Dr Sethi, Eugenix | Three Sittings (Mar 22, Oct 22 & Feb 24) | 11,166 Grafts (inc 3613 BHT)

Bandit90

• Administrators

This is absolutely MENTAL! As they say in the UK. I’m so happy for you mate. You look incredible already! I can’t believe this is 4 months 🤯0C6EEAE6-5C41-42FC-8C1E-DB7BF7616CF8.jpeg

• Like 4

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

This is absolutely MENTAL! As they say in the UK. I’m so happy for you mate. You look incredible already! I can’t believe this is 4 months 🤯0C6EEAE6-5C41-42FC-8C1E-DB7BF7616CF8.jpeg

Cheers Melvin! Absolutely mental indeed. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would have this much hair at four months. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
43 minutes ago, Bandit90 said:

Cheers Karl!! Means a lot coming from the legend! 

You’re quickly becoming a legend yourself 🙌🏼

• Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

13 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

0C6EEAE6-5C41-42FC-8C1E-DB7BF7616CF8.jpeg

It's like the surgeon waved a magic wand over your head! Incredible results at only four months, this is when so many people only begin to see growth. Can't wait to see how those temples look once the redness had completely gone.

4 hours ago, SLA said:

This transformation is becoming unreal!!! So incredible 

see you in October :)!

Cheers Adam!! See you in October… Soon be handing the hair transformation baton over to you! 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Hayden87 said:

It's like the surgeon waved a magic wand over your head! Incredible results at only four months, this is when so many people only begin to see growth. Can't wait to see how those temples look once the redness had completely gone.

Haha … Dr Sethi hands are magic wands!  

1 hour ago, Bandit90 said:

Cheers Adam!! See you in October… Soon be handing the hair transformation baton over to you! 

gladly accepting it with trepidation :)

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Great stuff John.. very inspirational. 

BTW, if you remember me, we met at the Royal Lancaster a few months back when Dr Pradeep came to London. I was the guy with the SMP waiting for soo long to speak to Dr Pradeep 😅

3608 grafts with dr h.rahal, june 2007

1623 grafts- dr h. rahal, november 2008

total- 5231 grafts

My Hair Loss Website

9 minutes ago, azza786 said:

BTW, if you remember me, we met at the Royal Lancaster a few months back when Dr Pradeep came to London. I was the guy with the SMP waiting for soo long to speak to Dr Pradeep 😅

Were you on finasteride or dutasteride between 2007 and now ?

9 hours ago, azza786 said:

Cheers Azza!  Yes remember you,  was great chatting to you ! Also nice to see you are here on the forum! 

30 minutes ago, Bandit90 said:

Cheers Azza!  Yes remember you,  was great chatting to you ! Also nice to see you are here on the forum! 

No worries. Will be keeping an eye on your results like a hawk. Would be great to be part of the Dr Sethi magical club. 

3608 grafts with dr h.rahal, june 2007

1623 grafts- dr h. rahal, november 2008

total- 5231 grafts

My Hair Loss Website

34 minutes ago, azza786 said:

No worries. Will be keeping an eye on your results like a hawk. Would be great to be part of the Dr Sethi magical club. 

Thanks man! 100%, i'm sure Dr Sethi will his wonders on you too! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Just had to post this HOLY 🤯🤐this is incredible. So happy for you mate, you deserve every bit of this transformation 

072DB97D-4843-41EB-A08D-9EB23F7C1796.jpeg

• Like 8

View my thread