Poor Result Dr. Koray Erdogan, January 2017 ( 4,500 Grafts) Brilliantly Repaired Sep 2021 Dr. Couto (1500 Grafts)

miko

9 hours ago, BaldBobby said:

sue on what grounds?  truth is a defense to slander.

He has no grounds, but it takes 0 effort from Koray Erdogan to have a law firm harass you and drag you through court no matter the outcome, its an age old tactic the rich use to keep people in line

Edited by Nccan
  • Like 2

Failed transplants for 3000 grafts at ASMED clinic, destroyed donor and recipient

On 5/5/2022 at 12:13 PM, Nccan said:

You would think that, but koray erdogan hires LOCAL lawfirms to threaten and harass you... 

i respect your decision to try avoid more harrassment and etc since these are very distruptive to life. but wheter or not you want to deal with them, i suggest you record and collect evidence that they actually do. if they did try to do anything, you can countersue or sue them for harrassments and threats. of course, if it comes to that, it will cost money however. 

• Like 2

On 6/2/2022 at 10:12 AM, Nccan said:

Hey mate, any updates? This gives me some hope I can have my botched job from that criminal koray erdogan fixed, but my donor Is more destroyed.. 

Hello. Here you are 8 and 1/2 months update. Sorry for hairstyle, but I usually combe my hair to the side. Today I combed hair up due the photos. And yes, I know what about you speak. Dr. Couto returned a smile to my face.

20220605_173840.jpg

20220605_173659.jpg

20220605_173711.jpg

• Like 6

On 6/2/2022 at 12:40 PM, Z-- said:

This is the best turn around I've seen and perfectly captures the gulf in class between a doctor like Couto compared to ASMED and proof that $$ isn't everything. Crazy to think a few years back he was the most desired doctor and considered one of the elites.

The difference is night and day. Your hair looks stunning and so full! I hope everyone else that had a botched job posts their story, because as I said earlier in this very thread, one example of such made me rethink going there and saved me a world of heartache. Thanks again!!

Thank you. Exactly. I think my 2 results show the difference between good doctor/clinic and bad doctor/clinic. Yes, I remember one thread called: Is Erdogan the king of hair transplant? Now he is a doctor (and Asmed the clinic) to avoid. But there are still a few people who think it can't happen to them.

On 6/2/2022 at 7:19 PM, jjsrader said:

Erdogan - turned art & science into a moneygrab.  I would have respected him if he stopped doing surgery & hand-picked & trained just a couple really talented protege's & trusted experienced techs & been the 'jewel of Turkey' - whilst still making a handsome living.  He went another way.

I'm sure he sleeps on piles of cash everynight - very restorative for him I am sure.

Yes, like I wrote, I had consultations with around 20 doctors/clinics. I have heard several times: Erdogan was a good doctor but the way he runs his clinic is bad.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, miko said:

Hello. Here you are 8 and 1/2 months update. Sorry for hairstyle, but I usually combe my hair to the side. Today I combed hair up due the photos. And yes, I know what about you speak. Dr. Couto returned a smile to my face.

20220605_173840.jpg

20220605_173659.jpg

20220605_173711.jpg

G

R

E

A

T

• Like 1

Koray Erdogan is one the worst hairmills out there. 

I've seen so many bad results from his uneducated nurses over the years.... He's ruined so many lives. 

From what I see, I would say a good 30% (if not more) of cases in his practice have extremely poor survival. 

And I've seen several cases of overharvesting. 

His "fame", fake online reputation, coverage value theories, conferences, futuristic clinic is all complete BS... 

It's sad that so many young folks fall into the trap.

Anyways, I am happy you were able to get repaired by Couto and restored a normal appearence. 

Enjoy your great head of hair ! 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Hair transplant is a huge said:

Koray Erdogan is one the worst hairmills out there. 

I've seen so many bad results from his uneducated nurses over the years.... He's ruined so many lives. 

From what I see, I would say a good 30% (if not more) of cases in his practice have extremely poor survival. 

And I've seen several cases of overharvesting. 

His "fame", fake online reputation, coverage value theories, conferences, futuristic clinic is all complete BS... 

It's sad that so many young folks fall into the trap.

Anyways, I am happy you were able to get repaired by Couto and restored a normal appearence. 

Enjoy your great head of hair ! 

