Dr. Couto 2000 grafts 10/22/2020

RMancini

1 hour ago, Prof101 said:

You guys really do not see thinning of the donor area? (Which is unusual for 2K grafts only) 

couto_donor.jpg

Yes of course there is thinning, but it's not thinning.. it's just too many grafts taken from same location. It's quite a simple reason actually. because rather than harvested from all throughout the back zone, the doctor focused in the central zone only. I understand that the hair there is 100% safe and strong... but you gotta make a balanced harvest either way so that the patient can feel confident about haircuts.  This isn't even a short haircut, it looks like a number 3 and you can see visible signs of extraction..

The hairline work is PERFECT and good density, it's enough to make him happy

The back is not the end of the world.  Smp could take care of this issue 

Edited by Ryan Daniel

Hi guys,

My sides and back always looked like this, it was an observation of the doctor in my first assessment before the procedure, and it is because I have very black hair and quite white skin (high contrast), also the angle of growth of the hair it is very perpendicular to the scalp, which facilitates the entry of light, and my natural density is not very high.

The Fuexpert Clinic has been well known for many years, not only for the amazing results of its hair transplants, but also for the excellent care of the donor area.

They would never have done a concentrated or poorly distributed extraction, in fact, I have only 2000 extractions well, separated from each other and well distributed throughout my donor.

I hope I have clarified your concerns.

17 hours ago, RMancini said:

Hi guys,

My sides and back always looked like this, it was an observation of the doctor in my first assessment before the procedure, and it is because I have very black hair and quite white skin (high contrast), also the angle of growth of the hair it is very perpendicular to the scalp, which facilitates the entry of light, and my natural density is not very high.

The Fuexpert Clinic has been well known for many years, not only for the amazing results of its hair transplants, but also for the excellent care of the donor area.

They would never have done a concentrated or poorly distributed extraction, in fact, I have only 2000 extractions well, separated from each other and well distributed throughout my donor.

I hope I have clarified your concerns.

Enjoy your hair. DO NOT worry about ANYTHING