GATSBY 'UNPLUGGED!' 15,671 (3 surgeries) Grafts FUE+BHT Dr. Sethi Eugenix

Gatsby

@Gatsby

Thank you for the Update, you are looking wonderful at 6 months. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you had a positive experience with us. It means a lot to us to know that we have been able to help you. We wish you all the best in your journey.

Warmest Regards 
Eugenix Hair Sciences 

• Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
16 hours ago, Patrick_Joyce said:

@Gatsby congratulations on your successful repair! What a great outcome! I've been following your thread and I am interested to know the breakdown from your second surgery (ie, how many grafts went into the hairline, how many into the crown, etc).

Many thanks 🙏 I don’t know the exact breakdown of where everything went but I had 3,062 scalp grafts and 2,683 beard grafts used. Probably 2,000 (?) of the scalp grafts were used in the hairline/temple points. 

• Valued Contributor
8 hours ago, OliverAtom said:

Ohhhh, and you got married 😜??? Happy happy LOVING life with your beautiful wife.

You guys look gorgeous together ❤️

Many thanks @OliverAtom. We're not married (yet!!) but very happy together! 🙏

• Administrators

This is incredible, wow what a journey, the crown looks amazing.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 7/18/2023 at 5:49 AM, Gatsby said:

I found shaving my head when I had SMP to be incredible liberating after living with a hair piece for nearly 25 years. I think SMP is a far less permanent option than surgery and for sports and the outdoor life a perfect one. Just do your research with SMP as you would if researching for a hair transplant. 👌

So very sorry for the delay in responding Gatsby!  Thanks for your valued opinion and once again I am very happy for your great result!  take care!

• Thanks 1

Do you feel or see any difference in your hair from the beard donors? I'm not sure how beard hair grows on the scalp and I may need to use a few beard grafts, does it grow thicker and wavier?

• Like 1

Wow congratulations Gatsby! You'd never know you were bald before this. Unthinkable!

How do you feel about it so far? Is it relief to no longer be thinking about hair, or are you still thinking of more density in the future 😄

I wanted to ask. Do you have any pictures of your before state? I can't find them. Curious to see how your donor was

• Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
On 8/13/2023 at 10:09 PM, 12S said:

Do you feel or see any difference in your hair from the beard donors? I'm not sure how beard hair grows on the scalp and I may need to use a few beard grafts, does it grow thicker and wavier?

As a Norwood 7 I found the beard hair gave my hair more 'structure' and volume (especially as it is slightly thicker). My scalp hair if grown out is normally wavy and curly. The beard hair is a pretty good match. As beard hair makes up nearly 50% of my new hair I am delighted with how it appears. 👍

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, Grouse said:

Wow congratulations Gatsby! You'd never know you were bald before this. Unthinkable!

How do you feel about it so far? Is it relief to no longer be thinking about hair, or are you still thinking of more density in the future 😄

I wanted to ask. Do you have any pictures of your before state? I can't find them. Curious to see how your donor was

I'm extremely happy with my results and to be honest I don't really think about my hair in general. I am though incredibly relieved to not have to worry about my scars anymore. Even the donor scars have now filled in from the donor farming and when I run my fingers through it there is no gap anymore.

thumbnail_IMG_8414.jpg

001.JPG

I’m sure forum members may pick up on the fact we’re probably good ole former Eugenix patient buddies etc ..but I’m sorry …this is the most remarkable hair restoration case I’ve ever witnessed..all things considered….

You were incredibly lucky that there was only one Doctor that could have and would have taken your case …and you found him and his team.

Delighted for you 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Zoomster said:

I’m sure forum members may pick up on the fact we’re probably good ole former Eugenix patient buddies etc ..but I’m sorry …this is the most remarkable hair restoration case I’ve ever witnessed..all things considered….

You were incredibly lucky that there was only one Doctor that could have and would have taken your case …and you found him and his team.

Delighted for you 

Coming from the GOAT himself Karl that’s a mighty big compliment. But I have to agree @Zoomster that mine was such a difficult case, with added challenges, beyond your run of the mill Norwood 7. I totally agree that Dr Sethi was the only man for the job. 🙏

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Zoomster said:

Delighted for you 

I would have to agree with @Zoomster here!

Absolutely incredible @Gatsby...we are so lucky we miraculously found the right clinic!

• Thanks 1