Just Shave It Bro

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

For me, there’s some dead give aways, number one, no repercussions for assaulting a host. Number 2. Laughing and smiling while walking away. If you’re truly angry you wouldn’t behave this way. You also wouldn’t laugh at the joke in the beginning then flip a switch in seconds. Unless you’re truly unhinged. 

Have you met a psychotic person before? They will smack you and laugh after. It's obvious will smith has something he is battling emotionally. 

• Administrators

Here are literally three different snapshots right after the alleged slap. 

Smiling, smirking, to all of the sudden mad. Yeah, okay. 

37183050-52E9-41B1-95D5-B0849582F836.jpeg

F92CEA33-8510-4CBB-9B77-DF780AF9FD5F.jpeg

59FF618F-991C-4EF3-916A-ED455E2B4573.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

7 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

This is exactly the reaction from a mentally unstable person. 

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, FUT4000 said:

This is exactly the reaction from a mentally unstable person. 

Or the reaction of an actor. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

16 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

7040B000-A441-45CB-964E-130B13105433.thumb.png.ea5ebe1f97042e4a33df721cb4993f34.png

here’s a screenshot of you talking abojt a clinic in your video .. but in the image it looks like you’re confronting someone 

• Like 2

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, TorontoMan said:

7040B000-A441-45CB-964E-130B13105433.thumb.png.ea5ebe1f97042e4a33df721cb4993f34.png

here’s a screenshot of you talking abojt a clinic in your video .. but in the image it looks like you’re confronting someone 

It wasn’t just one screen grab, it was three right after the alleged slap happened.  He was also laughing right after he said the joke. If he was so pissed he wouldn’t have been laughing. 

View my thread

Just now, Melvin- Moderator said:

It wasn’t just one screen grab, it was three right after the alleged slap happened.  He was also laughing right after he said the joke. If he was so pissed he wouldn’t have been laughing. 

He’s not laughing.. the whole point is that when you freeze frame a video you can capture a transition in someone’s facial expression and can see a different response, especially one to confirm some bias. In that video of you you have no reason to be confused or distraught looking.. but I happened to screenshot at a moment where it capture your facial expression in a different way. Will smith does not smile or laugh at all in the video

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Or the reaction of an actor. 

I'm just curious man, you're so adamant about this, is it because he's one of your favorite childhood actors (mine too) and you just cannot accept that he might have done wrong? 

Edited by FUT4000
  • Like 1

The conspiracy vibe on this is hard to take lol

OK...

Firstly: Will laughing at the joke initially was before he realised at what was truly being said about his wife. It seems Will CAN take a joke at his own expense but NOT when he realizes Chris is going after his wife's condition and she is looking unhappy about it. I guess he wanted to 'defend her honor' and be good in her eyes...

Secondly, Will smiling after hitting him..? It's literally just a freeze-frame for like a nano second, and could easily be a nervous reaction, perhaps embarrassment at what he'd just done.. any freezeframe of any video could be argued to be something totally unrelated...

Finally, in all the years of Will Smith being in showbiz, from Bel-air, to his music days, he has famously never cussed in life (besides acting roles). It is literally like a well-known fact, so well-known in fact, even Eminem mentioned it one of his own songs: "Will Smith don't gotta cuss in his raps to sell records.. Well I do, so f*ck him and f*ck you too" 😅

The fact that he drops the f-bomb twice after hitting Chris, filled with venom, indicates to me that there is no chance on earth that slap was scripted. 

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, FUT4000 said:

I'm just curious man, you're so adamant about this, is it because he's one of your favorite childhood actors (mine too) and you just cannot accept that he might have done wrong? 

I mean I don’t care, but I believe it’s obviously staged. I’m not a fan of either of them, just pointing out what I feel are dead giveaways. 

• Haha 1

View my thread

I just want to point out that right now there's back stage footage of Smith during a commercial break and they massive fire they're trying to control with what happened.

Admittedly those freeze frames do look bad, but the full video of the event looks pretty much as it appears that it happened for real. Chris Rock even was taken aback before he professionally recovered. If it was a set up, his transition wouldn't felt as wobbly imo as it did. I think he was in shock and trying to compose himself. 

There can be a change in the moment when emotions are flooded into you. Chris Rock with shock and bemusement in a small moment and Smith also having a micro expression in a moment. That's what freeze frames can capture but in the full video, you see the actual event happen real speed and it is not anywhere close to looking like a set up. 

