Poor Result Dr. Koray Erdogan, January 2017 ( 4,500 Grafts) Brilliantly Repaired Sep 2021 Dr. Couto (1500 Grafts)

miko

• 2 months later...

Quick update. I am 3 and half months after my repair surgery with Dr. Couto at Fuexpert clinic, who repaired my terrible result from Asmed clinic Istanbul, Dr. Koray Erdogan. I am in uglyduckling phase now. Almost all transplanted hair has fallen out, also with some others and now I see some of them starting to grow. I hope everything is on good way.

20211231_144557.jpg

20211231_144636.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/1/2022 at 5:29 PM, miko said:

Quick update. I am 3 and half months after my repair surgery with Dr. Couto at Fuexpert clinic, who repaired my terrible result from Asmed clinic Istanbul, Dr. Koray Erdogan. I am in uglyduckling phase now. Almost all transplanted hair has fallen out, also with some others and now I see some of them starting to grow. I hope everything is on good way.

20211231_144557.jpg

20211231_144636.jpg

What a pity what has happened with ASMED Clinic. From being a reference in Turkey to being a clinic to AVOID. 

Luckily you found FUExpert Clinic, and I´m pretty sure your result will be amazing after Dr Couto has repaired your terrible Hair Ttransplant by Koray and his team.

One thing, you are almost at 4 months, it´s really eartly but, could you provide us with an update? Maybe some photos with dry and also wet hair? Also, could you comb that hair backwards so we can property see that new hairline? 

Thanks for sharing your experience with both ASMED and FUExpert Clinic!

• Administrators
On 1/1/2022 at 8:29 AM, miko said:

20211231_144557.jpg

20211231_144636.jpg

How long did it take to get surgery with Dr. Cuoto? How was the experience?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys, like I promised, I am attaching several pictures of my progress after HT at Fuexpert clinic with Dr. Couto, who repaired my terrible HT at Asmed clinic with Dr. Erdogan. Dr. Couto said, things will start to change between the fourth and fifth month. I am 4 and half months after my repair HT and I like what I see in the mirror. The pictures were taken outside, in the winter sunlight. What´s your opinion? Thanks

20220206_151830.jpg

20220206_152047.jpg

20220206_152052.jpg

20220206_152126.jpg

• Like 6

On 1/21/2022 at 3:10 PM, OliverAtom said:

What a pity what has happened with ASMED Clinic. From being a reference in Turkey to being a clinic to AVOID. 

Luckily you found FUExpert Clinic, and I´m pretty sure your result will be amazing after Dr Couto has repaired your terrible Hair Ttransplant by Koray and his team.

One thing, you are almost at 4 months, it´s really eartly but, could you provide us with an update? Maybe some photos with dry and also wet hair? Also, could you comb that hair backwards so we can property see that new hairline? 

Thanks for sharing your experience with both ASMED and FUExpert Clinic!

Thank you. Yes, definitely, ASMED is the clinic to avoid. Going there was my worst decision in my whole life. They harvested 4500 grafts for terrible result to cover an area that a good clinic will cover with half of grafts and in the end I paid more than in a good clinic. Thanks to Dr. Couto, my life is starting to have a better quality, beacause since the final result from Asmed, I was sad every time I looked in the mirror.

On 1/22/2022 at 12:07 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

How long did it take to get surgery with Dr. Cuoto? How was the experience?

Hi Melvin. I was waiting a year for the consultation and 3 months between the consultation and the surgery, because one patient postponed his surgery and Dr. Couto had a free date. The surgery was divided into 2 days, in both cases in the afternoon. First day 1000 grafts and second day 500 grafts were taken with micromotor and implanted with implanter pen. Fuexpert clinic only took new patients for consultation during few weeks in the summer of 2020 and I was lucky. I'm not sure, but as far as I know, the clinic still doesn't take new patients for consultation. I hope your HT at Eugenix was sucessful and your result will be great.

• Like 2

• Administrators
1 hour ago, miko said:

Hi Melvin. I was waiting a year for the consultation and 3 months between the consultation and the surgery, because one patient postponed his surgery and Dr. Couto had a free date. The surgery was divided into 2 days, in both cases in the afternoon. First day 1000 grafts and second day 500 grafts were taken with micromotor and implanted with implanter pen. Fuexpert clinic only took new patients for consultation during few weeks in the summer of 2020 and I was lucky. I'm not sure, but as far as I know, the clinic still doesn't take new patients for consultation. I hope your HT at Eugenix was sucessful and your result will be great.

