• Administrators
On 11/28/2023 at 10:31 PM, Der3k7 said:

I have these photos I use to show barbers how to cut my hair as reference

IMG_5406.jpeg

IMG_5409.jpeg

IMG_5404.jpeg

IMG_5407.jpeg

Your crown is definitely thicker, the dut is working well 🙏

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Just now, Melvin- Admin said:

Your crown is definitely thicker, the dut is working well 🙏

Yeah I had 300 grafts placed in there as well but yeah it should be helping. Gonna try to get my compliance up to 80+% over the year before next November and we are gonna help reinforce some of my problem areas 

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Der3k7 said:

Yeah I had 300 grafts placed in there as well but yeah it should be helping. Gonna try to get my compliance up to 80+% over the year before next November and we are gonna help reinforce some of my problem areas 

300 grafts isn’t gonna make a big difference tbh. That’s definitely due to meds. For me, dut helped my crown the most. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators

Wow, enough said 🙌

• Like 1

View my thread

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve heard using minoxidil on eyebrows and beard can make little tiny hairs turn terminal and grow thick and improve density I’ve seen before and after videos and photos. I’m trying it out in a couple patchy spots on my beard and my eyebrows to make them thicker, particularly the outer part of my eyebrows  that extend beyond the eye. I’ll let update here on any improvements I see.

On 12/14/2023 at 9:42 PM, Der3k7 said:

Here is another old pic I found before the Wong surgery and a comparison to now with similar lighting. You could see the outline of my scalp before through the hairline. Pre op is on bottom 

IMG_7100.jpeg

Epic 👌

• Valued Contributor
10 hours ago, Der3k7 said:

I’ve heard using minoxidil on eyebrows and beard can make little tiny hairs turn terminal and grow thick and improve density I’ve seen before and after videos and photos. I’m trying it out in a couple patchy spots on my beard and my eyebrows to make them thicker, particularly the outer part of my eyebrows  that extend beyond the eye. I’ll let update here on any improvements I see.

I'm taking oral minoxidil 5mg and my eyebrows and beard are definitely growing thicker.

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

I’ve booked a 1500 grafts follow up procedure with Wong for 12/19 of this year

plan is to reinforce hairline/behind hairline, crown, and maybe some mid scalp

Edited by Der3k7

Great! Can't wait for more updates from you early next year :) Thoroughly enjoyed this thread from the start.

• Like 1

2500 FUE by Dr. Victor Hasson, June 2023