The Academy Awards are investigating the incident, have condemned it and do you know how BAD this would look for a black actor on the cusp of winning an Oscar to go and ruin it with a stunt like this? Let alone the fact it's probably a genuine thing. 

Will Smith has not done himself any favours and i said this before, it was an extremely misplaced action because Jada wears the pants and she gave him that look; he then responded stupidly. 

• Like 3

The Academy has condemned Will's actions and have started a formal review. Doesn't seem staged to me. 

I hope he gets charged with Battery. Only in celebrity-land can you physically attack someone in front of millions of people and get away with it. And even a few people rushing to his defense! 

What if some random normie snuck into the Oscars, got on stage and slapped Chris? They would be charged. Will doesn't deserve better treatment, but of course he will. 

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/28/entertainment/academy-members-discuss-will-smith-oscars-slap/index.html

Edited by HappyMan2021
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Melvin think about what your points are . . If it was staged (an act) - surely Will Smith would be ‘acting’ as the direction would wish for the whole scene to be viewed ;

He would have appeared angry from the start, and not laughing as the joke was being told (Until the penny dropped) . . And surely his face would have been angry in every one of your freeze frames after he slapped him? 

Chris Rock was genuinely left speechless and when Will Smith was shouting at him, his responses emulated exactly how a real life situation like that would play out . . Uncomfortable/Scared/Embarrassed/Full of Adrenaline. 

The large gulp when he tries to transition away and move on, is the ultimate tell tale sign that it was for real.

4 hours ago, TorontoMan said:

Said clinic must be awful, Melvin looks to be in despair! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrators

Honestly, I don’t believe it to be real. But I don’t care enough to keep arguing. I’d much rather leave memes

image.jpeg

• Haha 1

View my thread

That’s a good pic of u up there Melvin .. 

I think its saying yeah u guys are right ..😀 heheheh 

well anyways, I think the point will smith was making was don’t talk about other peoples hair.  
Amen to that .. 

I do think her hair loss resembles what I see more of traction alopecia, rather than areata - I always thought areata attacked random patches around the scalp? 

Her pics seem to show uniform density with a receded hairline , albeit admittedly not having looked thoroughly through many. 

This is one of the most cringe things I've ever read. What happened last night was 100% legit. You really think Will freakin Smith would damage/ruin his entire 30 year career and reputation by agreeing to fake physically assault someone on live television in order to "save the Oscars" get people talking about an award show again??? In 2022 of all years???

All the same goes for Chris Rock as well, since you guys are saying he too was in on it. And anyone can grab a fraction of a second screen grab from most videos and catch an emotion or weird facial expression they want to. Chris Rock had no clue Smith was actually going to physically strike him, so he continued to just laugh until reality hit, no pun intended. He even tried to laugh it off after the fact. He's a comedian after all and was in the midst of telling jokes. Will Smith on the other hand, is a mentally unstable man. His swearing on live TV afterwards that loudly and to that dramatic of an effect, not to mention his bizarre breakdown during his acceptance speech, was real. Yes I know the man is an actor, but never would anyone (multiple people in this case) on that level of celebrity status want to “stage” something that crazy . 

Edited by ML488
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, ML488 said:

This is one of the most cringe things I've ever read. What happened last night was 100% legit. You really think Will freakin Smith would damage/ruin his entire 30 year career and reputation by agreeing to fake physically assault someone on live television in order to "save the Oscars" get people talking about an award show again??? In 2022 of all years???

All the same goes for Chris Rock as well, since you guys are saying he too was in on it. And anyone can grab a fraction of a second screen grab from most videos and catch an emotion or weird facial expression they want to. Chris Rock had no clue Smith was actually going to physically strike him, so he continued to just laugh until reality hit, no pun intended. He even tried to laugh it off after the fact. He's a comedian after all and was in the midst of telling jokes. Will Smith on the other hand, is a mentally unstable man. His swearing on live TV afterwards that loudly and to that dramatic of an effect, not to mention his bizarre breakdown during his acceptance speech, was real. Yes I know the man is an actor, but never would anyone (multiple people in this case) on that level of celebrity status want to do something that low.

Yeh I didn’t think it was staged, See this was posted from Will Smith:

CF81B176-B570-419A-9932-5D9ADA5C4E8C.png