Spanker's 2,110 Graft FUT with Dr. Konior

Spanker

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick update that shows my hair pre-op and now as it is growing out. About 8 months and 3 weeks.

z1KJV.jpg

mVJRNPN.jpg

g7io24M.jpg

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Quick update that shows my hair pre-op and now as it is growing out. About 8 months and 3 weeks. No product in any of the pics.

z1KJV.jpg

mVJRNPN.jpg

g7io24M.jpg

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thanks man. I had ran across that pre-op pic and it's surprising to look at now, as I am used to my new hairline, so I thought I would share. Not sure if I am going to let it grow or cut it.

View Spanker's Website

Quick update that shows my hair pre-op and now as it is growing out. About 8 months and 3 weeks. No product in any of the pics.

z1KJV.jpg

mVJRNPN.jpg

g7io24M.jpg

Man you've so much hair. What are you even doing on a hairloss forum! Not that I'm jealous much :P

Looks amazing. Very pleased for you mate. Konior is a cut above.

Hope you can get in front of that green-screen in July/August!

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Great result spanker. I remember u posting the day u set off for Chicago and were very apprehensive about yr op. I'm so pleased it all worked out well. Dr konier is a great surgeon

All the best

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

• 1 month later...

Double post

Edited by Spanker

View Spanker's Website

For my just over 10 month I thought I would try to post a pic of my scar. There has been some complaints that Konior pts don't show their scars. It's probably because it has been a non issue. You can't really see it in the horizontal photo but that is where it is. I put an arrow on it in the vertical pic which is the only way I could get it to show up. Cheers.

1Ic77N0.jpg

sZtv8Xr.jpg

Edited by Spanker
Spelling

View Spanker's Website

Wow. Dr K needs to spread his secret on how to get an incredible dual-result. Amazing recipient AND donor sites.

The world would be a better place for it!

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

That is a nice scar Spanker.

Excellent in the recipient area and the donor area.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

What scar?! :confused:

:)

Great donor density too!

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Great donor density too!

My sides are not as good but the back is where to money is. From what I understand that is pretty normal.

I do see a lot of multi-hair grafts in that photo which is nice!

My elasticity is pretty good too, so hopefully I have a pretty heavy bank in terms of hair for the future. But while I am hoping I hope I don't need it. ;)

Edited by Spanker

View Spanker's Website

• 2 weeks later...

So here I am a week post op and at 10.5 months. The one week post op shows the placement. You can see that I had a tiny bit of native hair in front of the transplant which is why my transplant is placed where it is and couldn't be placed any higher. I pointed this out with the arrows. The irregularity is due to the lingering native but it looks very natural. I took this photo because I was brushing my hair and though that it looked very natural and deserved a post to show how natural the work is.

gboSI.jpg

eSF8glF.jpg

UAsUvC3.jpg

View Spanker's Website