GATSBY 'UNPLUGGED!' 15,671 (3 surgeries) Grafts FUE+BHT Dr. Sethi Eugenix

Gatsby

@Gatsby How come do you think Eugenix is one of the only clinic in the world willing to engage in such impressive repair works like yours?

I got rejected by many top notch doctors in Belgium and I wonder why we have to go to India to get this kind of repair work haha.

Also, it seems like in Eugenix they have 3 price packages, does that mean the quality is different according to the package selected?

Edited by Briaan

14 hours ago, Gatsby said:

And now to this. We met three years ago online (when I had just a shaved head I should add). I am now finally with Che and it’s been worth the wait. We are very happy and once again I am very lucky. 🙏

IMG_2034.png

IMG_2033.jpeg

Incredible outcome(s). Does Hair transplant really change life?-Part-2. Coming soon from Eugenix?

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
21 hours ago, sl said:

Congrats! Did she say...I saw you online but now seeing you in the flesh..you look a bit different..I just can't put my finger on it! 

Can't put her finger on it? She can run her fingers through it!  😄

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators
On 7/9/2023 at 10:10 PM, Gatsby said:

And now to this. We met three years ago online (when I had just a shaved head I should add). I am now finally with Che and it’s been worth the wait. We are very happy and once again I am very lucky. 🙏

IMG_2034.png

IMG_2033.jpeg

image.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 7/10/2023 at 7:10 AM, Gatsby said:

IMG_2034.png

IMG_2033.jpeg

Oh! @Gatsby Congratulations, you both look beautiful. 

• Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
22 minutes ago, make_aaron_great_again said:

Damn, she's done well for herself! Fair play @Gatsby, you deserve all the good things life can offer. Beautiful missus and the hair is 10/10, a hall of fame result.

Hey many thanks @make_aaron_great_again! As I said we have known each other for over three years. She loved me without hair and just loves me exactly the same now. I wasn’t really looking for a relationship but it just all came together and I can’t imagine Che not being in my life now. ♥️👌

• Like 2
  • Well Done 1

You can send to me and I can shrink it...if you want to whatsapp me it you can hack the whatsapp limit by clicking to add document and then navigate to the file and send me and Ill pass you my number or email it to me with a download link to stephen@bhrclinic.com and I can adjust it for you and send back mate.

• Thanks 1

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

• Valued Contributor
51 minutes ago, sl said:

You can send to me and I can shrink it...if you want to whatsapp me it you can hack the whatsapp limit by clicking to add document and then navigate to the file and send me and Ill pass you my number or email it to me with a download link to stephen@bhrclinic.com and I can adjust it for you and send back mate.

Thank you so much Stephen. Can I email it to your email as an attachment? 

• Like 1

• Administrators
59 minutes ago, make_aaron_great_again said:

@Gatsby you can use a free online service called wetransfer, it's free and you can email up to 2GB to anyone.

Do you know how to convert to a gif? If he converts into a gif he can post it directly here 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

32 minutes ago, sl said:

Yes the issue is not the video size..it is only 3.5mb ..the issue is one cannot upload vid format as far as I see..so probably best to upload it to YouTube and embed a link.

@Gatsby you should check out WeTransfer to send the clip if you haven't already uploaded to YouTube and sent to BHR Clinic already. It's a very useful and widely used free tool. You'd figure it out in no time.

• Valued Contributor
On 7/11/2023 at 2:59 AM, Briaan said:

@Gatsby How come do you think Eugenix is one of the only clinic in the world willing to engage in such impressive repair works like yours?

I got rejected by many top notch doctors in Belgium and I wonder why we have to go to India to get this kind of repair work haha.

Also, it seems like in Eugenix they have 3 price packages, does that mean the quality is different according to the package selected?

Sorry @Briaan I missed your question. I also was rejected by most world elite surgeons and you have to thank them for their honesty. Far more unscrupulous clinics don’t have that patient care. I think in my case Eugenix saw the challenges involved and drew on their experience. Dr Sethi certainly knew that if no one else could help me then who can? But he didn’t take this on lightly. He drew on his many previous years of similar cases such as mine. Everyday he focused on one aspect only of my repair/hair transplant. I’m extremely confident that Dr Arika is equally competent to have taken on the job and initially I had her in mind. 
As to other doctors at Eugenix, perhaps my needs may have been too much of a challenge, but this is where Eugenix shines. Everyone would have been involved, as Eugenix is a team approach, based on all of its member’s skills and experience. I had developed a wonderful rapport with Dr Sethi two years prior to my first surgery and the communication was excellent. This is to me the most fundamental aspect when looking for a surgeon who is right for you. Communication. All the best! 🙏

• Like 3