Poor Result Dr. Koray Erdogan, January 2017 ( 4,500 Grafts) Brilliantly Repaired Sep 2021 Dr. Couto (1500 Grafts)

miko

• Administrators
11 hours ago, miko said:

Hi guys. I am sorry for late response. Here you are some pics from today (14 months since HT with Dr. Couto). One picture from interior and four pictures from exterior with normal autumn daylight, cloudy weather. Thank you in advance for every opinion.

20221128_101816.jpg

20221128_101950.jpg

20221128_101955.jpg

20221128_101956.jpg

20221128_102319.jpg

Looks amazing, I’m happy for you brother. You deserve this result 🙌🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

23 hours ago, 5BetaReductase said:

Fantastic result. Congrats Miko. Erdogan and all the other mills out there need to be exposed.

Thank you very much. There is no place for doctors like Erdogan and clinics like Asmed in serious HT business.

23 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Looks amazing, I’m happy for you brother. You deserve this result 🙌🏼

Thank you very much. Your result is also fantastic. All the best to you too

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi guys, I am already after my 3rd HT (2nd with Dr. Couto, who repaired my terrible result from Asmed clinic with Dr. Erdogan). Dr. Couto took about 950 grafts to improve the temples and the crown, in which very few grafts from HT at Asmed survived. Very few grafts were placed in to the midscalp and hairline. I am attaching pictures from the 5th day after the surgery. The surgery took place quickly and in a very friendly atmosphere. Everyone at the clinic welcomed me like an old friend. Against the first surgery, when I was a little bit nervous, this time I was calm because I knew I was in the best hands. Dr. Couto is best of the best!

20230307_135354.jpg

20230307_135355.jpg

20230307_135405.jpg

20230307_135408.jpg

20230307_135913.jpg

• Like 2

Hello @miko

Congratulations on your repair with Dr Couto. He has done magic with your repair, wow. And just with 1500 grafts. 

I still do not understand how ASMED Clinic got that poor result with so many grafts. 4500 grafts is A LOT!!! 

Your new hairline is lovely. Luckily you found the Magician. I do not believe there is a doctor like Couto at this moment. 
image.jpeg.f410d70765fdd9a958c1c0fcf6fb74c4.jpeg

Coming from this POOR result by ASMED, Koray´s clinic. 
image.jpeg.9f1ed179b70a57d3a4c62d66e7ad52d4.jpeg

• Like 4

12 hours ago, OliverAtom said:

Hello @miko

Congratulations on your repair with Dr Couto. He has done magic with your repair, wow. And just with 1500 grafts. 

I still do not understand how ASMED Clinic got that poor result with so many grafts. 4500 grafts is A LOT!!! 

Your new hairline is lovely. Luckily you found the Magician. I do not believe there is a doctor like Couto at this moment. 

Thank you very much. Yes, Dr. Couto is trully Magician. He achievies the best results with minumum number of grafts. Asmed achieved very poor result with 4500 grafts, because only minumum grafts survived, because of very long time between extraction and implantation and because of unexperienced "nurses". The exact opposite of Dr. Couto and Fuexpert clinic is Dr. Erdogan´s Asmed clinic, which achieves very poor results with maximum number of grafts. I personally consider Asmed to be the worst known HT clinic in the world, because of the persistent poor results, because of the teaching of their "nurses" on their patients, because of their approach to patients whose lives they ruined, because of the attitude of clinic to their patient and because of the large number of grafts they use for these poor results, which makes them a very expensive hair mill at their prices per graft. Other hair mills in Turkey at least do not try to play serious clinics...

• Like 1

Hello @miko

I do believe people need to read the Title of your thread and have a hint of what it´s all about... now, the Title it´s not what the "book" is about.

Could you do us a favor and ask @Melvin- Moderator to rename this it? I mean, now it´s a completely different one from the original "My HT at Asmed and Dr. Koray Erdogan, January 2017". Too many things have happened since 2017 when you started your HT adventures...

Maybe the new title could be something like... "Unsatisfactory 4500 grafts HT result at ASMED and brilliantly repaired by Dr. Couto" ... or whatever you might think will show which clinics/doctors are involved in this thread. And maybe even add 2022-2023 dates so that it shows it´s an ongoing result. 2017 sounds old.

This title change would make this thread a lot more appealing and interesting getting a lot more views.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, OliverAtom said:

Hello @miko

I do believe people need to read the Title of your thread and have a hint of what it´s all about... now, the Title it´s not what the "book" is about.

Could you do us a favor and ask @Melvin- Moderator to rename this it? I mean, now it´s a completely different one from the original "My HT at Asmed and Dr. Koray Erdogan, January 2017". Too many things have happened since 2017 when you started your HT adventures...

