Dr Sethi, Eugenix | Three Sittings (Mar 22, Oct 22 & Feb 24) | 11,166 Grafts (inc 3613 BHT)

Bandit90

18 minutes ago, Gramatik said:

Its a general rule in hair transplants. Its always better to have low contrast between skin and hair to achieve illusion of sensity (light skin, light hair), in difference with high constrast between skin and hair (light skin, dark hair) where the illusion of density is less, so people can more easily see gaps between your hair.

You can check also Dr Bisanga's video. He say what i said on 6:49.

Very interesting! It's kinda obvious when you point it out, but something that probably isn't appreciated as it should be. Dr Bisanga is really the GOAT of transplants, I admire his results a lot! 

Edited by Bandit90
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Absolutely beautiful 🤌

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 minute ago, Bandit90 said:

Ive attached my immediate post-op and 7 day post op. Ive ran it past @Rolandas and he seems to think it is a very good density, he recons an average between 35 to 45. He said he recons most areas are above 40cm2

5B436869-125E-44EF-A8BA-367BF28893CC.jpeg

766602BF-3CC6-4E29-9DFB-97A1CEACBAAC.jpeg

Wow man! Looks so clean 😍 so happy for you.

3 minutes ago, mister_25 said:

Looks fantastic, your about to be another Norwood 6 Miracle on here.

Norwood 6 I wish 😂.. full blown Norwood 7 me. If there was such thing as a Norwood 8 i’d be that with the reverse thinning lol!

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Now i’m five months to the date since swinging my feet off the chair at Eugenix, I wanted to share an update. Very pleased with the result. I've added a pre-transplant picture, which really put into perspective the great work by Eugenix and Dr Sethi!

EA64147B-3424-4AC4-837A-9910A4B43E0C.jpeg

90E67CE9-D508-4C79-A205-732F05D255A6.jpeg

229F93E4-CCCC-435F-8301-BA0B6D2677D0.jpeg

• Like 10

That's top notch result.. Congrats. .. Well my doctor advised me to implant hairs in slick back position so you can cover your crown also, it worked. If you had done like mine you didn't need to bother about crown. Just increase your hair 2 inches and it covers. 

4 minutes ago, Shaheer said:

That's top notch result.. Congrats. .. Well my doctor advised me to implant hairs in slick back position so you can cover your crown also, it worked. If you had done like mine you didn't need to bother about crown. Just increase your hair 2 inches and it covers. 

Cheers man! Im back there in October getting the crown done. Was always the plan for me to do two sitting six months apart and go for full coverage. 

5 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

Cheers man! Im back there in October getting the crown done. Was always the plan for me to do two sitting six months apart and go for full coverage. 

Do you know how many grafts of body hair you will use for the crown or has that not been discussed? 

• Administrators
15 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

Now i’m five months to the date since swinging my feet off the chair at Eugenix, I wanted to share an update. Very pleased with the result. I've added a pre-transplant picture, which really put into perspective the great work by Eugenix and Dr Sethi!

EA64147B-3424-4AC4-837A-9910A4B43E0C.jpeg

90E67CE9-D508-4C79-A205-732F05D255A6.jpeg

229F93E4-CCCC-435F-8301-BA0B6D2677D0.jpeg

This is amazing DAMN!!

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

John, i genuinely couldn't be happier seeing how amazing that's looking. I remember seeing you during May when things were during that really testing period we all go through and you have inspired me to keep on trucking through the months because that turnaround even right now for 5 months is ridiculously amazing. 

Brand new you for sure! 

• Thanks 1

That's quite remarkable progress for 5months John..you probably still have around 2500 grafts to pop through and mature ..goodness knows how this is gonna look in another 12 months with HT 2 mixed in...Thrilled for you mate 

• Thanks 1