Hasson & Wong ~2000 Grafts

Der3k7

Yes I am getting xyon.

he didn’t say as to why but he did mention that I now have scar tissue from previous surgeries just from the nature of being stabbed which decreases blood flow though and so he couldn’t go as dense in my hairline for risk of the decreased blood flow not being able to support such dense implantation and don’t want to “cook” it 

2 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

Yes I am getting xyon.

he didn’t say as to why but he did mention that I now have scar tissue from previous surgeries just from the nature of being stabbed which decreases blood flow though and so he couldn’t go as dense in my hairline for risk of the decreased blood flow not being able to support such dense implantation and don’t want to “cook” it 

What do you mean by cook it?

Edited by 5BetaReductase

Day 4 

you can also see a few hairs he took out of the front corners and used them as grafts and moved them back into the hairline so my corners can be more angular rather than so curvy 

B6AED5A1-6527-4C59-B18E-6210213471C9.jpeg

25AC736F-A04F-44C7-B149-E561D67AC989.jpeg

1918D424-5567-4D37-B6CE-C01F8C42A182.jpeg

1285C8DD-82B9-4436-9B97-F8D721859142.jpeg

EE721985-B5B6-4BAE-A366-21BB7C9ED9D3.jpeg

14A8A786-2763-4576-8A70-A4881C5688FA.jpeg

Edited by Der3k7
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, 5BetaReductase said:

What do you mean by cook it?

He means by over transplanting with higher density into the region where I had a lot of scar tissue with less blood supply and harder tissue that it’ll cause the survival rate to decrease so he transplanted as much as he could without decreasing the graft survival rate  

Edited by Der3k7
  • Like 1

Congratulation on your latest surgery. I think the design has been done very wisely considering your status. Punching out some grafts in the corners shows how focused on the detail the clinics is/was. 

Now, all you can do is being patient. The hardest part for everyone.

Of course, there are poor results from H&W, like form any (!) clinic in the world, but you have done your research and need to trust the process. Does not make sense to go through poor results of H&W

7 hours ago, Gasthoerer said:

Congratulation on your latest surgery. I think the design has been done very wisely considering your status. Punching out some grafts in the corners shows how focused on the detail the clinics is/was. 

Now, all you can do is being patient. The hardest part for everyone.

Of course, there are poor results from H&W, like form any (!) clinic in the world, but you have done your research and need to trust the process. Does not make sense to go through poor results of H&W

I actually told them I wanted to make it more angular and the rep over email said wong said they could take those ones out and reuse them to make it angular. I had to remind wong about it though after he drew the hairline and then he was fine with it and told the techs to do it 

and I was asking about poor results because I was wondering the relative percentage of good vs bad results. It’s just data analysis to estimate probability of outcome. But  I’m sure it’ll be very nice 

Edited by Der3k7

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Looks like the shed has begun, but you still look good right on track 🙏

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I thought it was a little aggressive in the design, but honestly, with the way your hair is growing in (stubble) and your hair texture I think this looks very nice.

I think you probably could have used more in your midscalp to reinforce the area but I think your main concern for the front and crown was a good choice.

Looking forward to future updates and next steps.

Edited by Vann

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

I’m gonna be getting in xyon which should help stop hair loss and thicken slightly in that area. In future later on years down the line when I see stable hairloss I can use more grafts for mid scalp and any problem areas

Edited by Der3k7