Dr Sethi, Eugenix | Three Sittings (Mar 22, Oct 22 & Feb 24) | 11,166 Grafts (inc 3613 BHT)

Bandit90

It was nice meeting you @Bandit90 yesterday  at the hotel . Nice write up and the overall procedure and experience looks excellent. Very excited for my procedure today (bit nervous as well 😃)   I will be closely following this thread to see your progress 😊

Nice meeting you yesterday @Bandit90
It's really not possible to describe what kind of happy and vibrant energy you get from Eugenix staff and owners, it's really unique and probably unseen in this field.

Speak soon and happy growing !!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PsSAU said:

It was nice meeting you @Bandit90 yesterday  at the hotel . Nice write up and the overall procedure and experience looks excellent. Very excited for my procedure today (bit nervous as well 😃)   I will be closely following this thread to see your progress 😊

Was nice to meet you too! It’s going to be amazing, that I know for sure!  You have done your research well and chosen the best clinic for your case! I really cant wait to see your results it’s going to be a killer!! 

Edited by Bandit90
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, quillum said:

Nice meeting you yesterday @Bandit90
It's really not possible to describe what kind of happy and vibrant energy you get from Eugenix staff and owners, it's really unique and probably unseen in this field.

Speak soon and happy growing !!

Was a pleasure meeting you too! Hope you managed to make your flight!

I get that same vibe too! Dr Pradeep & Dr Arika have worked a tremendous amount to ensure patient experience is nothing short of world class.

I was anxious about travelling to India, as I had never been before. But all I can say is I cant wait to return again, and thats down to the Eugenix personnel. 

Edited by Bandit90
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bandit90 said:

Day 7 - Update 

Scabs have all come off nicely. Beard and donor healed up well. Scalp is red as expected, hopefully will fade in the next few weeks.

97DF6661-AE39-41DD-9A3D-BFBA841013DC.jpeg

832F3335-A00D-4320-A83E-5ECE47EE8485.jpeg

A6DA6B86-8326-4C0A-9C53-F5601C754CB5.jpeg

EFFF7655-B0E3-4F91-BA61-CEBE2D8C3830.jpeg

Looking good! 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ryan Daniel said:

Looks fantastic John! 

At day 7 you can predict a rough estimate how your hair will look at 12 months with a buzz cut. Absolute good work! 

I been thinking about that.  Seems whatever you have on day 7 or before the shedding starts, that’s what the hair will look like at 12 month 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

Day 7 - Update 

Scabs have all come off nicely. Beard and donor healed up well. Scalp is red as expected, hopefully will fade in the next few weeks.

97DF6661-AE39-41DD-9A3D-BFBA841013DC.jpeg

832F3335-A00D-4320-A83E-5ECE47EE8485.jpeg

A6DA6B86-8326-4C0A-9C53-F5601C754CB5.jpeg

EFFF7655-B0E3-4F91-BA61-CEBE2D8C3830.jpeg

Man, that beard looks great for 7 days post-op. The hairline and temple points look solid. Tbh, given your pre-op situation, it looks impressive and can't wait to see the 12 month results as i've said before. 

I still can't believe how dense they went with your temples. I think even though i'm considered a Norwood 2 compared to you, my temple points are completely faded much like yours were and i'm mainly choosing Eugenix to try help me restore those. I do genuinely believe they would offer the best aesthetic look to the framing of your face and enhancing the results of your hair transplant even if you do not have a super low hairline. Whereas not having them can make even a low hairline look higher. 

I'm due to go in May, so hopefully i get the Visa and in the meantime i am going to keep an eye on your results to see how good they get. 

I feel like i'm gonna put in a request for 300+ temple point grafts now lol

• Like 1

On 3/16/2022 at 1:23 PM, NARMAK said:

Man, that beard looks great for 7 days post-op. The hairline and temple points look solid. Tbh, given your pre-op situation, it looks impressive and can't wait to see the 12 month results as i've said before. 

