Spanker's 2,110 Graft FUT with Dr. Konior

Spanker

Congrats Spanker. Your results are world-class. I'm glad that you'll be sticking around the forums to shed your wisdom, and no longer your hair.

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Spanker. Your results are world-class. I'm glad that you'll be sticking around the forums to shed your wisdom, and no longer your hair.

Haha. I hope no longer my hair. The shower has been a little hairy lately. Been averaging about 25-30 per shower :confused:. But even if I double that throughout the day I should still be in normal limits. :P

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

You have an awesome head of hair now and your donor supply looks abundant considering your degree of loss. Really happy for you!:):):):)

• 9 months later...

Can't see it (your scar) .... exactly :)

Edited by scooter

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

• 4 months later...

No real changes to report. Still hanging in there. Meds are being good to me and my work is still undetectable. My hairline feels lower actually. With all of the native I have I feel lucky and hope I'm able to keep it for a long time. I forget sometimes that I've had work and don't think too much about it except when I'm checking in on the forum. My life has gotten very busy and while I am checking in about 4 days a week I am posting less. These pics are crops so they got a little grainy. I'll take better pics for my three year and may even have photos taken in front of the green board at Dr. Konior's. I may get a touch up in a few years as an icing on the cake if it makes sense but at this point I'm just enjoying a point in my life of being care free and concentrating on other things in life. I couldn't ask for more from my surgery or my meds at this point.

http://imgur.com/a/UPdI1

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I'm getting some grey slowly but surely and very evenly distributed. I figure I'm be noticeably salt and pepper in the next 10 years.

View Spanker's Website

• 1 year later...

Checking in on my transplant thread. Still doing well. 3 years and 3 months. Meds have helped keep my result very solid. I'm hoping to be 40 before my first tweak which is a little over 3 years. Hopefully the meds will hold that long.

Thanks.

View Spanker's Website

Checking in on my transplant thread. Still doing well. 3 years and 3 months. Meds have helped keep my result very solid. I'm hoping to be 40 before my first tweak which is a little over 3 years. Hopefully the meds will hold that long.

Thanks.

View Spanker's Website

How's the salt and pepper look coming on Spanker?:D

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

How's the salt and pepper look coming on Spanker?:D

Slowly but surely!

View Spanker's Website