Dr Sethi, Eugenix | Three Sittings (Mar 22, Oct 22 & Feb 24) | 11,166 Grafts (inc 3613 BHT)

Bandit90

12 hours ago, follically challenged said:

Hey there bud, two questions for you if you don't mind...

1. Your hair seems the same colour as mine and on the finer side just like mine. Did they tell you what micron size it was?

2. What changed from the initial consultation of looking at your donor to the moment they were extracting? Why only at this moment did they notice that your donor is brilliant?

Thanks!

No problem at all! 

They didn’t tell me the micron size unfortunately! 

I think “brilliant” was a bit of an exaggeration by me in hindsight. In the pre-op, Dr Pradeep thought I had very poor donor and went conservative in his plan to do only 4000 grafts. However, when all shaved down for the extractions, he noted it was slightly better than he had initially thought and decided he could get 1000 more grafts out. I guess because i’m still quite fair haired it can be quite hard to assess the donor . What I would say my donor is probably still below average, but not poor as initially thought. 

Edited by Bandit90
  • Like 2

1 month post op update 

Not a huge amount to report. Most hair seems to have shed now and some hairs even look to be growing. Still lots of redness in the recipient, hopefully will start to fade over the coming months. Really happy with how he donor looks, hard to tell 4000 grafts were extracted four weeks ago! Will be shaving the donor down to a number 1 at weekend. I've also took a couple of zoomed in shots on the temples, for those with the interest

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

1 month post op update 

Not a huge amount to report. Most hair seems to have shed now and some hairs even look to be growing. Still lots of redness in the recipient, hopefully will start to fade over the coming months. Really happy with how he donor looks, hard to tell 4000 grafts were extracted four weeks ago! Will be shaving the donor down to a number 1 at weekend. I've also took a couple of zoomed in shots on the temples, for those with the interest

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

Looks great, man! Looking forward to seeing that donor when it's shaved right down too!

Could you do us a favour and try to find out your micron size next time you catch up with them? Perhaps they have that on record...?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

1 month post op update 

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

Yup, official envy at the size of those bad boy temple points lol. 

For the amount of hair extracted your donor is looking pretty good. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, follically challenged said:

Looks great, man! Looking forward to seeing that donor when it's shaved right down too!

Could you do us a favour and try to find out your micron size next time you catch up with them? Perhaps they have that on record...?

Sure! Will ask the question in my next follow up. If they don’t have it I’m back there in October for the second sitting, so will ask them if could measure. 

• Like 1

The ugly phase has officially begun! Don't worry, you look great bro! You kept a fair amount on top as well which is always a good sign.

I do agree with everyone else here on the temple points. Sharp as hell! By the time they have matured, you can knock out everyone around you with just one look!

DevotedSaneEmeraldtreeskink-size_restricted.gif

Edited by MazAB
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, MazAB said:

The ugly phase has officially begun! Don't worry, you look great bro! You kept a fair amount on top as well which is always a good sign.

I do agree with everyone else here on the temple points. Sharp as hell! By the time they have matured, you can knock out everyone around you with just one look!

DevotedSaneEmeraldtreeskink-size_restricted.gif

Haha! Many Thanks Armen! 

• 4 weeks later...

Month 2 Update 

Right in the middle of the ugly duckling phase, therefore not a huge amount to update on. Redness is still there, hopefully it starts to fade within the next month. The wild hairs are starting to make an appearance!

1.png

2.png

3.png

• Like 4

The wirey, kinky, hairs will grow wild for a while until they start to setting down and look more normal towards 5 months and beyond. Nice to see even growth all around Seeing balanced sparse growth in the early stages is typically is a good sign of a lower transection rate. You got a road ahead of you, but everything is on track!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MazAB said:

The wirey, kinky, hairs will grow wild for a while until they start to setting down and look more normal towards 5 months and beyond. Nice to see even growth all around Seeing balanced sparse growth in the early stages is typically is a good sign of a lower transection rate. You got a road ahead of you, but everything is on track!

Thank you Armen! Always pleasant to hear your reassuring words! 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

Everything looking on track mate …little bit unfortunate to have lingering redness as it isn’t normally the case but don’t fret ..it will subside very soon 

Thanks Karl, comparing the month by month does look to be ever so slowly fading. So not going to hit the panic button just yet! 

• 3 weeks later...

Damn. After seeing you in person I got so intrigued! Can't wait to see how this will turn out, but by the looks of it this will be a shocker for most people in here including myself!

• Like 4

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

22 hours ago, Rolandas said:

Damn. After seeing you in person I got so intrigued! Can't wait to see how this will turn out, but by the looks of it this will be a shocker for most people in here including myself!

Many Thanks Rolandas! Was great meeting you and hearing your genuine passion for hair restoration education!

• Like 1