Dr. Couto 2000 grafts 10/22/2020

RMancini

Hi guys! sorry for the delay in updating.

Tomorrow my HT will be 5 months, I have taken these pictures today.

Obviously it is progressing very well, the hairline is already being defined and I have very good coverage, but it still lacks density. Hoping it fills more in the coming months as the doctor has predicted, but I'm already significantly better!

1524133255_5mesescenital.jpg.d26155240b35f041c8a428b8bd4eeda2.jpg1611858851_5meseshl.jpg.decd7c63ed23fff48d2cf236c83819b8.jpg

Edited by RMancini
  • Like 4

16 hours ago, RMancini said:

Obviously it is progressing very well, the hairline is already being defined and I have very good coverage, but it still lacks density. Hoping it fills more in the coming months as the doctor has predicted, but I'm already significantly better!

1524133255_5mesescenital.jpg.d26155240b35f041c8a428b8bd4eeda2.jpg1611858851_5meseshl.jpg.decd7c63ed23fff48d2cf236c83819b8.jpg

Thank you very much for your update. In my opinion your result is very good in 5 months. I am happy with you. 

• Administrators

Looks fantastic thanks for updating us 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Can you share an update?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 2/24/2021 at 6:57 AM, deanro said:

Hi OliverAtom,

I think you made a typo there. I think you meant that RMancini's surgery was on sept 2020 not 2021. Its all good dont worry, we all make mistakes. Just looking out.

Hello @deanro

I made no typo. I think you didnt read correctly, but do not worry, here I explain it again so that you understand 😉

RMancini was supposed to have his surgery in Sep 2021, that would have been still 4 months from now. However, due to some COVID cancellations FUExpert Clinic called him to advance the Hair Transplant surgery... ONE YEAR! Instead of being on Sept 2021... on Sept 2020.

Therefore, the wait in between 1st consult and surgery was just 12 months, which in normal conditions would have been 23 months...

Here you can see where he explains himself:

On 1/27/2021 at 12:24 AM, RMancini said:

I had my first assessment in October 2019, but they had initially scheduled the surgery for September 2021, but now with the Covid, the clinic has had many cancellations of foreign patients who can not travel, and they called me to advance the procedure for October 22 of 2020, one year after the first visit to the clinic. I was very lucky!

On 3/21/2021 at 1:57 AM, RMancini said:

Wow!!! Just 5 months and it is already looking like an excellent result! The Density of that hairline is superb!

Cant wait to see the 8 months update.

Thanks a lot for sharing 😉

10 hours ago, deanro said:

I called Couto's office and its not gonna reopen until next year. Very sad

Just for new patients? Or they are totally closed this year? 

4 hours ago, miko said:

Miko, I´m pretty sure the clinic is open right now, no reason to be closed until next year. For sure that @deanro wanted to say that consultations are closed until next year, not the clinic. 

On 3/21/2021 at 1:57 AM, RMancini said:

That looks amazing for just 5 months!

Please, keep showing more updates!

On 5/6/2021 at 5:42 AM, miko said:

So the secretary at the clinic told me the clinic is open but theyre NOT accepting any patients or consultations til next year. 

9 hours ago, deanro said:

So the secretary at the clinic told me the clinic is open but theyre NOT accepting any patients or consultations til next year. 

Thanks. It seems that they don´t take new patients for consultations and surgeries now. I read somewhere that they work with patients rescheduled according Covid 19.

13 hours ago, miko said:

Thanks. It seems that they don´t take new patients for consultations and surgeries now. I read somewhere that they work with patients rescheduled according Covid 19.

Yeah it really sucks with the blame going to covid.

On 3/20/2021 at 8:57 PM, RMancini said:

You show no signs of thinning elsewhere which is amazing, are you on finasteride?

You're looking great at 5 months, excited for more. 

Thanks guys for your opinions.
I'm right now at 7 months and I look great, the density has improved a lot since month 5 when I uploaded the last photo.
I'm already really happy! but my doctor said that I will still have some improvement in the next 3 months with a slower progression, I will keep updating!

7 meses.jpg

• Like 1

This is one of the best ongoing results I have ever seen 😯 seriously amazing 🤩 Really hoping that it encourages other Couto patients to post on the forum. So far yours is really the only one we have here. And it would be great to see more. Thanks so much for the update 🙏

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 1

I belong to a WhatsApp group where there are several people who have had procedures with Dr. Couto and others who are going to have surgery with him soon, I promise to encourage them to post here.
Thanks for your opinion!

• Like 2