Dr. Couto 2000 grafts 10/22/2020

RMancini

2 hours ago, Gasthoerer said:

Great, that we finally have a case presented here. The post OP pics look great, clean and the hairline well designed. 

Even though I do not understand this comment? Is this not a little premature?

You should know that An ht is a technical process and it can be evulated regardless the final growth.  

The hairline design is close to perfection I’m suprided to see how  how much couto lowered his hl and went among bald spots using a very little amout of grafts and not letting any space between native and transplanted hairs.

6 hours ago, duchaine said:

You should know that An ht is a technical process and it can be evulated regardless the final growth.

Hear, hear 😂

Everyone who is here longer knows that part of a HT is technical fundamentals.

And this post op pics looks clean and nicely done (=natural as all fundamentals are done right) and the hairline macro design looks great too.

But already the hairline design is somehow difficult to judge that early, as it often looks much different grown out than with the post OP buzzcut (especially for conservative hairlines, which is not the case here). 

Coming to your point: No one can guarantee growth, looking at the post op pics as a lot is just physiology. And I go as far, that every (!) experienced user in here will tell you, that it is not possible to claim this early "that the clinic has achieved incredible (density) with such a small number of grafts." 

At this state is is merely just math: Area, hair diameter, number of grafts, HGI,... In a couple of month we know, if great things are achieved. 

On 12/25/2020 at 1:32 AM, Gasthoerer said:

Hear, hear 😂

Everyone who is here longer knows that part of a HT is technical fundamentals.

And this post op pics looks clean and nicely done (=natural as all fundamentals are done right) and the hairline macro design looks great too.

But already the hairline design is somehow difficult to judge that early, as it often looks much different grown out than with the post OP buzzcut (especially for conservative hairlines, which is not the case here). 

Coming to your point: No one can guarantee growth, looking at the post op pics as a lot is just physiology. And I go as far, that every (!) experienced user in here will tell you, that it is not possible to claim this early "that the clinic has achieved incredible (density) with such a small number of grafts." 

At this state is is merely just math: Area, hair diameter, number of grafts, HGI,... In a couple of month we know, if great things are achieved. 

Luckily you speak for yourself and not for every exepienced user because (thanks god!) i usually read smarter things from the other guys.

Ht is a tech procedure. Stop. The final result is not only a tech process.

When we see post op pics, we can say if the doc made a good job or not.

The hairline, especially when it is NOT conservative, is just a matter of proper design and proper design is not an “artistic work” but a technical topic that can be appreciate after ht.

Coming to your point: No one can guarantee growth, looking at the post op pics as a lot is just physiology.we can’t say anything about future growth because growth is related to many factors that sometimes are not related to the quality of the work done and i never say we can.

And in fact, I never said that. I said that the quality of the work done can be evaluated regardless the final growth.

coming to your point [...] it is not possibile to claim "that the clinic has achieved incredible (density) with such a small number of grafts." @Gasthoerer

And if fact, I never said that.
It is funny (and pathetic at the same time) you quoted me while  I never said that and not even used the word "density" in any of my previous post.

Edited by duchaine

2 hours ago, Gasthoerer said:

Ähh, well, yes, reading you post, I can definitely say: Me too😂. Merry Christmas

it is very boring to see you "cutting" and "changing" other people's statements just to say the final word.
If it makes you happy..deal with it. Just do it somewhere else, please.

Edited by duchaine

On 12/9/2020 at 2:23 AM, RMancini said:

pre-op.jpg

4 dias.jpg

6 dias.jpg

9 dias .jpg

10 dias 1.jpg

10.jpg

14 dias.jpg

post-op 15 dias.jpg

This looks so clean! The hairline design is fantastic!

Mancini, as giegnosiganoe already asked:
- What was the involvement from Dr. Couto vs the technicians?
- Was he working on other patients during the same day?
- How is you donor looking at the moment?

Please, keep updating....  We were waiting for this for a long time!

Couto is believed to be "The Magician" !!! I have been following him on his ➡️ FUExpert Clinic YouTube Channel and in different forums and his results are all AMAZING! So I´m sure your result will be Excellent!

Thanks a lot for sharing Mancini!

@RMancini Welcome to the forum and the work looks great!  We've been waiting for a Cuoto patient post for awhile now so we're happy to have you.  Spread the word to rest of your friends over at Recuperarelpelo, we'd love to hear from them as well.  It's encouraging that Cuoto has a reputation for being an ethical doctor.  

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

• Administrators

Look forward to your updates, happy growing 😎

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @RMancini Thank you very much for your posts, I hope everything will be fine and your result will be great. I want to kindly ask you:

1. What is the total price for a graft at FUEXPERT clinic?
Which method do they use for grafts extraction (manual or micromotor)? When both, from which it depends?
3. Who used to exctract and implant follicules at FUEXPERT clinic (doctor/staff)?
4. Is some package included to the price (accomodation/transfers/medical package/PRP/steam cells therapy, etc)?
5. Is it necessary to shave head or it is possible to do hair transplant also with unshaven head? If yes, is there some difference in price?
6. How many patients do they operate at clinic in one day?
7. How long did you wait for 1st consultation? 
8: Who drew your hairline before HT and how (according what)?

