Dr Sethi, Eugenix | Three Sittings (Mar 22, Oct 22 & Feb 24) | 11,166 Grafts (inc 3613 BHT)

Bandit90

• Valued Contributor
6 hours ago, general-etwan said:

@Bandit90Hi John, if you don't mind me asking for clarification about something related to travel...when you traveled to Eugenix did you go on a tourist visa or medical visa? I am finalizing all my travel plans for my procedure and that's one of the last few things I am unsure about. The eVisa website says if you're choosing the medical visa, it says you must include: "A Copy of Letter from the Hospital concerned in India on its letterhead which includes the tentative date of admission/treatment in the hospital mentioning the name, nationality and Passport number of
   the patient/ e-Medical Visa applicant."

Just want to know by the end of this week so in case I have to ask Eugenix for this they can provide it quickly.

Additionally, if you have any major tips for travel there and back home to the U.S....
Is having any form of cash necessary or will I be good with my credit cards?
Is food delivery easy (pizza shops, etc.)? I anticipate as a picky eater I will be ordering several meals of fast food/pizza 😁

Thank you.

@general-etwan if it's any help my e-visa had both the medical and tourist visa options. I just went with the tourist visa and had no problems.

• Like 2

On 7/27/2022 at 8:14 PM, MAIZE1694 said:

072DB97D-4843-41EB-A08D-9EB23F7C1796.jpeg

John Cross, Patron-Saint of Hairloss. Waging battle against the norwood reaper.

Looking good John, congrats!

I f’n love this photo and reckon you should have it styled this length - looking great!!! 

-------------------------------------
700 graphs is never enough! 

Collection of useful links (profiles etc): https://bit.ly/3JC2xwS

Your results are amazing. I'm NW7 and about to give up on any hope but after seeing you it's given me some hope.

Can I ask what the texture feels like with you having beard donor?

Also has your beard healed good and can you notice much difference in density?

Edited by Napes

6 Month Update 

All going from strength to strength. I have included some photos of the back of the head at the request of a couple of people, in my opinion the donor is looking untouched saying I had 4000 grafts taken, i'd even go as far to say to it looks better than the pre-transplant situation. . Crown sitting is in four weeks, so my next update will include this. I have also spoken to Dr Sethi about putting grafts above the left side lateral hump to improve the density and transition between the transplanted zone.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

• Like 9

11 hours ago, Napes said:

Your results are amazing. I'm NW7 and about to give up on any hope but after seeing you it's given me some hope.

Can I ask what the texture feels like with you having beard donor?

Also has your beard healed good and can you notice much difference in density?

Nice! don't give up hope. times are a lot different now and with beard hair NW7 can get reasonable coverage back. 

Can't tell the beard hair in the scalp to be honest, it has all been blended in so intelligently. Also, no evidence in the beard that I had 1300 grafts taken, just looks and feels the same pre-transplant. 2/3 days post-transplant my beard had completely healed and there remained no signs grafts were taken. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Incredible transformation already, John. Looks absolutely flawless for a first pass. Round 2 is going to take this to GOAT levels!

Haha, ill drink to that! Thanks for the kind words :) 

Edited by Bandit90

3 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

Nice! don't give up hope. times are a lot different now and with beard hair NW7 can get reasonable coverage back. 

Can't tell the beard hair in the scalp to be honest, it has all been blended in so intelligently. Also, no evidence in the beard that I had 1300 grafts taken, just looks and feels the same pre-transplant. 2/3 days post-transplant my beard had completely healed and there remained no signs grafts were taken. 

Amazing results.  I can only hope for a result like this.  I've been offered to do in two stages like yourself and I'm hoping I could just close trim it in between surgeries and then grow out after my final.

Thanks a lot for sharing. 

