3,558 grafts in total @ Eugenix Hair Sciences, India - 27/28th Nov 2021

Berba11

9 hours ago, Berba11 said:

6 Month Update!

Well, almost... It's 6 months in a few days time but after my 5 month update vanished, I thought I'd get one in today. I'm also off to meet Dr Pradeep for a consultation tomorrow in London. My main aim is to get eyes on some of the issues I've outlined in earlier posts and to see what he thinks in person. I'll update on that later and won't rehash old ground here.

For now though, here's some comparison shots. Things are coming on nicely and the cosmetic difference is already quite dramatic! Density behind the initial hairline is a little lacking, which may require a another pass to bring it up a bit, but overall, all good. I do have a donor area picture but there's nothing to see at this length. You'd simply never know anything was taken from the back.

0EF6E91A-F175-4E7D-9B10-5B6D3609F441.PNG

3CCBA102-4708-4521-90FA-8420FB5CB848.PNG

B6D0A1FD-E5B2-414A-BE81-559E62C4F5D8.jpg

D9BED549-00D2-4A0A-A357-EC77A3B7E850.PNG

Phenomenol. Absolutely joyful for your progress.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor

So I met Dr Pradeep today… I spent fully 4 hours with him! I think I’m now officially a Eugenix consultant, bordering on surgeon!! 🤣

Dr Pradeep is a super playful and fun character, full of love and joy. He was genuinely made up when seeing my transplant progress. I think he took about 60 or 70 videos! I abandoned my 2.30pm bus back to Bristol and took a train at 5pm…  my appointment was at 12.30 pm 😅. Dr P wouldn’t let me leave! 🤣

Dr Pradeep had no real concerns over some of the issues I’d mentioned previously. He felt strongly that things were looking great and that some things needed more time to really see (some angulation on the left side may improve with a bit more length & weight to the hair - we’ll see!). What I will say is that I’ve been increasingly less bothered by the things I’d mentioned previously as time has passed, and after meeting Dr P feel even less bothered or concerned!

One thing Dr P did do was offer me a small 2nd pass in the areas behind the hairline, either side of my old dying forelock to add some more density, and maybe a small amount of closure in the temple corners. He estimated around 500 grafts + a small number for the corners and this would be “on him”. Absolute legend. You can’t help but feel loved & looked after with Dr P! Also, he reckons he could easily take another 4-5K from the donor and 1-2K from the beard for future needs, which is great to hear!

I got to meet a number of prospective patients as well as some ex patients who, like me, had dropped by. One such former patient was none other than the man himself, @juanjs84

Juan & his partner were both absolutely lovely, and I can tell everyone first hand that his HT results are insane! Never in a million years would you detect a HT! It’s so natural looking. Incredible!

I also received overwhelmingly positive feedback from other patients & people thinking of getting a HT regarding my own results, which was really nice. 

Basically, I had a very different day to what I expected when I turned up - it was a LOT of fun!

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Berba11 said:

So I met Dr Pradeep today… I spent fully 4 hours with him! I think I’m now officially a Eugenix consultant, bordering on surgeon!! 🤣

Dr Pradeep is a super playful and fun character, full of love and joy. He was genuinely made up when seeing my transplant progress. I think he took about 60 or 70 videos! I abandoned my 2.30pm bus back to Bristol and took a train at 5pm…  my appointment was at 12.30 pm 😅. Dr P wouldn’t let me leave! 🤣

Dr Pradeep had no real concerns over some of the issues I’d mentioned previously. He felt strongly that things were looking great and that some things needed more time to really see (some angulation on the left side may improve with a bit more length & weight to the hair - we’ll see!). What I will say is that I’ve been increasingly less bothered by the things I’d mentioned previously as time has passed, and after meeting Dr P feel even less bothered or concerned!

One thing Dr P did do was offer me a small 2nd pass in the areas behind the hairline, either side of my old dying forelock to add some more density, and maybe a small amount of closure in the temple corners. He estimated around 500 grafts + a small number for the corners and this would be “on him”. Absolute legend. You can’t help but feel loved & looked after with Dr P! Also, he reckons he could easily take another 4-5K from the donor and 1-2K from the beard for future needs, which is great to hear!

I got to meet a number of prospective patients as well as some ex patients who, like me, had dropped by. One such former patient was none other than the man himself, @juanjs84

Juan & his partner were both absolutely lovely, and I can tell everyone first hand that his HT results are insane! Never in a million years would you detect a HT! It’s so natural looking. Incredible!

I also received overwhelmingly positive feedback from other patients & people thinking of getting a HT regarding my own results, which was really nice. 

Basically, I had a very different day to what I expected when I turned up - it was a LOT of fun!

Thank you for taking the time to meet our doctors. We are very humbled by your kind words.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Berba11 said:

Dr P is aces. He really is. I've arrived just back to the UK and he also asked me to come see him. So just contacted Anil and hoping to set something else up. 100% agree he's got that energy and aura. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Berba11 said:

It was great meeting you too! It is always fun meeting Dr Pradeep. I think your results are great; congrats!

