Dr Sethi, Eugenix | Three Sittings (Mar 22, Oct 22 & Feb 24) | 11,166 Grafts (inc 3613 BHT)

Bandit90

• Administrators

This is some crazy density. I have to say I’m a bit envious. You’re gonna get a full restoration in two procedures. Next HT will completely restore your crown.

image.jpeg

• Like 4

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 8/11/2022 at 7:18 AM, Bandit90 said:

Now i’m five months to the date since swinging my feet off the chair at Eugenix, I wanted to share an update. Very pleased with the result. I've added a pre-transplant picture, which really put into perspective the great work by Eugenix and Dr Sethi!

EA64147B-3424-4AC4-837A-9910A4B43E0C.jpeg

90E67CE9-D508-4C79-A205-732F05D255A6.jpeg

229F93E4-CCCC-435F-8301-BA0B6D2677D0.jpeg

After the second procedure this result is going into the HT hall of fame 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 8/12/2022 at 10:11 AM, NARMAK said:

John, i genuinely couldn't be happier seeing how amazing that's looking. I remember seeing you during May when things were during that really testing period we all go through and you have inspired me to keep on trucking through the months because that turnaround even right now for 5 months is ridiculously amazing. 

Brand new you for sure! 

Cheers Kamran! 100% you are going through the tough part (just like I was when we met) but trust me are going to have the slickest hairline in town in three months time!! Keep positive my man, something great is about to happen! 

• Like 2

On 8/12/2022 at 10:32 AM, RTC said:

I met you in the Royal Lancaster when Dr Sethi was here. You had the 'Homer Simpson' look going on, but huge turnaround! Congrats bro

Ah nice! Yeah, I probably wasn't a great advert for Eugenix at that time lol! Just read you HRN post, looks like some really solid work by Dr Mwamba very pleased for you man, can't wait to see how the great work unfolds. I will be watching closely!  

• Like 1

On 8/12/2022 at 7:50 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

This is some crazy density. I have to say I’m a bit envious. You’re gonna get a full restoration in two procedures. Next HT will completely restore your crown.

image.jpeg

Haha cheers Melvin. Would be amazing to have two procedures and be all done, especially given I was Norwood 7! 

• 2 weeks later...

5.5 Month Update 

I had my first hair cut at the barbers yesterday, in what was a very longg time! So I just thought I would check-in with a interim update, as will likely have to grow the donor out now as my second sitting is in six weeks time. Given where I have come from it all feels like a dream! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 7

Nothing died, everything lived is the best way to describe your results John! Usually when starting off with a completely empty canvas, it is never that dense. Amazing how well that worked out for you and goes to show you that having a conservative approach and not trying to do the entire head all at once has certainly paid off beyond measure. Can't wait to share our next experiences together my friend😉

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 8/25/2022 at 1:56 PM, Bb111 said:

Great haircut and you honestly look at least a decade younger. I am rooting for you to be a 2 HT and done candidate. 

Fingers crossed! Would be a nice feeling to sit back at the end of year knowing i've put baldness to bed! 

• Like 1

On 8/25/2022 at 4:47 PM, MazAB said:

Nothing died, everything lived is the best way to describe your results John! Usually when starting off with a completely empty canvas, it is never that dense. Amazing how well that worked out for you and goes to show you that having a conservative approach and not trying to do the entire head all at once has certainly paid off beyond measure. Can't wait to share our next experiences together my friend😉

Cheers Armen my man! I I always knew it was going to be a 2/3 stage approach, so luckily I have never been phased by needing multiple procedures! Roll on next month brother!! 

Edited by Bandit90
  • Like 1

On 8/25/2022 at 1:59 PM, azza786 said:

Have you got a picture of donor/back of the head currently? 

Sure Azza! I can send you some pics through. Ive got plenty of pics of the back on previous posts in you need to take a look. Donor is looking untouched tbh! 