• Thanks 1

Donor looks fantastic. It's absolutely amazing they can take 4,000 grafts from there and it still looks impeccable....hoping they can be aggressive with my donor area as well. My whole thing is, if you're a NW6-7 you should theoretically be prepared to lose some visual donor density and you should be prepared to accept that your donor area might not look great post-transplant. That's the trade for hair on top. But this is another case where visually it still looks fantastic, like it wasn't even touched. Amazing!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor

Just incredible John. Karl is seriously facing the challenge of his life to hold his title as the GOAT. Your first pass not only looks full and natural, but it has also covered a lot of real estate. Next month will truly be your crowning glory. All all this at still only six months. 👌

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Bandit90 said:

Month 7 Update 

I'm jetting back off to Delhi tomorrow for the crown sitting, so just wanted to provide a month 7 update as I will likely be shaving it down. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Great stuff, growth is looking very good, and very jealous of your Delhi trip! How many grafts are you having done for the crown area? I only ask because that's exactly what I want (need) to do, a little 'top up' so-to-speak!! Wishing you a safe journey and a successful procedure!! 

Wow John. What a result. I still remember talking to you on the phone just a few weeks after you got it done

This result is something people would get after 14 months going from bald skin to thick hair

I don't need to wish you luck for the second procedure, I'm sure it will be another great outcome. You still have enough donor area to spare and plenty of beard under the chin! 

Looking forward to hear from you again once you get it done mate. Have a nice and safe trip in Delhi mate 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Bandit90 said:

Month 7 Update 

I'm jetting back off to Delhi tomorrow for the crown sitting, so just wanted to provide a month 7 update as I will likely be shaving it down. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

This result is so wild! Amazing transformation. The 2nd procedure is going to take this into GOAT territory! Best of luck for round two!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Ryan Daniel said:

Wow John. What a result. I still remember talking to you on the phone just a few weeks after you got it done

This result is something people would get after 14 months going from bald skin to thick hair

I don't need to wish you luck for the second procedure, I'm sure it will be another great outcome. You still have enough donor area to spare and plenty of beard under the chin! 

Looking forward to hear from you again once you get it done mate. Have a nice and safe trip in Delhi mate 😊

Thanks Ryan man! 100% we need a catch up soon! Hope your growing well man! 

7 hours ago, Alejandro said:

Great stuff, growth is looking very good, and very jealous of your Delhi trip! How many grafts are you having done for the crown area? I only ask because that's exactly what I want (need) to do, a little 'top up' so-to-speak!! Wishing you a safe journey and a successful procedure!! 

Thanks Alejandro! Plan is for around 2500 grafts for the crown! 

Just to update, I finished my 2nd procedure at Eugenix on the 10th October. I had a total of 2795 grafts (1585 scalp+ 1200 beard) for my crown. Dr Pradeep was able to use some of the grafts to improve the parting corridors and the retrograde area just behind the temples, in addition to the crown. This brings my total graft count to 8,148. Really happy with all the work and how everything went well with the procedure. All the clinic staff where amazing as usual, and again I blown away with work rate and skill of the Eugenix Techs. Hoping my recovery is as seamless as the first sitting. 

BF2FB6BD-44E5-44A0-A219-7FB5D55855E8.jpeg

F1A503F5-6440-458A-90AB-70EAF579DD49.jpeg

D298E4D3-3939-481F-A67C-74A7B5B05FC1.jpeg

D2C10671-AE44-46AB-BEDA-E673696CA695.jpeg

324E4E75-C5E3-4DB5-B769-2CAA9C912969.jpeg

523AE5A9-EAFD-4BA3-8446-526EB2615A4D.jpeg

25E18038-AD23-4E80-8BB5-F7ED275A328B.jpeg

16AB3B47-4FFC-4B52-90AB-D7B2923E83D5.jpeg

CA932757-D82E-4182-827C-A4B82605FBB0.jpeg

66F8C018-F601-402E-9394-75EC95679717.jpeg

AD4D3355-4435-48A2-8E16-AF0E705DC3A7.jpeg

941087E7-5D23-44D0-9154-76C703F96C91.jpeg