Yes. Unfortunatelly I was one of 30% who had very low survivalence if grafts. I know what about you wrote. I had destroyed life, low self confidence for 4 years, since my final result from Asmed to my 2nd HT with Dr. Couto. Asmed invests a lot of money to PR, but their reputation is very bad now. With their number of grafts, they are more expensive than reliable clinics, which achieve a better result with half of the number of grafts.

6 minutes ago, miko said:

Yes. Unfortunatelly I was one of 30% who had very low survivalence if grafts. I know what about you wrote. I had destroyed life, low self confidence for 4 years, since my final result from Asmed to my 2nd HT with Dr. Couto. Asmed invests a lot of money to PR, but their reputation is very bad now. With their number of grafts, they are more expensive than reliable clinics, which achieve a better result with half of the number of grafts.

100% agree. 

There was a very similar case to yours published a few weeks ago. 

Zero survival. 5000 grafts wasted. 

And instead of offering a refund or at least a free touch-up (which should be unwise to accept of course bcuz they would destroy even more grafts..), Koray requested more money for a 2nd surgery....🤦‍♀️

Their ethics are terrible. 

But like you said, the good news is their reputation has become very bad now on most hairloss forums and Koray was busted. 

They have many bad results on the international hairloss forum too (the french forum). 

I agree that ASMED is by far the worst clinic in the 2.5€ price range...

12 hours ago, Hair transplant is a huge said:

100% agree. 

And instead of offering a refund or at least a free touch-up (which should be unwise to accept of course bcuz they would destroy even more grafts..), Koray requested more money for a 2nd surgery....🤦‍♀️

But like you said, the good news is their reputation has become very bad now on most hairloss forums and Koray was busted. 

They have many bad results on the international hairloss forum too (the french forum). 

And the very toughest pill to swallow, Koray Erdogan took our very best grafts and flushed them down the toilet, the 3's, 4's and 5's.. and he scarred the recipient and compromised the blood flow so any future transplants will likely be sub par.. all in the name of greed, ruining lives for 💰 

Failed transplants for 3000 grafts at ASMED clinic, destroyed donor and recipient

On 6/12/2022 at 11:43 PM, Hair transplant is a huge said:

100% agree. 

Yes, Asmed waste a lot of grafts of their patients. My grafts survivalence was very poor (I am attaching a photo where is visible how many grafts left after HT at Asmed). Asmed has very bad hairline design, graft survivalence are very low and they need much more grafts like reliable clinics for their results which are poor. But the worse is the attitude to their patients. Lies, lies, lies trying to get more money. 

20210923_155950.jpg

On 6/13/2022 at 12:24 PM, Nccan said:

And the very toughest pill to swallow, Koray Erdogan took our very best grafts and flushed them down the toilet, the 3's, 4's and 5's.. and he scarred the recipient and compromised the blood flow so any future transplants will likely be sub par.. all in the name of greed, ruining lives for 💰 

Yes. The very best grafts in terms of quality and also quantity. 

On 6/16/2022 at 6:56 AM, sukh123 said:

what causes poor graft survial is it poorly done extractions and handling of the grafts after taking them out

I spoke about it with doctors during my consultations. The answer was: Unexperienced technicians and long time outside of the body... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2022 at 5:34 PM, miko said:

I spoke about it with doctors during my consultations. The answer was: Unexperienced technicians and long time outside of the body... 

Did they make any comment on the state of your donor after ASMED? 

Edited by botchedguy95

11 hours ago, botchedguy95 said:

Did they make any comment on the state of your donor after ASMED? 

Yes, almost all of them told me that my donor is destroyed, almost exhausted, depleted, very limited, etc... 

• Sad 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys. I am sorry for late response. Here you are some pics from today (14 months since HT with Dr. Couto). One picture from interior and four pictures from exterior with normal autumn daylight, cloudy weather. Thank you in advance for every opinion.

20221128_101816.jpg

20221128_101950.jpg

20221128_101955.jpg

20221128_101956.jpg

20221128_102319.jpg

• Like 3

On 11/11/2022 at 11:02 AM, botchedguy95 said:

Amazing repair, but can we change the title of this so that future patients do not think this is an ASMED result?

Yes, you are right. Maybe better title will be: Terrible result of hair transplant at ASMED clinic with Dr. Koray Erdogan repaired at Fuexpert clinic with Dr. Juan Couto.