Hasson & Wong ~2000 Grafts

Der3k7

16 minutes ago, Rawkerboi said:

Nothing at all

If you say it is nothing at all (it looks like the second photo on the right in my progress collage on an earlier page which was at 5.5 months, actually slightly worse) then you are saying there was no progress at all for me between then 5.5 months and 8.5 months, which is still a bad thing

the photos in this from top to bottom are preop, 5.5 months, 6.5 months, 8.5 months.

There is clear improvement from 5.5-6.5 months but then at 8.5 months you can see a clear regression in my corner at the bottom due to the perm solution which was not even worth it, didn’t last long

dr wong is saying it is possible it was permanent damage but only time will talk over the next several moments.

Because of this he said he is going to send me some exosome topical solution to see if it can get it growing again and then also if that doesn’t work might have me use topical minoxidil as well to simulate blood flow to get them growing again

IMG_5425.jpeg

Edited by Der3k7

On 7/28/2023 at 2:07 PM, Silent123 said:

Hey man, there definitely looks to be an improvement with the photos you posted. Hang in there 😎

My concern is the hair loss and regression from the perm solution is permanent. 

wong is sending me some exosomes to test out to hopefully get the hairs that fell out growing again 

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

Here’s more with clear lighting. 
honestly I want more reinforcement in those corners 

IMG_6218.jpeg

IMG_6215.jpeg

IMG_6216.jpeg

IMG_6217.jpeg

Honestly you look really good. If I saw you walking down the street I would assume you’ve never suffered from hair loss in the first place! 

id you did want to address the corners how many grafts do you have left in your donor? 

• Administrators

Looks way better, the density has improved all over. But I would imagine some of that has to do with topical dutasteride.

EF983A90-D6A1-4D53-8D3F-C768957F3565.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

17 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Looks way better, the density has improved all over. But I would imagine some of that has to do with topical dutasteride.

EF983A90-D6A1-4D53-8D3F-C768957F3565.jpeg

It’s interesting cuz I’ve missed so many days of application. I need to be better about it. Literally like half the days I miss 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Der3k7 said:

It’s interesting cuz I’ve missed so many days of application. I need to be better about it. Literally like half the days I miss 

Well the crown and midscalp has improved what else could it be?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
29 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

Right I mean I wonder what the difference would be if I had been doing daily 

Yea, probably better. But I think this shows topical dut can be effective even usually it sparingly. 

View my thread

Wong said if I wanted to reinforce the corners and crown to book for 600 grafts and then decide actual amount at surgery time. But im guessing we’d do a bit more than that. 

I may do that November 2024, 2 years after when this surgery was performed. 

Edited by Der3k7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here justA casual car selfie. Face is definitely framed better but from sides photos the corners are see through and don’t frame right so I plan to eventually get those reinforced and then I’ll have The rest of my grafts to use/save for my crown and mid scalp

pre op

3B5859D6-3FA3-4EC6-AB86-1E9A0BE5D39E.jpeg

10 months

IMG_6454.jpeg

Edited by Der3k7
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

Here justA casual car selfie. Face is definitely framed better but from sides photos the corners are see through and don’t frame right so I plan to eventually get those reinforced and then I’ll have The rest of my grafts to use/save for my crown and mid scalp

3B5859D6-3FA3-4EC6-AB86-1E9A0BE5D39E.jpeg

IMG_6454.jpeg

Are these taken the same time or is one before and one after your most current procedure