Dr Sethi, Eugenix | Three Sittings (Mar 22, Oct 22 & Feb 24) | 11,166 Grafts (inc 3613 BHT)

Bandit90

14 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

The donor management is OFF the charts!

Cheers! To add Dr Pradeep is intending on extracting another 2000 grafts from there in the second sitting, along with another 3000 beard grafts. 

Edited by Bandit90
  • Like 1

On 3/18/2022 at 8:07 AM, MazAB said:

Looking amazing John! You got me jealous with those temples! You've inspired me to go back for a temple point enhancement.😁

Yeah even I got the same feeling 😃

• Like 1

On 3/23/2022 at 9:03 AM, Bandit90 said:

Day 14

Shed has started! Man that honeymoon period didn't last long!

On the plus note the redness is beginning to fade (albeit slowly), and the donor is healing nicely. 

Next update will be in two weeks for the 1 month post op. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

IMG_4570.jpg

It's looking really clean on the donor area post-op. Hopefully you'll have a permanent honeymoon in around 12 months lol

You said on the Eugenix video that you live in Manchester, i'm quite close near Leeds. Hopefully we could arrange a meet up if you're open to it in May just before i am due to fly out if possible. Be great to see your temple points and the work Eugenix do in person hopefully if that's okay. 

I just want to make sure that i can get this damn Visa situation resolved and i was quoted minimum 45 working days and if feel that if i call before then, i'll get fobbed off. 

14 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

It's looking really clean on the donor area post-op. Hopefully you'll have a permanent honeymoon in around 12 months lol

You said on the Eugenix video that you live in Manchester, i'm quite close near Leeds. Hopefully we could arrange a meet up if you're open to it in May just before i am due to fly out if possible. Be great to see your temple points and the work Eugenix do in person hopefully if that's okay. 

I just want to make sure that i can get this damn Visa situation resolved and i was quoted minimum 45 working days and if feel that if i call before then, i'll get fobbed off. 

Yes i'm in Manchester. Happy to meet up in May (we can sort the details over DM). Not confirmed yet, but Dr Pradeep may be in Manchester in May, so you may be able to meet the temple legend himself and have an even better discussion! 

Seems like you having a tough time with the Visa. Once I had my meeting at the VFS Centre, I got my visa within the week. But I imagine with everything opening up now in India demand will be a lot higher. 

Edited by Bandit90

• Valued Contributor
37 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

Just wondering if you tried the email address I suggested with the consular services?

22 minutes ago, Bandit90 said:

Yes i'm in Manchester. Happy to meet up in May (we can sort the details over DM). Not confirmed yet, but Dr Pradeep may be in Manchester in May, so you may be able to meet the temple legend himself and have an even better discussion! 

Seems like you having a tough time with the Visa. Once I had my meeting at the VFS Centre, I got my visa within the week. But I imagine with everything opening up now in India demand will be a lot higher. 

When did you apply for your Visa? 

I am going to share my full story in more detail hopefully in a dedicated thread once hopefully i get the Visa and go through the procedure. I'm due to fly out on the 17th May for my procedure and return around the 23rd, so not sure if the timing would line up for Dr Sethi there. 

1 minute ago, Berba11 said:

Just wondering if you tried the email address I suggested with the consular services?

I sent an email in February 25th to them, but didn't receive a reply. The only reason i am not being pushy i guess is because they made me sign a document acknowledging it would take a minimum of 45 working days to process. 

Again, not really the place the get into the full details yet but that means i will ring them on the 8th April hopefully and then get an update. 

• Valued Contributor
3 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

I sent an email in February 25th to them, but didn't receive a reply. The only reason i am not being pushy i guess is because they made me sign a document acknowledging it would take a minimum of 45 working days to process. 

Again, not really the place the get into the full details yet but that means i will ring them on the 8th April hopefully and then get an update. 

Fair enough. I’m bomb them with an ‘URGENT’ email on the 8th asking for it to be processed asap as you need the passport for a work a trip unexpectedly. I’d probably still be waiting for my passport if I hadn’t done that!

Just now, Berba11 said:

Fair enough. I’m bomb them with an ‘URGENT’ email on the 8th asking for it to be processed asap as you need the passport for a work a trip unexpectedly. I’d probably still be waiting for my passport if I hadn’t done that!

I know you can withdraw the passport but then i don't want them to have any excuses that me doing that cause the Visa to be granted a further delay. 

So i'll simply try my best to keep ringing weekly/bi-weekly to ask for an update maybe until its granted. 

I remember yours did definitely take twice as long as it usually would but glad you did manage to get it sorted.

18 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

When did you apply for your Visa? 

I am going to share my full story in more detail hopefully in a dedicated thread once hopefully i get the Visa and go through the procedure. I'm due to fly out on the 17th May for my procedure and return around the 23rd, so not sure if the timing would line up for Dr Sethi there. 

I applied for mine at the start of December. I was intending to go Eugenix at the start of Jan, however the Indian government introduced a mandatory quarantine for international arrivals, so had to delay to March. My visa was valid for six months. I was clear at visa processing centre I needed some flexibility due to changing Covid situation, as a one month would not be suitable for me. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bandit90 said:

I applied for mine at the start of December. I was intending to go Eugenix at the start of Jan, however the Indian government introduced a mandatory quarantine for international arrivals, so had to delay to March. My visa was valid for six months. I was clear at visa processing centre I needed some flexibility due to changing Covid situation, as a one month would not be suitable for me. 

So when you applied in December, did it get granted by January? 

I think Melvin had his in December and said that apparently they let you break the quarantine for the procedure but you wouldn't be allowed to travel outside of that. Things are a bit different now. 