• Like 1

On 8/25/2022 at 9:58 AM, Bandit90 said:

5.5 Month Update 

I had my first hair cut at the barbers yesterday, in what was a very longg time! So I just thought I would check-in with a interim update, as will likely have to grow the donor out now as my second sitting is in six weeks time. Given where I have come from it all feels like a dream! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

WOW.. mate it looks amazing already.. I can't imagine how it will look after the second pass, when is your second surgery due?

On 9/2/2022 at 2:32 PM, botchedguy95 said:

WOW.. mate it looks amazing already.. I can't imagine how it will look after the second pass, when is your second surgery due?

Cheers man!! Second sitting will be five weeks time. 

7 minutes ago, Bandit90 said:

Cheers man!! Second sitting will be five weeks time. 

Wow, you're going back for a second HT?? Very jealous! I assume you're going back to Eugenix in Delhi? 

I'm definitely going to have my next HT with them, they do such excellent work, as is the case with you! Your progress looks amazing! Congrats! 

2 hours ago, Alejandro said:

Wow, you're going back for a second HT?? Very jealous! I assume you're going back to Eugenix in Delhi? 

I'm definitely going to have my next HT with them, they do such excellent work, as is the case with you! Your progress looks amazing! Congrats! 

Cheers Alejandro! Yeah having the procedure at Delhi Clinic. Good luck with your next procedure too, you really cant go wrong with Eugenix, thats for sure! 

@Bandit90Hi John, if you don't mind me asking for clarification about something related to travel...when you traveled to Eugenix did you go on a tourist visa or medical visa? I am finalizing all my travel plans for my procedure and that's one of the last few things I am unsure about. The eVisa website says if you're choosing the medical visa, it says you must include: "A Copy of Letter from the Hospital concerned in India on its letterhead which includes the tentative date of admission/treatment in the hospital mentioning the name, nationality and Passport number of
   the patient/ e-Medical Visa applicant."

Just want to know by the end of this week so in case I have to ask Eugenix for this they can provide it quickly.

Additionally, if you have any major tips for travel there and back home to the U.S....
Is having any form of cash necessary or will I be good with my credit cards?
Is food delivery easy (pizza shops, etc.)? I anticipate as a picky eater I will be ordering several meals of fast food/pizza 😁

Thank you.

Edited by general-etwan

• Valued Contributor
4 hours ago, general-etwan said:

@Bandit90Hi John, if you don't mind me asking for clarification about something related to travel...when you traveled to Eugenix did you go on a tourist visa or medical visa? I am finalizing all my travel plans for my procedure and that's one of the last few things I am unsure about. The eVisa website says if you're choosing the medical visa, it says you must include: "A Copy of Letter from the Hospital concerned in India on its letterhead which includes the tentative date of admission/treatment in the hospital mentioning the name, nationality and Passport number of
   the patient/ e-Medical Visa applicant."

Just want to know by the end of this week so in case I have to ask Eugenix for this they can provide it quickly.

Additionally, if you have any major tips for travel there and back home to the U.S....
Is having any form of cash necessary or will I be good with my credit cards?
Is food delivery easy (pizza shops, etc.)? I anticipate as a picky eater I will be ordering several meals of fast food/pizza 😁

Thank you.

I believe John is from the UK so the process will be a little different. Maybe @Melvin- Moderatoror @MazABwould be better placed to assist on the visa info for that side of the pond. 

Get a signed & stamped letter from Eugenix just in case anyway. 

As for takeaway… Download the app ‘Zomato’ once in Delhi. It's much cheaper than the food at the hotel which is quite expensive and will save you going out and about post-surgery. 

Edited by Berba11
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Berba11 said:

I believe John is from the UK so the process will be a little different. Maybe @Melvin- Moderatoror @MazABwould be better placed to assist on the visa info for that side of the pond. 

Get a signed & stamped letter from Eugenix just in case anyway. 

As for takeaway… Download the app ‘Zomato’ once in Delhi. It's much cheaper than the food at the hotel which is quite expensive and will save you going out and about post-surgery. 

Thank you!