Spanker's 2,110 Graft FUT with Dr. Konior

Spanker

Well done Spanker.

Your hair looks awesome. I would be doing somersaults if I have hair like you do when I get to your age.

You are making me feel old. ;)

I found my first white beard hair this week and I took my daughter to freshman orientation as she is starting high school in August.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I won't have your hair when I get to your age either hehe. I'm 27 and half of my hair is already grey (great hair genes right?), but that doesn't bother me as much as my receding hairline which is why I'm here.

Dr. Konoir looks like a great surgeon. I probably won't be considering a transplant for another 3 years, but can you tell me how much 2,110 grafts cost you? I think that is probably around the same amount I will need. If you are not able to provide that information, I understand.

Congrats on the result, it looks fantastic.

Unfortunately I won't have your hair when I get to your age either hehe. I'm 27 and half of my hair is already grey (great hair genes right?), but that doesn't bother me as much as my receding hairline which is why I'm here.

Dr. Konoir looks like a great surgeon. I probably won't be considering a transplant for another 3 years, but can you tell me how much 2,110 grafts cost you? I think that is probably around the same amount I will need. If you are not able to provide that information, I understand.

Congrats on the result, it looks fantastic.

I think it is best to contact the office about it. If you click on my website below, there is a link to his info right in the middle of the page. I researched for a couple years before I pulled the trigger so you are doing it right. Concentrate on what doctor you want, you may find a few that you really like, and they have a consult. Then you know how much you need to save. It will be important to know how many grafts the doctor thinks you need as that often varies more that the price per graft. Good luck to you! Oh, and grey hair usually helps with the look of the result.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate it. I actually had a receded hairline as long as I can remember. I even looked at my 1st grade picture and I even had a slight one back then, but it's been progressively getting worse since I was about 17 so it's definitely MPB. It's not too bad right now and most people can't tell that I have a receding hairline especially if i style it right.

I have actually been on hair loss forums since I was about 21, when I first started taking Propecia and during that time have done a lot of research about surgeons. My number 1 choice has always been Rahal, and Feller. But there have been some things that put me off Feller, so now I'm looking at alternatives and so far the 3 that I really like are Rahal, Bisanga and Konoir.

Spanker,

Your hair looks great. The only problem you're going to have now is keeping all the girls away from running their fingers through your new locks. But then again, that's not really a "problem" now is it? :-).

Congratulations my friend. I can't think of anyone more deserving to get such a stellar result.

Best wishes,

Bill

Spanker,

Your hair looks great. The only problem you're going to have now is keeping all the girls away from running their fingers through your new locks. But then again, that's not really a "problem" now is it? :-).

Congratulations my friend. I can't think of anyone more deserving to get such a stellar result.

Best wishes,

Bill

Thanks a lot Bill. I appreciate it. I appreciate everyone else commenting as well.

View Spanker's Website

Man I gotta tell you, that is an amazing head of hair. I actually printed a couple of your pics and will bring them to Dr. Rahal when I go for round 2 in August. I keep my hair more or less like yours style wise but of course yours is denser and your temples are much more closed. Plus, I have some crown issues. I want to ask the doc if we can work toward getting my temple corners more like yours and to where the the hair falls nice side profile wise like yours. Plus thats the length I like to keep as well. I know I cant match it because of where I started but I want to give the doc an idea of what I consider the optimal place I want to end up after 8500 grafts and if I can get 60-70% of where you are now when it is all said and done, I will be thrilled.

Again, great result. Enjoy it bud.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

• 1 month later...

8 month update

The first pics I am in a bathroom under a low hanging fluorescent light. The last pic is natural light. I'm paying a little tribute to my favorite show and also so you can see how it frames the face. I have a wax product in my hair in all pics.

w8cFCV8l.jpg

z93oelwl.jpg

TBOZDXJl.jpg

oxQbuQ0l.jpg

uI0Tjvjl.jpg

View Spanker's Website

Spanker,

Holy crapola buddy, does your hair ever look AMAZING. I just hit 4 months from my transplant, and can only hope my hair looks half as good as yours does in 4 more months. You must just be thrilled with the results. You deserve it, congrats again buddy! Can't wait to see your update again, and hope the next few months bring you even more good things.

Best,

Mike

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

What a handsome guy you look Spanker in your first picture :D

Hair looks awesome.

Well done.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Incredible, big congratulations. You must be loving every minute. Enjoy!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Thanks y'all.

I am not expecting any more growth because its pretty solid. Just looking to hold steady. I am growing my hair out some so my updates will look a bit different.

View Spanker's Website

This result is so good it cant be real!

Chuffed for you.....Dr Konior bravo:)

I will be honest, i have never looked into Dr Konior or hes results before but if this is anything to go by, wow.

Spanker how is the scar?

Scar is a non issue. I have only cut it down to 1/2 an inch, but that was not a problem. I can see it but my wife is a nurse and she said it is as good as any scar she has seen.

View Spanker's Website