3,558 grafts in total @ Eugenix Hair Sciences, India - 27/28th Nov 2021

Berba11

• Valued Contributor

This is incredible! Congratulations @Berba11

You were already in an incredibly sweet spot before your touch up and if I were to meet you in the street now I would never look at you and think you had any kind of work done…I would just be jealous..🤣😂

The design of those temples with the second transplant was 👌🏻👌🏻

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
6 hours ago, MazAB said:

Looks great @Berba11!!!

Did you have grafts added to mid scalp on your last go? If so, maybe it'll improve more in the coming months, as you normally get 3 or 4 hair grafts in those areas, and those grafts normally take longer to fully mature as well. If not, no biggy as it is such an easy spot to conceal.

The subtle corner temples and temple points made such a difference in achieving a more youthful look for you. 

Very well done brother! 👏 

Cheers mate!

Of the 786 grafts, half went into the temple corners/temple points, so although some grafts were added to weaker areas further back, it wasn’t very many and they were spread out a bit. As it was a no shave surgery, to be honest it was quite hard to tell exactly where they’d gone!

I may seek to touch those areas up more thoroughly but as you say, it’s only a light sprinkling of Toppik away from being completely fine anyway and I’m not bothered at this stage regardless. 

• Like 1

I think you rock the longer hair, for sure it’s more work but I’m sure you got the transplant to have luscious goldie-locks 😂 

As subtle as the touch up was, it definitely seems to appear more natural.. In particular the left hand side.. 

Anyway, I think you’re in a good place now and definitely the touch up was worth it.
It Looks very, very good to be fair and an unbelievable transformation.
Delighted! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
14 minutes ago, Tommy1991 said:

I think you rock the longer hair, for sure it’s more work but I’m sure you got the transplant to have luscious goldie-locks 😂 

As subtle as the touch up was, it definitely seems to appear more natural.. In particular the left hand side.. 

Anyway, I think you’re in a good place now and definitely the touch up was worth it.
It Looks very, very good to be fair and an unbelievable transformation.
Delighted! 

Cheers mate!

• Like 1