3,558 grafts in total @ Eugenix Hair Sciences, India - 27/28th Nov 2021

Berba11

• 1 month later...
  • Valued Contributor

BIG UPDATE: 2nd surgery -27th & 28th Feb 2023 w/Dr. Pradeep Sethi

Hello all,

I’ve just completed a second surgery with Eugenix, coming in at a modest 796 grafts transplanted into the the temple corners, temple points & weaker spots within the midscalp & frontal third behind key parts of the hairline. The goal of the surgery was to refine the original surgery and carefully target weaker areas using a conservative number of grafts. 

We did a no-shave surgery! I met a couple of guys who had travelled together from the US who, like me, were also in for a 2nd sitting, also had their 1st passes in Nov 21 and who also had no-shave HT’s! The no-shave wasn’t by request. Dr Pradeep simply said there was no need to shave the whole down, which was music to my ears!

Pre & post-op pics are included below.

I have to also say how fantastically well I’ve been looked after whilst I’ve been here. I’ve been very graciously been put up at the Eugenix farmhouse & all the staff have been incredible. I’m very humbled & grateful for the hospitality shown to me and I’m really happy with the work done so far.

@Melvin- Moderator- it would be much appreciated if we could update the thread title to reflect both surgeries (3,558 grafts in total over both sittings). Thanks!

Also just want to say how nice it was to get to touch base with @MazAB @Zoomster @SLA & @Bandit90 via a group video call that Dr P instigated a couple nights ago. You’re all absolute gents & I can confirm first hand to anyone reading that their results are legit - looking superb, fellas!

PHOTO-2023-03-01-09-11-17.jpg

PHOTO-2023-03-01-09-11-45.jpg

PHOTO-2023-03-01-09-11-28.jpg

PHOTO-2023-03-01-09-11-27.jpg

PHOTO-2023-03-01-09-11-24.jpg

PHOTO-2023-03-01-09-11-31.jpg

PHOTO-2023-03-01-09-11-20.jpg

PHOTO-2023-03-01-09-11-44.jpg

PHOTO-2023-03-01-09-11-32.jpg

PHOTO-2023-03-01-09-11-22.jpg

PHOTO-2023-03-01-09-11-29.jpg

PHOTO-2023-03-01-09-11-35.jpg

PHOTO-2023-03-01-09-11-33.jpg

PHOTO-2023-03-01-09-11-30.jpg

Edited by Berba11
  • Like 6
  • Wow 1

• Valued Contributor
4 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

@Berba11 now this will truly be the icing on the cake! 💯 Those temple points will be the ultimate framing of the face. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to your updates!👌

Thanks Adrian! Hope you’re well mate. Loving your progress 🙂

• Thanks 1

Awesome meeting you virtually @Berba11!!! Love what you did with the temple points, and you finally got closure on the corner temples that you were long awaiting! Looks awesome, and no ugly duck for you brother!

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
50 minutes ago, MazAB said:

Awesome meeting you virtually @Berba11!!! Love what you did with the temple points, and you finally got closure on the corner temples that you were long awaiting! Looks awesome, and no ugly duck for you brother!

Thanks mate! 🙂

Found this thread a very interesting read, thank you @Berba11 for sharing your story. Amazing result. 

I too am feeling doubts about my hairline 3 weeks post procedure. Like you, I feel it is a little lower and rounded than I'd have liked. I hope it is a case of getting used to it as like you I also had a pretty bald front before the op, so it is weird seeing myself with a hairline. 

All the best

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
8 minutes ago, cheesy1986 said:

Found this thread a very interesting read, thank you @Berba11 for sharing your story. Amazing result. 

I too am feeling doubts about my hairline 3 weeks post procedure. Like you, I feel it is a little lower and rounded than I'd have liked. I hope it is a case of getting used to it as like you I also had a pretty bald front before the op, so it is weird seeing myself with a hairline. 

All the best

Hi mate, thanks for reading and the nice words. 

Definitely some of what you’re experiencing is a little buyer’s remorse. My approach is that, for now and maybe the next few years, even if things are a little a low, it’s not a big deal. There’s a handful of excellent surgeons who could take things back up again with no scarring, and actually you can think of the hairline as being a future donor resource from which you could extract 600-1000 grafts (density depending) if/when needed. So for now I’m just going to enjoy the more aggressive & youthful design. You & I can always review it in the future - so try not to stress on it too much!

Keep us updated mate 🙂

• Thanks 1

• 9 months later...
  • Valued Contributor

Not much to update really - the second HT was only really a subtle touch up. I’ve just taken one picks in less than ideal indoor lighting (seeing as it’s pitch black outside!).

Decided I can’t be bothered dealing with medium/longer hair. I was growing it out quite a bit but couldn’t hack it any longer and had a cut (grade 8 on top, 3 back & sides) two days ago. Think I’ll be sticking to this length from now on.  

I might consider a tiny touch up to the weaker spot on the left of the midscalp at some point but under more normal lighting it’s not really noticeable so no rush. 

IMG_8507.jpeg

IMG_8508.jpeg

IMG_8509.jpeg

IMG_8511.jpeg

IMG_8512.jpeg

IMG_8513.jpeg

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Berba11 said:

Not much to update really - the second HT was only really a subtle touch up. I’ve just taken one picks in less than ideal indoor lighting (seeing as it’s pitch black outside!).

Decided I can’t be bothered dealing with medium/longer hair. I was growing it out quite a bit but couldn’t hack it any longer and had a cut (grade 8 on top, 3 back & sides) two days ago. Think I’ll be sticking to this length from now on.  

I might consider a tiny touch up to the weaker spot on the left of the midscalp at some point but under more normal lighting it’s not really noticeable so no rush. 

IMG_8507.jpeg

IMG_8508.jpeg

IMG_8509.jpeg

IMG_8511.jpeg

IMG_8512.jpeg

IMG_8513.jpeg

With this length of hair, you’re looking good. I think with standard lighting those weaker spots won’t be noticed. But you can still go for another touch up if you want to improve. 

• Like 1

On 12/25/2023 at 2:00 AM, Berba11 said:

IMG_8507.jpeg

IMG_8508.jpeg

IMG_8509.jpeg

IMG_8511.jpeg

IMG_8512.jpeg

IMG_8513.jpeg

Hi i wonder do you take finasteride or minoxidil post 1st op?

• Administrators

Incredible transformation mate 🙌🥇

43EAA8E9-50A0-4E5C-9407-921945FE9049.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to 3,558 grafts in total @ Eugenix Hair Sciences, India - 27/28th Nov 2021

Looks great @Berba11!!!

Did you have grafts added to mid scalp on your last go? If so, maybe it'll improve more in the coming months, as you normally get 3 or 4 hair grafts in those areas, and those grafts normally take longer to fully mature as well. If not, no biggy as it is such an easy spot to conceal.

The subtle corner temples and temple points made such a difference in achieving a more youthful look for you. 

Very well done brother! 👏 

• Like 1