Dr Sethi, Eugenix | Three Sittings (Mar 22, Oct 22 & Feb 24) | 11,166 Grafts (inc 3613 BHT)

Bandit90

On 5/5/2022 at 10:19 PM, Bandit90 said:

Month 2 Update 

Right in the middle of the ugly duckling phase, therefore not a huge amount to update on. Redness is still there, hopefully it starts to fade within the next month. The wild hairs are starting to make an appearance!

1.png

2.png

3.png

This looks like a case to follow till the end! Such a complicated alopecia. And all looks so clean. Loved that you went for the temples, which will make a huge difference on your final result 🤗

Thanks a lot for sharing with us 😉

On 5/27/2022 at 1:56 PM, OliverAtom said:

This looks like a case to follow till the end! Such a complicated alopecia. And all looks so clean. Loved that you went for the temples, which will make a huge difference on your final result 🤗

Thanks a lot for sharing with us 😉

Thanks Oliver!! I can’t take too much credit for the temples, it was the vision of Dr Sethi! Will do a 3 month update next week! 

• Like 1

3 Month Update 

So today marks 12 weeks since I finished my first sitting at Eugenix. In terms of progress, most of the shedding seems to have occurred now with the appearance of new hairs coming through. To be honest given that I was a slick bald Norwood 7, even looking at myself now I feel it is such a vast improvement.  Scalp is still a little pink, however seems to be fading so not too concerned. I have also attached a picture of my Donor area. 

I have also booked for my second sitting in October to do the crown, so just a small way through the journey at current. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I would take a pair of scissors and cut these hair shorter. They got so long I can't believe!

• Like 2

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

Just now, Rolandas said:

I would take a pair of scissors and cut these hair shorter. They got so long I can't believe!

Believe it or not I actually trimmed right after month 2 update! I will be trimming tomorrow, the hairs from the beard are very wild at minute lol!

• Like 1

damn, that's some impressive hair growth speed. It's like hair is feeling like having a second chance and can't wait any longer hehe

• Haha 1

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

3 minutes ago, Rolandas said:

damn, that's some impressive hair growth speed. It's like hair is feeling like having a second chance and can't wait any longer hehe

Haha!! I am using Avocado oil (based on a recommendation from our very own zoomster) , so not sure if that has a contributor. However, to be honest I have always been a fast grower, my beard and nails have always seemed to grow very fast. 

28 minutes ago, Rolandas said:

Agreed, a little even off on top without cutting it too short, would keep it clean and less discernable during the ugly phase. You are looking fantastic so early on bro!  

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

Edited by MazAB

13 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

3 Month Update 

So today marks 12 weeks since I finished my first sitting at Eugenix. In terms of progress, most of the shedding seems to have occurred now with the appearance of new hairs coming through. To be honest given that I was a slick bald Norwood 7, even looking at myself now I feel it is such a vast improvement.  Scalp is still a little pink, however seems to be fading so not too concerned. I have also attached a picture of my Donor area. 

I have also booked for my second sitting in October to do the crown, so just a small way through the journey at current. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Thank you for your update.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Looking great John and at only three months post op!!! 😃 Your donor looks excellent. The next couple of months are going to really set this thing on fire! 👌

Thank you Adrian! Really pleased with the donor. I know Eugenix have come under some scrutiny on here with regards to their extractions. However, I genuinely do believe they are still one of the best out there for donor management. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Looking good John, I see some hairs already growing. 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I saw your video on YouTube a few weeks back and was hoping to see your progress, this is looking amazing, so happy for you, its completely changed your face. I am hoping to go and visit Euginex later this year or early next year for what I hope is my final HT, and seeing stuff like this makes me realise its the only place to go for people as high a NW as us.

Can I ask, what package did you go for? sorry if you have answered this already

1 hour ago, Stewie said:

I saw your video on YouTube a few weeks back and was hoping to see your progress, this is looking amazing, so happy for you, its completely changed your face. I am hoping to go and visit Euginex later this year or early next year for what I hope is my final HT, and seeing stuff like this makes me realise its the only place to go for people as high a NW as us.

Can I ask, what package did you go for? sorry if you have answered this already

Amazing! I was very nervous doing the video on youtube, but glad it helping fellow high norwood’s out there! I chose the package that had Dr Sethi’s involvement (There is only one package for his involvement, if I remember correctly). 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Month 4 Update 

Lots of new growth seems to have happened over the past few weeks! Feels like it is really starting to take shape now. Scalp pinkness is starting to fade too. 

1x.jpg

2x.jpg

3x.jpg

4x.jpg

5x.jpg

6x.jpg

7x.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1