Dr Sethi, Eugenix | Three Sittings (Mar 22, Oct 22 & Feb 24) | 11,166 Grafts (inc 3613 BHT)

Bandit90

• Administrators
3 hours ago, tony71 said:

Hey John,

it was nice meeting you.  I need a rematch in pool. 😁

great pics. Definitely looks clean post op.  Congrats !!

There needs to be a tournament at the farmhouse haha 

• Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
Just now, Bandit90 said:

Haha! I’m totally game. We should make it interesting.. winner takes 10 grafts 😂 

🤣🤣🤣 only Zoomster has that kinda dough 

• Haha 4

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Wow!! This looks AMAZING! I'll be following this one closely, looks like you're gonna have a killer result!

If you'd asked this forum if you were a candidate for HT before going, you'd have gotten "NO's" across the board. With the amazing work done on Zoomster, Paddy, and Gatsby, and others from Eugenix I have a hypothesis that transplants can be reasonably successful even in very difficult circumstances like yours (and mine!). 

Thanks for posting. Good luck growing!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Grouse said:

Wow!! This looks AMAZING! I'll be following this one closely, looks like you're gonna have a killer result!

If you'd asked this forum if you were a candidate for HT before going, you'd have gotten "NO's" across the board. With the amazing work done on Zoomster, Paddy, and Gatsby, and others from Eugenix I have a hypothesis that transplants can be reasonably successful even in very difficult circumstances like yours (and mine!). 

Thanks for posting. Good luck growing!

Many Thanks! 

Eugenix’s donor management, alongside their ability to take high numbers of grafts from the body really shows that baldness is just optional.

I guess one thing to also highlight too, is that this procedure is all FUE. I have a hunch that if I had posted pics beforehand forum members would have advised no to a transplant or that I would have needed a FUT procedure. 

I wish you every luck in your journey too! 

Edited by Bandit90
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Bandit90 said:

Many Thanks! 

Eugenix’s donor management, alongside their ability to take high numbers of grafts from the body really shows that baldness is just optional.

I guess one thing to also highlight too, is that this procedure is all FUE. I have a hunch that if I had posted pics beforehand forum members would have advised no to a transplant or that I would have needed a FUT procedure. 

Definitely a no no to FUT. that’s very painful during and after procedure 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, tony71 said:

Definitely a no no to FUT. that’s very painful during and after procedure 

Very true Tony. Hearing about your previous painful FUT surgeries Versus your painless experience with Eugenix was a real eye opener for me! 

Seeing Eugenix take on such cases is just so encouraging for all those out there! Very excited to follow this case.

I do have a question though: with such a level of loss, is finasteride necessary in a case like this..? Surely there cannot be further loss if there is no native hair on top to begin with...? Especially if the donor zone is more DHT resistant..? Thanks

21 minutes ago, follically challenged said:

Seeing Eugenix take on such cases is just so encouraging for all those out there! Very excited to follow this case.

I do have a question though: with such a level of loss, is finasteride necessary in a case like this..? Surely there cannot be further loss if there is no native hair on top to begin with...? Especially if the donor zone is more DHT resistant..? Thanks

Being 30, with reverse thinning there is still potential for the donor to thin. Eugenix strongly advised, I take before surgery and commit to it after surgery! 

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor

I take finasteride to strengthen my donor and to also help in the crown area. If you have followed Zoomster's thread his lower crown actually lifted after his first surgery from taking Propecia/finasteride. I believe that finasteride equally benefit us high Norwoods where every native hair on your head really counts!!! 😉

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

Many Thanks! 

True @Bandit90- That is why it is so important to get multiple opinions from top docs which you have successfully done and will reap the benefits of your research and choice to go with Eugenix.

All of this probably would not have been possible 5-10 years ago, but with advances in FUE and ability to extract body hair, you will likely have a full head of hair post 2 surgeries.

Enjoy the journey!

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

Day 5 - Post Op

A93D392B-464D-440F-A8C6-A8A6C16C2345.jpeg

F66FDA39-E59C-484D-A6C1-75B804EC4E7A.jpeg

2F260036-2589-4840-8144-CFB798AC67BB.jpeg

C96C5817-C05C-4FAF-B01E-54DD4F7BBC9F.jpeg

20C5BCFA-5994-41DB-8166-CA35355F5A11.jpeg

BA4A7ED7-853E-4B2E-B80E-8E6744B92179.jpeg

61581F98-E65E-4F37-83CF-5004E92510D4.jpeg

570800A5-35E3-41BC-B432-ADF038D3793B.jpeg

5D963622-0069-43FC-8700-FF7EB3466AFB.jpeg

Man, i'm just like super laser focused on those temple points and how solid and compact they are looking. Can't wait to see them grow in but it's all around a definitely transformation and as the months roll by, really looking forwards to seeing the results. 

The beard has healed well too. No obvious signs of redness in the pics but difficult as always to see if there's been shock loss and some hair needs to regrow or if that's the extractions only. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

@Bandit90looking amazing bro 👏🏼

View my thread

8 hours ago, NARMAK said:

Man, i'm just like super laser focused on those temple points and how solid and compact they are looking. Can't wait to see them grow in but it's all around a definitely transformation and as the months roll by, really looking forwards to seeing the results. 

The beard has healed well too. No obvious signs of redness in the pics but difficult as always to see if there's been shock loss and some hair needs to regrow or if that's the extractions only. 

Cheers man! Eugenix temple work is just another level. Being a Norwood 7, temple work just wasn’t on my radar. However, just having the implant scabs you can really visualise the design and I can already see the difference they are going to make! 

The beard doesn't look or feel any different to pre-1300 extractions, which is mind blowing. Was expecting some form of shock loss but nothing so far! 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Ryan Daniel said:

@Bandit90  The donor area looks soo so clean! Almost untouched!  The beard under the chin looks good too. 

You are ready for the 2nd session mate haha

Haha soon as the doctors gives me the green light for a second session, I’ll be straight on that plane for sure!

• Like 5