Maybe the new title could be something like... "Unsatisfactory 4500 grafts HT result at ASMED and brilliantly repaired by Dr. Couto" ... or whatever you might think will show which clinics/doctors are involved in this thread. And maybe even add 2022-2023 dates so that it shows it´s an ongoing result. 2017 sounds old.

This title change would make this thread a lot more appealing and interesting getting a lot more views.

Hello. Yes, mabye: Terrible result of HT with 4500 grafts at the Asmed clinic with Dr. Erdogan brilliantly repaired by Dr. Couto with 1500 grafts.

• Like 1

On 3/10/2023 at 11:20 AM, OliverAtom said:

Hello @miko

This is criminal.. Erdogan is a hack for doing this, all surgeons have bad results but not like this, the design, the multigrafts in the hairline, the density.. you could go to a random hair mill in Turkey and get a better result 

On 3/11/2023 at 11:15 PM, miko said:

Hello. Yes, mabye: Terrible result of HT with 4500 grafts at the Asmed clinic with Dr. Erdogan brilliantly repaired by Dr. Couto with 1500 grafts.

Totally agree here with Oliver, the Title for this thread needs to be modified. At least now after the repair job, both Dr Erdogan and Dr Couto should appear in the title.

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to Dr. Koray Erdogan, January 2017 Dr. Cuoto Repair
  • Administrators

I’ve changed the title to edit in Dr. Cuotos name. @miko what’s the date and number of grafts? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

12 hours ago, botchedguy95 said:

This is criminal.. Erdogan is a hack for doing this, all surgeons have bad results but not like this, the design, the multigrafts in the hairline, the density.. you could go to a random hair mill in Turkey and get a better result 

Thank you. It´s my opinion too. I underwent several consultations before surgery with Dr. Couto and I heard from everywhere that my result from Asmed clinic performed by Dr. Erdogan is very bad in all ways, from unnatural bad hairline design, through very low density in recipient area, low survivalence of implanted grafts, through very high number of used grafts, until almost exhausted donor area. And yes, "no name" hair mills in Turkey have better results at a quarter/third of the prices than in Asmed.

3 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I’ve changed the title to edit in Dr. Cuotos name. @miko what’s the date and number of grafts? 

Hello. I had surgery with Dr. Erdogan (4500 grafts) in January 2017 and repair surgery with Dr. Couto (1500 grafts) in September 2021. My suggestion for a thread title is: Bad result at the Asmed clinic with Dr. Erdogan brilliantly repaired at the Fuexpert clinic with Dr. Couto, or: Bad result at the Asmed clinic with Dr. Erdogan (4500 grafts) brilliantly repaired at the Fuexpert clinic with Dr. Couto (1500 grafts). Please, could I kindly ask you to change the thread title to one of these? Thank you very much in advance.

10 hours ago, BaldingEye said:

That new hairline looks impeccable.

Congratulations Miko, the repair by Dr Couto has been a complete success.

image.jpeg.f410d70765fdd9a958c1c0fcf6fb7

To be honest the results are night and day, and with only a 1500 grafts this is an excellent result. I will remember Couto for this effort.

5 minutes ago, Xanadu said:

To be honest the results are night and day, and with only a 1500 grafts this is an excellent result. I will remember Couto for this effort.

Thank you very much. Yes, I am really satisfied and it looks 100% natural. My hair went from a nightmare to a sunny day.

• Like 1

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to Dr. Koray Erdogan, January 2017 Dr. Couto Repair (1500 Grafts)
  • Administrators

I have updated the title to add the grafts and fix the spelling.

• Like 1

View my thread

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to Dr. Koray Erdogan, January 2017 ( 4,500 Grafts) Dr. Couto Repair (1500 Grafts)
8 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I have updated the title to add the grafts and fix the spelling.

Thank you, yes, now the name of Dr. Couto is correct. But in my opinion, the title "Bad result at the Asmed clinic with Dr. Erdogan (4500 grafts) brilliantly repaired with Dr. Couto (1500 grafts) would better describe the content of my thread, because the current title does not imply that there was a hair transplant failure at the Asmed clinic. Could I kindly ask you to change the title? If you would also like to include the dates of surgery, I agree. Thank you very much in advance.

• Like 1

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to Poor Result Dr. Koray Erdogan, January 2017 ( 4,500 Grafts) Brilliantly Repaired Sep 2021 Dr. Couto (1500 Grafts)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2023 at 11:20 AM, OliverAtom said:

Hello @miko

Brilliant repair by Dr. Couto. 
People are talking about PRP, did you do this with Dr Couto? How much is a session of PRP? 

4 hours ago, CharlesBarkley said:

Brilliant repair by Dr. Couto. 
People are talking about PRP, did you do this with Dr Couto? How much is a session of PRP? 

Hello. Thank you. Yes, I think so. No, I didn´t have PRP with Dr. Couto. I don´t know if he offer this. I know that Dr. De Freitas offers this.