I still can't believe how dense they went with your temples. I think even though i'm considered a Norwood 2 compared to you, my temple points are completely faded much like yours were and i'm mainly choosing Eugenix to try help me restore those. I do genuinely believe they would offer the best aesthetic look to the framing of your face and enhancing the results of your hair transplant even if you do not have a super low hairline. Whereas not having them can make even a low hairline look higher. 

I'm due to go in May, so hopefully i get the Visa and in the meantime i am going to keep an eye on your results to see how good they get. 

I feel like i'm gonna put in a request for 300+ temple point grafts now lol

Thank you so much! So happy with the temples. Being a Norwood 7 I believed temples were not a possibility. So to have 400 in each, to say i’m delighted would be an understatement! My temples are also Eugenix record also (which could be possible be a world record too lol).

You are wise choosing Eugenix. Dr Pradeep did say to me “No temple is better than a bad temple”  

I will be updating each month from now. Appreciate you have keen interest in the temples, so if you want any interim updates more than happy for you to reach out via a DM! 

Edited by Bandit90
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Bandit90 said:

Thank you so much! So happy with the temples. Being a Norwood 7 I believed temples were not a possibility. So to have 400 in each, to say i’m delighted would be an understatement! My temples are also Eugenix record also (which could be possible be a world record too lol).

You are wise choosing Eugenix. Dr Pradeep did say to me “No temple is better than a bad temple”  

I will be updating each month from now. Appreciate you have keen interest in the temples, so if you want any interim updates more than happy for you to reach out via a DM! 

Yeah, i do agree a bad temple point restoration will probably ruin a good hair transplant but they seem like they have shown a generally good track record and i hope to receive the same high quality temple point work we've come to expect here with the results posted for most. 

I will see how cheeky i can be in trying to get more grafts for really dense temple points and hairline. 

Ultimately i do not think anybody is getting anywhere close to the 380 and 390 grafts you got anytime soon lol. Although i truly do hope mine will look about half as good as yours probably will turn out with that many grafts. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

Yeah, i do agree a bad temple point restoration will probably ruin a good hair transplant but they seem like they have shown a generally good track record and i hope to receive the same high quality temple point work we've come to expect here with the results posted for most. 

I will see how cheeky i can be in trying to get more grafts for really dense temple points and hairline. 

Ultimately i do not think anybody is getting anywhere close to the 380 and 390 grafts you got anytime soon lol. Although i truly do hope mine will look about half as good as yours probably will turn out with that many grafts. 

There is no other clinic more capable, when it comes to the temples you are in best hands. What ever your goals they are going give their 110% to help you achieve these. I cant wait for you to start your journey! 

Edited by Bandit90
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, MazAB said:

Looking amazing John! You got me jealous with those temples! You've inspired me to go back for a temple point enhancement.😁

Behave, wait till your 12 months 😛

Yours are still looking mighty good, but when you see what's possible eh, makes you want it too :D

• Like 1

Day 14

Shed has started! Man that honeymoon period didn't last long!

On the plus note the redness is beginning to fade (albeit slowly), and the donor is healing nicely. 

Next update will be in two weeks for the 1 month post op. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

IMG_4570.jpg

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Looking good John. Very clean and I can see where this id going to end! 👌

Fingers Crossed Adrian! Patience is the key now I suppose. Don't want to wish my life away, but these next seven months are going to be long lol. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Bandit90 said:

Fingers Crossed Adrian! Patience is the key now I suppose. Don't want to wish my life away, but these next seven months are going to be long lol. 

Haha I was thinking the same last night. I was like man, the next 6 months are going to be painfully long and slow months. What sucks is summer is coming 🙁

• Like 1

• Administrators

The donor management is OFF the charts!

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

41 minutes ago, tony71 said:

Haha I was thinking the same last night. I was like man, the next 6 months are going to be painfully long and slow months. What sucks is summer is coming 🙁

So true! I guess if there was ever an ideal time to have a transplant it would be October time.  Unfortunately, We are going to be spending summer under a cap!  

• Like 1