Hasson & Wong ~2000 Grafts

Der3k7

On 2/8/2023 at 8:12 PM, Der3k7 said:

3 months 

I fell off xyon for a couple weeks due to some

Personal things came up but started it up again last Sunday and have been compliant again for 4 days again. 

hopefully at 4 months check in I start to see improvements above baseline pre surgery and transplanted hairs start becoming noticeable 

DE86D54B-5D3B-4A12-B6FA-E3489C808037.jpeg

213ACE78-7EBD-40CF-9F7B-4665A6D4D55E.jpeg

39E7213E-E809-4B2A-B6F2-A39B2797EFE9.jpeg

F8FDE917-D7F8-4DD8-83DB-E177F736DBC8.jpeg

3D72C0C6-E004-4535-917F-118104094536.jpeg

95B195E7-DC0C-4C40-A07C-ED531880F2D6.jpeg

73322A46-8586-4F44-A706-CBF7CBE68272.jpeg

Thanks for these awesome photos where we can see everything. 

Next months willl be exciting. Can not wait to see your evolution. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

They better. I know it’s early but I don’t see any improvement above baseline yet

I've been through an insane amount of hair loss thread and result videos, and don't think I've seen a single one that looked good at your point👍

Hang in there and if you can (easier said than done I know) try and get on with other stuff for at least the next 6 weeks and forget about hair.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Have you gotten back on the topical?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

Yeah I have and I am switching to duasteride with the next bottle.

cumulatively I have probably done about 21 applications of xyon so just getting started 

Yea I think the dutasteride is way better. I’ve done about 10 applications of the dutasteride but my shedding is zero. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

6 hours ago, OliverAtom said:

@Der3k7 come on!!! You are looking great! Growing is happening and you sill not even half way till the 12 months point. 

Thanks for these great photos! Keep them coming!

I’ll be less worried once I see an undeniable improvement above baseline (how the hair was before this surgery)

Comparing these 2 pics from before and now I can see improvement actually. I really hope those corners make a big improvement over next 8 months hope he was able to get enough density in there and it grows so my scalp isn’t so visible. 

A8964A61-2B53-4D2E-9872-155898B878A7.jpeg

Edited by Der3k7
  • Like 2

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Der3k7 said:

Comparing these 2 pics from before and now I can see improvement actually. I really hope those corners make a big improvement over next 8 months hope he was able to get enough density in there and it grows so my scalp isn’t so visible. 

Growth is definitely starting! Awesome man

• Like 1

View my thread

This is why it's so important to take photos to track progress. Comparing those two photos it is evident you are seeing solid growth. It's just started, it's going to only be better from here on out. Exciting to follow! :)

• Like 1

2500 FUE by Dr. Victor Hasson, June 2023

On 3/11/2023 at 8:13 PM, Der3k7 said:

It looks right on track mate, keep in mind it takes longer the second time as the hair needs to push through scar tissue, I was told this by Bruno Pinto and it makes sense, so you are probably 1 month delayed compared to if it was on virgin scalp. Hope you are satisfied in the end and you can leave the awful experience at ASMED behind you.. although it is hard to forgive and forget 

Depending how these 300 grafts in my crown grow and how well the finasteride and dutasteride help thicken up my hair I’m def going to need more hairs in my crown. It’s so thin it makes it look like my head is sliced in half from the side view 

3FFC4DB7-8E2F-4AE9-B45C-FBEED052ED3E.jpeg

2F456DAA-922E-40E5-9A6A-8EE995D2EEC3.jpeg

1F86B3B1-C521-425E-BC8F-C9B8237F3E74.jpeg

Edited by Der3k7