Dr. Couto 2000 grafts 10/22/2020

RMancini

7 minutes ago, RMancini said:

I belong to a WhatsApp group where there are several people who have had procedures with Dr. Couto and others who are going to have surgery with him soon, I promise to encourage them to post here.
Thanks for your opinion!

He is certainly more prolific on other forums, just not so much here. Seen quite a few results on the Italian/Spanish forums for example. 

Looks great, as expected from Couto! But could you share any pre op pics with similar angles and lighting? The ones the clinic took are pretty unfavorable in comparison (hair pinned back, strong lighting). Thanks.

Edited by giegnosiganoe

Everything look great as what we would expect per his YouTube videos. 

I must admit I have quite a lot of admiration for this Dr for not selling out by ramping up his prices or increasing the numbers of surgeries carried out each day - both of these would easily tame down his long waiting list. 

Usually when a surgeon gains a reputation as such, one or the other occurs to both financially prosper and address long wait times. 

I’m not insinuating increasing pricing is morally wrong - but I think increasing surgeries and losing sight of the traditional strict protocols is where standards start to slip - pretty much the story of what happened at Asmed with Koray Erdogan. 

Edited by Curious25
  • Like 3

• Administrators

Excellent results, very happy for you. I would be really happy if you could encourage more to share their results here!

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 24/5/2021 at 4:31, giegnosiganoe said:

¡Se ve genial, como se esperaba de Couto! Pero, ¿podrías compartir alguna foto previa a la operación con ángulos e iluminación similares? Los que tomó la clínica son bastante desfavorables en comparación (cabello recogido hacia atrás, iluminación fuerte). Gracias.

Sorry, I don't have a photo like the one you ask for.
The photo that the clinic took reflects the reality of my lack of density, considering that my alopecia had a diffuse characteristic, there is no better way to show it.

On 24/5/2021 at 2:05, JohnAC71 said:

Ciertamente es más prolífico en otros foros, pero no tanto aquí. He visto bastantes resultados en los foros italiano / español, por ejemplo. 

You're right!

14 minutes ago, RMancini said:

Sorry, I don't have a photo like the one you ask for.
The photo that the clinic took reflects the reality of my lack of density, considering that my alopecia had a diffuse characteristic, there is no better way to show it.

Hmm, well your hair is also wet in the pre-op picture. It's hard to truly evaluate the progress when your post-op pictures doesn't have the hair pinned back, and is dry. Different angles/wet hair would help.

On 24/5/2021 at 15:44, Curious25 said:

Todo se ve genial como lo que esperaríamos de sus videos de YouTube. 

Debo admitir que admiro bastante a este Dr. por no haberse vendido aumentando sus precios o aumentando el número de cirugías realizadas cada día; ambas cosas fácilmente reducirían su larga lista de espera. 

Por lo general, cuando un cirujano gana una reputación como tal, se produce uno u otro tanto para prosperar financieramente como para abordar los largos tiempos de espera. 

No estoy insinuando que aumentar los precios sea moralmente incorrecto, pero creo que aumentar las cirugías y perder de vista los protocolos estrictos tradicionales es donde los estándares comienzan a deslizarse, más o menos la historia de lo que sucedió en Asmed con Koray Erdogan. 

Having met Couto and seeing the passion that he feels for what he does, I do not see him doing the same, he would not sacrifice his results for nothing and I honestly think that he is the most demanded doctor in recent years.

If someone of you has a procedure with the doctor in the future, then will understand what I am saying.

• Thanks 1

On 5/24/2021 at 6:30 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Excellent results, very happy for you. I would be really happy if you could encourage more to share their results here!

Thanks Melvin! I'm already doing it!

• Thanks 1

On 6/1/2021 at 2:30 AM, RMancini said:

7 months hair line

hair line.jpg

Wow, looooook at that!!! 😎 

Marvellous result and it´s really just 7 months??? How could it get better than that?

Love that new hairline! 

And what a density... Couto is truly a Magician! 🧙‍♂️

density.thumb.png.da5ad44335e2f5fd409dc0ccfa8e7a4e.png

• Like 4

• Administrators

Wow incredible 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

On 6/9/2021 at 4:07 PM, OliverAtom said:

Wow, looooook at that!!! 😎 

Marvellous result and it´s really just 7 months??? How could it get better than that?

Love that new hairline! 

And what a density... Couto is truly a Magician! 🧙‍♂️

density.thumb.png.da5ad44335e2f5fd409dc0ccfa8e7a4e.png

This is a fantastic result!!! @RMancini   What are your feeling about the current result at 7 months? Have your friends and family tell you anything? Have they noticed the change? 

That hairline looks amazing! You must be really happy. 

• 2 weeks later...

Couto is the best surgeon in the world! Funny thing is that for the same job HLC or Pekiner would have needed at least 3000 grafts. I have booked already my consultation with Couto and I have apointment with him in October 2022. Looong time yeah, but lets see. I would only do temples and maybe hairline just 0,5cm.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, EvansLawrence said:

Couto is the best surgeon in the world! Funny thing is that for the same job HLC or Pekiner would have needed at least 3000 grafts. I have booked already my consultation with Couto and I have apointment with him in October 2022. Looong time yeah, but lets see. I would only do temples and maybe hairline just 0,5cm.

Hopefully you’ll document your journey on here too.

View my thread

1 hour ago, EvansLawrence said:

Can you elaborate on what you mean by this? Are you suggesting that those docs get 2/3 the growth rate that Couto does? Or that Couto angles the hair differently, such that he doesn't require as many grafts? Or simply that Couto is more conservative and uses less grafts?

I hope the OP posts some close-up, high quality pics. The most recent black and white pic isn't that easy to evaluate.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, giegnosiganoe said:

Can you elaborate on what you mean by this? Are you suggesting that those docs get 2/3 the growth rate that Couto does? Or that Couto angles the hair differently, such that he doesn't require as many grafts? Or simply that Couto is more conservative and uses less grafts?

I hope the OP posts some close-up, high quality pics. The most recent black and white pic isn't that easy to evaluate.

I have no idea how he gets it, but he does. Just check many of his cases and compare it to HLC's and Pekiner's. He is out of this world. 

• Administrators
26 minutes ago, EvansLawrence said:

I will! So far I am sharing my surgery at HLC. Month 4 right now.

Thanks man 🙌🏼

View my thread