Hasson & Wong ~2000 Grafts

Der3k7

Shaved. 

I do want to reshape the corners though and wong said he can make it so my corners are more angular rather than a rounded look as they are currently. I expect to do some light temple reinforcement at the front 

03322C68-0053-4E57-A0AC-F29DB99142A8.jpeg

838A7BD7-4DFC-42CF-8E57-FD7EF71E07FF.jpeg

C5EC5430-022C-46CB-9A61-11D8382297E3.jpeg

D93788E8-4BCA-41B0-A4F0-659C8397E94B.jpeg

Also, someone was messaging me saying after they went to ASMED and then went to a top 3 surgeon the surgeon used a camera with a light to look under the scalp at their capillaries and they found that they had decreased blood flow more than normal due to the surgery with ASMED.

do you think there is significant risk of decreased graft yield with hw due to decreased blood flow with my surgery with ASMED?

11 hours ago, Der3k7 said:

Also, someone was messaging me saying after they went to ASMED and then went to a top 3 surgeon the surgeon used a camera with a light to look under the scalp at their capillaries and they found that they had decreased blood flow more than normal due to the surgery with ASMED.

do you think there is significant risk of decreased graft yield with hw due to decreased blood flow with my surgery with ASMED?

Did that person end up getting surgery?

Another ASMED victim, I'm sorry this was done to you mate. To be honest I would try some different hair styles and add fibers into your daily routine, have you tried a side part? If you only have 3000 grafts left it would be crazy not to jump on medication asap, a lot of your "safe area" will likely miniaturise and fall out if you don't, especially the lower part of your crown and lateral humps, and you look very young, keep in mind you will care just as much about your hair when you are in your 40s and 50s as you do right now, maybe even more!

I’m getting hassons xyon topical finasteride gel and will be using that!

Here is a response from wong about the permanent decreased blood flow statement by ASMED. 

im sure I will be fine

64A8E8D0-2BED-4ADA-ABDF-AB9604502197.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hockeyman said:

That would be sweet. Looks doable. Just out of curiosity, what made you opt for Dr. Wong or Dr. Hasson?

They said because I have diffuse thinning and want transplantation done diffusely throughout my hairline top of the head and crown that wong opts for those surgeries more than hasson 

Edited by Der3k7

Also hair is messy right now but it is always kinda kinky and wavy. I’d like to straighten out the slightly curved hairline from the front to be like this guy. Then I can chemically relax my hair to make it nice and smooth like I’ve done before and can brush it back. Would look so much better

A535E979-7CAD-47FF-994D-F79FFB9B9833.jpeg

You are comparing your results with someone who is on oral finateride for 10+ years and has had only one subpar surgery that too FUT (i believe) so he had a ton of grafts available. I dont mean to be a bearer of bad news but your expectations need to be realistic going into this. There is less than a 10% chance you will come out looking like the Dr hasson patient ur posting. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, shiba1985 said:

You are comparing your results with someone who is on oral finateride for 10+ years and has had only one subpar surgery that too FUT (i believe) so he had a ton of grafts available. I dont mean to be a bearer of bad news but your expectations need to be realistic going into this. There is less than a 10% chance you will come out looking like the Dr hasson patient ur posting. 

I’m about to take topical finasteride. And I saw his before picture. My current state is a lot more hair than his initial start point. And if you look at my density and where my hairline is now, all I really need to do is reinforce my current hairline for it to look similar

1 hour ago, Der3k7 said:

Saw this guys result from hasson. This would be a great result I feel like is in within possibility for me if you look at where my hairline is and if it just gets reinforced well 

Honestly, I agree with @shiba1985. Comparing yourself with literally the best result in the entire internet (aka the GOAT) is a path to disappointment at best. 

Achieving this density alone is very challenging (@Aftermath, required 3-4 transplants on the hairline if I remember correctly). Such an aggressive hairline, especially this dense, needs great density all over to look natural. You probably do not have the grafts left to achieve this even when the next surgeries are a success. Sorry, for being this open. 

• Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, Der3k7 said:

Alright I have my surgery Tuesday I’m looking forward to meeting wong and having him examine me

All the best for tomorrow @Der3k7. Just remember that donor grafts are finite. I wouldn't want to wasting any grafts by working any lower and would focus on the areas behind that might be suffering from MPB. 👍

5 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

All the best for tomorrow @Der3k7. Just remember that donor grafts are finite. I wouldn't want to wasting any grafts by working any lower and would focus on the areas behind that might be suffering from MPB. 👍

Yeah at least if I can make my current hairline dense like this photoshop edit it’ll be a big improvement 

EB702BC8-5258-45DD-BCBD-6173D89311B9.jpeg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, hockeyman said:

You're looking great dude. The work looks nice and clean. Are you happy with how it went?

Yeah he focused on the most important areas. Hoping it grows in nicely

Edited by Der3k7

Your hair was looking good before this latest procedure, so, your end result should be fantastic. Looking forward to periodic updates. Did Dr. Wong think you had any more donor left for a subsequent procedure sometime down the road or is that it?

Just now, hockeyman said:

Your hair was looking good before this latest procedure, so, your end result should be fantastic. Looking forward to periodic updates. Did Dr. Wong think you had any more donor left for a subsequent procedure sometime down the road or is that it?

Yes he did but he said not much 

The work looks good. They seemed to have strategically cherry picked your donor as well. Hopefully this will get you sorted out. You need to ensure you’re serious about the treatments moving forward though as you’ll need to maintain as much of your native as possible.

curious to know wongs opinion on the previous work and lack of growth?