I’ve been very impressed by Dr. Cuoto, been seeing a few excellent results here on the forum, which confirms his legitimacy. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, miko said:

Hello guys, like I promised, I am attaching several pictures of my progress after HT at Fuexpert clinic with Dr. Couto, who repaired my terrible HT at Asmed clinic with Dr. Erdogan. Dr. Couto said, things will start to change between the fourth and fifth month. I am 4 and half months after my repair HT and I like what I see in the mirror. The pictures were taken outside, in the winter sunlight. What´s your opinion? Thanks

20220206_151830.jpg

20220206_152047.jpg

20220206_152052.jpg

20220206_152126.jpg

Hola @miko,

That is looking awesome for just being at 4.5 months! 

How do you feel about the growing? 

And how is your donor area considering ASMED took a huge amount of possibly the best grafts???

I´m sure this repair at FUExpert Clinic will be fantastic! Dr Juan Couto is a wizard repairing cases like yours.

Keep those updates coming, please 😉

At 4.5 months, you already look so much better than your final result with Asmed. 

Very happy to see how this is coming along, as you deserve to finally have a great looking result after all you have been through. 

Keep on with the updates ! 

On 2/7/2022 at 5:57 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

I’ve been very impressed by Dr. Cuoto, been seeing a few excellent results here on the forum, which confirms his legitimacy. 

Yes. His results are very impressive. I was really stupid to go to Asmed clinic for my first HT with Dr. Erdogan... As one member of this forum wrote to me: You dind´t do your homework when you went to Asmed...

On 2/7/2022 at 7:19 PM, OliverAtom said:

Hola @miko,

That is looking awesome for just being at 4.5 months! 

How do you feel about the growing? 

And how is your donor area considering ASMED took a huge amount of possibly the best grafts???

I´m sure this repair at FUExpert Clinic will be fantastic! Dr Juan Couto is a wizard repairing cases like yours.

Keep those updates coming, please 😉

Thank you.

I am really happy with my growing. After my experience with Asmed and Dr. Erdogan I was really scared if everything will be ok.

My donor after HT at Asmed was destroyed, almost exhausted. After HT at Asmed approximately 4000 grafts should left. Dr. Couto told, that barely 1500 grafts left there. 4500 grafts were taken and another 2500 grafts were destroyed during unprofessional and amateur graft removal. And yes, the best grafts were taken by Asmed. I will add some pictures of my donor area in next time.

I hope so. I know how difficult was performing my repair HT for Dr. Couto, because of low donor area and the best grafts were missing. I spoke with him and also other surgeons about these things... 

Yes, I will. 😊

• Like 1

On 2/8/2022 at 7:18 AM, Curious25 said:

At 4.5 months, you already look so much better than your final result with Asmed. 

Very happy to see how this is coming along, as you deserve to finally have a great looking result after all you have been through. 

Keep on with the updates ! 

Yes. I agree. I said that if my result remained like this, it would still be much much better than my final result from Asmed clinic. But I hope that my progress will continue. 

Yes, it's hard to believe how a bad hair transplant can ruin a man's life. If we add the approach of the Asmed clinic, which lies, pretends that nothing happened, everything is ok and tries to transfer responsibility, it can also cause psychological problems.

I will 😊

What an amazing turn-around!  Couto's results are seriously GOAT worthy and rank as the best.

Separately, I was very close to going to ASMED, and they ended up quoting me many, many more grafts than other top-surgeons. Glad people like you post your experiences, as it convinced me to go elsewhere -- I think once you factor in the extra 3,000+ extra grafts they recommend (waste?) it ends up being more expensive than 95% of other clinics. You are very brave to post the initial result you got from them. I'm so happy that you managed to get the hair that you deserve. Congrats again!

Thank you very much. Yes, I saw a lot of Dr. Couto´s results and therefore I decided for him. But there are few other surgeons and clinic which are very good, e.g. Dr. De Freitas, Eugenix, Dr. Lorenzo, Dr. Konior, etc.

You are lucky man, when you changed your mind about going to Asmed. Probably you saved your donor. Yes. Exactly. In the end you paid at Asmed more money than at in reliable clinic, but you loose much more grafts than necessary. I really don´t know what they do with grafts. First I thought that they cheat with number of extracted grafts but it seems that the number is real. Thank you. I will continue with updating 😊

• Like 1