Thank you very much for your answer. 
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Would love to see some updates 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

23 minutes ago, halo said:

I am confused. His 1st post with pictures show good progress postop. But his second post with pics shows him losing much hair. Anyone can explain this phenomenon?

Hi you're probably very new to the game. 99% of the time after you have a hair transplant, the hairs that were transplanted go through a shock as they've just been removed from your scalp for the first time ever with a lot of drilling and extracting. As a result, the hairs go through a recovery period called the Telogen phase, where they pretty much go to sleep for a bit. This is the cause of the shedding you see, which is hair fall that usually takes place two weeks to 2 months depending on the individual. This is VERY common for hair transplant processes, and we call it the "ugly duckling phase", as this tends to be the hardest phase for every person as they see their beautiful new grafts fall out before they begin to grow. Its a cruel reality, but hair transplant take a whole year to fully mature, and this is just something every individual needs to go through. New hairs tend to start slowly growing back visibly anywhere from 3-5 months for most people. 

My suggestion for you is to continue researching as you'll come to find that this entire process is complex and there are a few things to consider. Dr. Bernstein has a great Q&A section where hes answered a lot of the common questions people have when starting out their research. Heres the link, and in particular him explaining shock loss better than I did of course. 

https://www.bernsteinmedical.com/answers/what-is-shock-fall-out/ 

Edited by TorontoMan
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, TorontoMan said:

Hi you're probably very new to the game. 99% of the time after you have a hair transplant, the hairs that were transplanted go through a shock as they've just been removed from your scalp for the first time ever with a lot of drilling and extracting. As a result, the hairs go through a recovery period called the Telogen phase, where they pretty much go to sleep for a bit. This is the cause of the shedding you see, which is hair fall that usually takes place two weeks to 2 months depending on the individual. This is VERY common for hair transplant processes, and we call it the "ugly duckling phase", as this tends to be the hardest phase for every person as they see their beautiful new grafts fall out before they begin to grow. Its a cruel reality, but hair transplant take a whole year to fully mature, and this is just something every individual needs to go through. New hairs tend to start slowly growing back visibly anywhere from 3-5 months for most people. 

My suggestion for you is to continue researching as you'll come to find that this entire process is complex and there are a few things to consider. Dr. Bernstein has a great Q&A section where hes answered a lot of the common questions people have when starting out their research. Heres the link, and in particular him explaining shock loss better than I did of course. 

https://www.bernsteinmedical.com/answers/what-is-shock-fall-out/ 

+1

View my thread

Hello everyone! sorry for the delay in updating and answering your questions.
Now I am just 3 months of the procedure and my garden seems to be flourishing, it is still a very short time but it is already changing. I am very excited and anxious at the same time. At the clinic I have been told to expect growth between the 4th and 5th month, and to try to release my anxiety, which is normal at this time, but all I have to do from now on is enjoy the growth.
I have passed the worst stage, I had some shock loss of the native hair and in these first months I have looked terrible, but this is already looking much better.
I have encouraged several Couto patients with whom I have contact to post their case in this forum, most of them do not know this forum, some find it difficult to participate here because it is in English, but I have told them that they would help many people especially to the doctor, for the doubts that some of you still have about your work.
Now with the Google translator it is no longer a problem.

Thanks to all who have participated in my thread, thank you also for your interest.

I attach some photos of the 3 months, I will continue later updating my progress.

3ms.jpg.232785323a085e88cef87781d05f8acd.jpg3m.jpg.d16b29b1f3ec5ab8adc772dc3fe16b5b.jpg793566920_3meses.jpg.06f4038434f83878b06b70d2a818ece8.jpg

• Like 2

• Administrators

Everything is looking good. Very eager to see a real Couto case on the forum. Please keep us updated 🙏🏼

View my thread

On 12/9/2020 at 2:29 AM, duchaine said:

my question is: how long did you wait to get the HT?

I had my first assessment in October 2019, but they had initially scheduled the surgery for September 2021, but now with the Covid, the clinic has had many cancellations of foreign patients who can not travel, and they called me to advance the procedure for October 22 of 2020, one year after the first visit to the clinic. I was very lucky!

On 12/9/2020 at 3:55 AM, PizzaWolf said:

@RMancini I'm no expert by any means, but the work looks really clean and well designed.

Do you have any photos of the clinic or doctor?

Unfortunately I do not have photos of the clinic, but of the doctor I can look for some on the web that I will surely find some.

On 12/9/2020 at 12:04 PM, BjornBorg said:

Kinda crazy if it's true. :D

Good luck with your journey and thank you for posting.

Believe it or not, he's a fucking perfectionist! I don't know if this will be a blessing or a curse.

On 12/24/2020 at 3:37 PM, Dillpickle123 said:

What was his pricing per graft? I heard that he does not operate on anyone 30 or younger 

Normally the price is 4,50 €/grafts, but if you have had a previous procedure with poor or bad results and you want to repair it, the price will be 5 €.
I think that when he makes reconstructions of the temples points, which by the way is a master doing them, the price will be 5 €. 

I'm not sure, but I seem to have heard that, for example, if you have already had a frontal surgery and need another procedure for the crown, you may have some discount on the second procedure.