others.

I value this forum a lot and the work of Melvin too that allows freedom to speak and to expose facts and I assure you that this is worth gold in this world!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1