Glad to know it's valid for 6 months. That was my concern, that i would get it and they'd say i have to travel within 60 days. Technically since it would start from when it was granted, if they give it in April as it seems to be now, then it will definitely fall within 60 days. 

Tbh, i hope i get it but the biggest point of anxiety so far in this whole thing has been the Visa for me. Usually its the least i think for most. 

I had the meeting at the VFS Centre at the start of December, and then it got granted 7 days later. 

It all seemed a bit blurred at the time regarding quarantine rules in India. My fear was arriving at the airport, undertaking a mandatory PCR test, testing positive and having to do a 14 day hotel quarantine. Just wasn't worth the risk for me, so I opted to defer two months. 

Hopefully they revert back to the much simpler E-Visa system for UK nationals, when I return back for my second sitting in October. 

6 minutes ago, Bandit90 said:

I had the meeting at the VFS Centre at the start of December, and then it got granted 7 days later. 

It all seemed a bit blurred at the time regarding quarantine rules in India. My fear was arriving at the airport, undertaking a mandatory PCR test, testing positive and having to do a 14 day hotel quarantine. Just wasn't worth the risk for me, so I opted to defer two months. 

Hopefully they revert back to the much simpler E-Visa system for UK nationals, when I return back for my second sitting in October. 

I'm super jealous of it literally taking you a week. I've been waiting since February 4th lol. My original procedure was basically the say day as Midwestkid0324 had his. I delayed because i knew this would happen and it wasn't going to get given in time, luckily i didn't pay much more to move the flights at the time but March flights had gone up to £900+ and May was at £650+ last time i checked in late Feb. 

Hopefully we get an e-Visa style system but if i'm honest, i still don't think that will personally help people in my situation and i 100% plan to detail it all. I know it sounds very cryptic at the moment lol. 

4 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

I'm super jealous of it literally taking you a week. I've been waiting since February 4th lol. My original procedure was basically the say day as Midwestkid0324 had his. I delayed because i knew this would happen and it wasn't going to get given in time, luckily i didn't pay much more to move the flights at the time but March flights had gone up to £900+ and May was at £650+ last time i checked in late Feb. 

Hopefully we get an e-Visa style system but if i'm honest, i still don't think that will personally help people in my situation and i 100% plan to detail it all. I know it sounds very cryptic at the moment lol. 

Hope you get it soon! Once you have it and are on the plane, all shall be distant memory! I look forward to reading your journey. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bandit90 said:

Hope you get it soon! Once you have it and are on the plane, all shall be distant memory! I look forward to reading your journey. 

That's kinda the hopeful optimism i'm trying to go with too lol. 

It's also i guess why i'm really, really super focused on them getting an out of the park result first time out without any of the issues cropping up we have seen on a few guys recently. 

I think so far your temple points are the envy of the forum in terms of density and i think it would be really interesting to get an insight from Dr Pradeep on what influence the graft count is derived from for temple points. Was it the hair calibre or perhaps the desire to make a really dense packed aesthetic look to them. I personally want to go for something that looks really full and natural myself so that it blends into the native hair. I feel like you would need to go higher on the graft count but just not sure if i'll be allowed to get anywhere close to yours lol

2 hours ago, NARMAK said:

That's kinda the hopeful optimism i'm trying to go with too lol. 

It's also i guess why i'm really, really super focused on them getting an out of the park result first time out without any of the issues cropping up we have seen on a few guys recently. 

I think so far your temple points are the envy of the forum in terms of density and i think it would be really interesting to get an insight from Dr Pradeep on what influence the graft count is derived from for temple points. Was it the hair calibre or perhaps the desire to make a really dense packed aesthetic look to them. I personally want to go for something that looks really full and natural myself so that it blends into the native hair. I feel like you would need to go higher on the graft count but just not sure if i'll be allowed to get anywhere close to yours lol

I'm sure you will get a great result, Eugenix are really masters of their craft when it comes to temples. I dont think there is a clinic that even comes close when it comes to the temple reconstruction. 

I'm not sure on the exact rationale as to why Dr Pradeep used a higher number of grafts on my temples. I don't believe he went any denser than he usually would, i'm of the impression he needed to cover a larger area to sufficiently reconstruct. He did mention to me during the pre-op that even when the temples are really washed out (like in my case), you can still see if you look carefully where they used to be, and this is what he uses to inform his design. I'm guessing once upon a time, I must of had really big temples. This purely my take on the situation and I could be way of the mark, but I will put the question to him in our next follow up appointment. 

Edited by Bandit90
  • Like 1

• Valued Contributor
4 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

That's really interesting to know - I'll be keeping an eye out as I'd love a post-op follow up consultation with Dr Pradeep.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, sr1486 said:

Nice man! How long was the time between initially reaching out to Eugenix, to having your surgery?

Cheers! Due to the ever covid situation at the time, ended up being about a year. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, danielx111 said:

Nice! Definitely going to watch this thread. Wishing you best of luck!

Do you know how many grafts were implanted into each of your temple points?

Cheers Daniel. 

It was just short of 400 grafts in each temple. 

On 3/10/2022 at 5:21 PM, Bandit90 said:

Dr Pradeep asked me to sit up and broke the news “Your donor is brilliant and we can easily get 4000 grafts

Hey there bud, two questions for you if you don't mind...

1. Your hair seems the same colour as mine and on the finer side just like mine. Did they tell you what micron size it was?

2. What changed from the initial consultation of looking at your donor to the moment they were extracting? Why only at this moment did they notice that your donor is brilliant?

Thanks!

• Like 1