Hasson & Wong ~2000 Grafts

Der3k7

8 hours ago, Der3k7 said:

Depending how these 300 grafts in my crown grow and how well the finasteride and dutasteride help thicken up my hair I’m def going to need more hairs in my crown. It’s so thin it makes it look like my head is sliced in half from the side view 

3FFC4DB7-8E2F-4AE9-B45C-FBEED052ED3E.jpeg

2F456DAA-922E-40E5-9A6A-8EE995D2EEC3.jpeg

1F86B3B1-C521-425E-BC8F-C9B8237F3E74.jpeg

I think it would help for now if you went with a side part look so the hair is not sitting up so high.

Have you tried this look?

My hair line in the corners is still pretty thin so when I push my hair to the side it exposes it more. But this was also after I put on xyon which always messes up my hair.

Also once my hair thickens up I plan to chemically relax my hair a bit so it smooths out and that helps it lay down more too

Hoping results will be great.. have you considered oral minoxidil in conjunction with the topical fin/dut? A lot of people have had phenomenal regrowth/maintenance with it.

• Like 1

• Administrators

It’s definitely thicker.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...

I need to see a lot more improvement in the hairline and frontal 3rd area where I had the bulk of my grafts 

crown needs more too 

Edited by Der3k7

4 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

For five months this is awesome. 💯👌Even just the length alone is incredible!

Length has nothing to do with yield haha. I’ looking to see higher density in that frontal 3rd where I had all those grafts placed the scalp is still really visible behind the hairline.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, Der3k7 said:

And also pre op top vs 5.25 bottom in this one 

C1FC1BCE-24DD-4C09-8C73-9C55D6AF0BB2.jpeg

Big improvement. I feel like you’ve turned the corner and now the fun starts!

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, HHH said:

Pretty crazy change for 1.25 months on the hairline, that spot by the temple points looks completely filled in now.

It’s def not completely filled in but it looks like it’s improving I hope it improves more over next several months 

21 hours ago, mister_25 said:

The crown has really grown in such a short time frame. Looking great

I think the crown top photo was still having shock loss to be honest and now it’s better but I expect more improvement over next several months but also I only had 300 grafts in crown I am also using xyon though but I have bad consistency with the xyon. I think I am about 70% compliant so 7/10 days I use it maybe but I’m gonna try to get that up to 90%

Edited by Der3k7