Meeting new clients made me remember my doubts before the operation. I hope I helped those I spoke with and as always, please write if you have doubts and think I can be of any help.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Berba11 said:

I spent Saturday with Dr P and had the same experience. Dr Pradeep does not do consults in the traditional way, he likes to remove the taboo and barriers around hair loss and have everyone talking with each other and sharing there experiences in open forum. 

He said to me within the first few seconds of meeting a patient I already know what the plan is, so why not spend the rest of time getting to know them personally!  He is a super cool guy and far from your average doctor. 

Edited by Bandit90
  • Like 2

On 5/21/2022 at 12:31 PM, Berba11 said:

6 Month Update!

Well, almost... It's 6 months in a few days time but after my 5 month update vanished, I thought I'd get one in today. I'm also off to meet Dr Pradeep for a consultation tomorrow in London. My main aim is to get eyes on some of the issues I've outlined in earlier posts and to see what he thinks in person. I'll update on that later and won't rehash old ground here.

For now though, here's some comparison shots. Things are coming on nicely and the cosmetic difference is already quite dramatic! Density behind the initial hairline is a little lacking, which may require a another pass to bring it up a bit, but overall, all good. I do have a donor area picture but there's nothing to see at this length. You'd simply never know anything was taken from the back.

0EF6E91A-F175-4E7D-9B10-5B6D3609F441.PNG

3CCBA102-4708-4521-90FA-8420FB5CB848.PNG

B6D0A1FD-E5B2-414A-BE81-559E62C4F5D8.jpg

D9BED549-00D2-4A0A-A357-EC77A3B7E850.PNG

Amazing progress. Very different from mine. I wonder what lifestyle differences could have caused that.

• Valued Contributor
9 minutes ago, qwop123 said:

Amazing progress. Very different from mine. I wonder what lifestyle differences could have caused that.

I don't know what your lifestyle entails so I couldn't say. I play competitive sports 4 times per week (football/soccer), I'm pretty healthy, eat an exclusively vegan diet (for ethical reasons)...  Other than that, I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary! Truthfully I don't think either of those things I mentioned matter. I didn't shed very much hair, so my progress is a bit quicker and further down the road than what most people might experience. I was just lucky not to shed too much hair post op. I really think that's the main difference.

• 1 month later...
  • Valued Contributor
On 6/23/2022 at 11:29 PM, qwop123 said:

Any updates on progress? Do you mind getting close up shots of the hairline and temple points? How was the hairline design process like at the clinic?

Hi mate, new pictures about to follow. As for the design process, I've detailed it in this thread already :)

• Valued Contributor

UPDATE - 7 months!

Hi all :)

Here's my 7 month update. No major changes from month 6, but things look a little more refined and full I think. I'd forgotten how wavy my hair can get when it's untamed also! Had a haircut 3 days ago to reign the beast in a little (faded from a grade 4 on the backs and sides, for reference) as things were getting a bit wild over here. Pics are indoors but with a hint of sunlight through the living room window so fairly representative of how things are looking.

I can't remember if I ever mentioned it previously, but one of my goals was to (hopefully!) look passable by the 5th of July as a good friend of mine is getting married. I was hoping to have a good head of hair by the time of his wedding, so I'm pretty happy with where I'm at ahead of next week!

IMG_7monthsDONOR.jpg

IMG_7monthsFront.JPG

IMG_7monthsLEFT.JPG

IMG_7monthsRIGHT.JPG

IMG_7monthsTOP.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

UPDATE - 7 months!

Hi all :)

Here's my 7 month update. No major changes from month 6, but things look a little more refined and full I think. I'd forgotten how wavy my hair can get when it's untamed also! Had a haircut 3 days ago to reign the beast in a little (faded from a grade 4 on the backs and sides, for reference) as things were getting a bit wild over here. Pics are indoors but with a hint of sunlight through the living room window so fairly representative of how things are looking.

I can't remember if I ever mentioned it previously, but one of my goals was to (hopefully!) look passable by the 5th of July as a good friend of mine is getting married. I was hoping to have a good head of hair by the time of his wedding, so I'm pretty happy with where I'm at ahead of next week!

IMG_7monthsDONOR.jpg

IMG_7monthsFront.JPG

IMG_7monthsLEFT.JPG

IMG_7monthsRIGHT.JPG

IMG_7monthsTOP.JPG

This looks phenomenal at just 7 months. Can't wait to witness your full results.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor

I'll try and get some photos that show the hair wet as well at some point and brushed forward as I'm aware that style-wise all these photos each month are basically the same! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

@Berba11

Holy cow, now that’s some serious growth for 7 months! 

Massive difference 
1BBA2C5B-06AB-4938-8E21-5157FD236573.jpeg

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.