GATSBY 'UNPLUGGED!' 15,671 (3 surgeries) Grafts FUE+BHT Dr. Sethi Eugenix

Gatsby

3 hours ago, Gatsby said:

IMG_1975.jpeg

IMG_1974.jpeg

IMG_1976.jpeg

It looks unbelievable. Simply on a different level. Do you think oral minoxidil played an important role in adding volume ? I recently started oral minoxidil for about a week. So far going good.  Before starting it, I was bit confused. I had a long discussion with Dr. Somesh after my procedure. Which includes a little conversation with Dr somesh regarding oral minoxidil journey of you and @Melvin- Moderator

• Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
23 minutes ago, Shadman said:

It looks unbelievable. Simply on a different level. Do you think oral minoxidil played an important role in adding volume ? I recently started oral minoxidil for about a week. So far going good.  Before starting it, I was bit confused. I had a long discussion with Dr. Somesh after my procedure. Which includes a little conversation with Dr somesh regarding oral minoxidil journey of you and @Melvin- Moderator

Oral minoxidil played an intrinsic part in my opinion. It thickened up all of my scalp and beard hair. Also the other important factor is that I believe it will and does keep my other sources of donor hair that were used to stay in the anagen phase for longer.

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Stewie said:

This is looking super impressive and so natural as well, so chuffed for you mate. And on the oral min front I might bite the bullet at some point and try it out, just worried that if I don't get on with it then ill end up having a dip before getting back normal?

Thanks @Stewie 🙏

• Moderators

Wow. This is looking so good.... and no more FUT strip scar.

• Thanks 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Wow...  

Really really impressive.   

Congrats.    You have came a long way..   I'd say the longest way of all the journeys I've come across.   Just night and day.  

"the babes are back". Lol

You should eep your hair on the sides and top at that length.   

Edited by Etownone
  • Thanks 1

It’s been such a long journey for you, the last couple of years though are proving to be extremely fruitful! All of those worries we spoke about before HT no1 and now look 🤩 a road to recovery which you still have some miles to go. For 5 months along this is turning out particularly well already. Couldn’t be happier for you 👍🏽

Edited by BRITA-XL
  • Thanks 1

Your results just keep getting better and better as time passes…am so happy for you brother!

• Thanks 1

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Etownone said:

Wow...  

Really really impressive.   

Congrats.    You have came a long way..   I'd say the longest way of all the journeys I've come across.   Just night and day.  

"the babes are back". Lol

You should eep your hair on the sides and top at that length.   

Yes the scars are gone but the ‘babes are back!’ 🤣🙏

• Haha 1

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, BRITA-XL said:

It’s been such a long journey for you, the last couple of years though are proving to be extremely fruitful! All of those worries we spoke about before HT no1 and now look 🤩 a road to recovery which you still have some miles to go. For 5 months along this is turning out particularly well already. Couldn’t be happier for you 👍🏽

Many thanks @BRITA-XL. 🙏

• Valued Contributor
7 hours ago, Briaan said:

@Gatsby Do you think you'll be able to sport a beard after those two procedures?

I could but it would obviously been thinned out compared to before my first surgery. However the oral minoxidil makes it much thicker than it was before. Due to my age my beard is mostly white so I had not problem to donating it to my surgeries in the name of science! 😉

6 hours ago, Gasthoerer said:

Congratulations to you journey which hopefully comes to its happy end. What is the color of your smp? How do you match it with your current hair? 

In many ways my journey is now complete due to the scar coverage. My SMP matched my brown hair when I had it performed. It still serves it's role in aiding in the illusion of greater density. 🙏

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, HairEnthusiast101 said:

There isn’t anyone more deserving of great things in this life. Happy for you Gatsby. Your case truly shows the beauty of the hair restoration industry and how it has come so far the last 20-30 years

Many thanks for the kind words! 🙏Yes in the past 20 years and really even in just the past 5-10 years surgery has advanced to the point of being able to help very advanced cases like myself. I'll never take this for granted as long as I live. 🙏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Many thanks for the kind words! 🙏Yes in the past 20 years and really even in just the past 5-10 years surgery has advanced to the point of being able to help very advanced cases like myself. I'll never take this for granted as long as I live. 🙏

It's funny that you say that because 3-4 years ago I went to Dr Bisanga in Belgium and he told me I wasn't a good candidate for hair transplant. It seems like few clinics and doctors want to get in heavy repair sessions using beard and body hair, and yet, Dr. Sethi from Eugenix is, fortunately, one of them.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, Briaan said:

It's funny that you say that because 3-4 years ago I went to Dr Bisanga in Belgium and he told me I wasn't a good candidate for hair transplant. It seems like few clinics and doctors want to get in heavy repair sessions using beard and body hair, and yet, Dr. Sethi from Eugenix is, fortunately, one of them.

I was knocked back by nearly all the elite surgeons up until I first contacted Dr Sethi and Dr Arika. I can now see why. 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1