Poor Result Dr. Koray Erdogan, January 2017 ( 4,500 Grafts) Brilliantly Repaired Sep 2021 Dr. Couto (1500 Grafts)

miko

18 hours ago, Ryan Rap said:

It looks great. Cuoto is the 🐐rn imo. Congrats on the repair. I’m sure it’s been a long road but happy to see there is light at the end of the tunnel for you! 

Thank you. Yes. There is 7 and half another months before me. I hope I will be smiling in the end.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hello guys. Few days ago it was 7 month since my repair HT at Fuexpert clinic Madrid with Dr. Juan Couto, who repaired my terrible result from Asmed clinic Istanbul with Dr. Koray Erdogan. I am attaching few pictures of my current condition 7 months since HT. The pictures were taken outside in normal spring sun light. 

20220430_121256.jpg

20220430_121302.jpg

20220430_121306.jpg

20220430_121254.jpg

20220430_122438.jpg

20220430_122427.jpg

• Like 8
  • Wow 1

Tank you very much guys. I am really happy and satisfied. I was in Madrid at Fuexpert clinic one week ago and Dr. Couto is also very satisfied with the result.  It was not easy to do this repair HT for him. Asmed and Dr. Erdogan depleted and destroyed my donor and the best grafts were taken by Asmed (a lot of them died) for my terrible result from 1st HT. Also my hair are thin and fine, which is also not good for HT. But Dr. Couto did great work. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, miko said:

Tank you very much guys. I am really happy and satisfied. I was in Madrid at Fuexpert clinic one week ago and Dr. Couto is also very satisfied with the result.  It was not easy to do this repair HT for him. Asmed and Dr. Erdogan depleted and destroyed my donor and the best grafts were taken by Asmed (a lot of them died) for my terrible result from 1st HT. Also my hair are thin and fine, which is also not good for HT. But Dr. Couto did great work. 

So happy for you bro.. I am still living in the nightmare Koray Erdogan and ASMED created for me.. he has destroyed so many lives.. 

Failed transplants for 3000 grafts at ASMED clinic, destroyed donor and recipient

On 4/30/2022 at 4:42 PM, asterix0 said:

Your results look great, congrats on finally getting there after a long and hard journey. 

Thank you. Yes, 5 years of nigtmare caused by Asmed clinic 

• Sad 2

On 4/30/2022 at 3:31 PM, Nccan said:

So happy for you bro.. I am still living in the nightmare Koray Erdogan and ASMED created for me.. he has destroyed so many lives.. 

Thank you. Where can I find your story? Yes, I believe it. I was sad every day when I wash my hair and look in to the mirror. I was so stupid go there. Like I wrote several times. Going to Asmed for HT with Dr. Erdogan was my worst decision in my whole life. Every part of surgery was disaster. Bad unnatural shape of hairline, lack density, low graft survuvalence, depleted and destroyed donor... And the clinic´s approach to the result ... I am very surprised the people who go to Asmed after everything what has been published...

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

On 5/1/2022 at 11:38 PM, miko said:

Thank you. Where can I find your story? Yes, I believe it. I was sad every day when I wash my hair and look in to the mirror. I was so stupid go there. Like I wrote several times. Going to Asmed for HT with Dr. Erdogan was my worst decision in my whole life. Every part of surgery was disaster. Bad unnatural shape of hairline, lack density, low graft survuvalence, depleted and destroyed donor... And the clinic´s approach to the result ... I am very surprised the people who go to Asmed after everything what has been published...

I stay anonymous, I posted my bad result to social media and some forums and koray erdogan and ASMED threaten to sue so I deleted everything.. I don't think some guys understand how a bad hair transplant can ruin your life.. same problem, depleted donor, design is unnatural... I wish he was banned from all forums

Edited by Nccan
  • Like 1

Failed transplants for 3000 grafts at ASMED clinic, destroyed donor and recipient

14 hours ago, Nccan said:

I stay anonymous, I posted my bad result to social media and some forums and koray erdogan and ASMED threaten to sue so I deleted everything.. I don't think some guys understand how a bad hair transplant can ruin your life.. same problem, depleted donor, design is unnatural... I wish he was banned from all forums

I wouldn’t be scared to post your story especially if you don’t live in turkey. 

12 hours ago, 5BetaReductase said:

I wouldn’t be scared to post your story especially if you don’t live in turkey. 

You would think that, but koray erdogan hires LOCAL lawfirms to threaten and harass you... 

7 hours ago, 5BetaReductase said:

wow…the lengths these clinics will go. Where do you live?

Western Europe, will not share more than that, it was ruinous for my personal life as they send physical letters to your mailbox and not email, probably as a tactic so that your partner will also be involved and feel threatened.. as I said, one of the most unethical clinics in existence but money talks, this forum is not bought but I feel the name should be banned as patients have been threatened.. not that it matters, Koray is not coming back here he has his hunting grounds on the Italian and Turkish forums that have been bought, and youtube ofcourse

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1

On 5/5/2022 at 2:54 PM, Nccan said:

Western Europe, will not share more than that, it was ruinous for my personal life as they send physical letters to your mailbox and not email, probably as a tactic so that your partner will also be involved and feel threatened.. as I said, one of the most unethical clinics in existence but money talks, this forum is not bought but I feel the name should be banned as patients have been threatened.. not that it matters, Koray is not coming back here he has his hunting grounds on the Italian and Turkish forums that have been bought, and youtube ofcourse

I understand. This is a hyenism to ruin someone's life with an unprofessional hair transplant and to threaten them when they publish it. After my final result from Asmed clinic I was so ashamed that I almost always wore a hat (more than before HT) + depleted donor and waisted money. In your place I would publish you story. And yes, I am very happy that this HT forum is honest and the information is reliable.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/7/2022 at 3:15 PM, miko said:

I understand. This is a hyenism to ruin someone's life with an unprofessional hair transplant and to threaten them when they publish it. After my final result from Asmed clinic I was so ashamed that I almost always wore a hat (more than before HT) + depleted donor and waisted money. In your place I would publish you story. And yes, I am very happy that this HT forum is honest and the information is reliable.

Hey mate, any updates? This gives me some hope I can have my botched job from that criminal koray erdogan fixed, but my donor Is more destroyed.. 

This is the best turn around I've seen and perfectly captures the gulf in class between a doctor like Couto compared to ASMED and proof that $$ isn't everything. Crazy to think a few years back he was the most desired doctor and considered one of the elites.

The difference is night and day. Your hair looks stunning and so full! I hope everyone else that had a botched job posts their story, because as I said earlier in this very thread, one example of such made me rethink going there and saved me a world of heartache. Thanks again!!

Erdogan - turned art & science into a moneygrab.  I would have respected him if he stopped doing surgery & hand-picked & trained just a couple really talented protege's & trusted experienced techs & been the 'jewel of Turkey' - whilst still making a handsome living.  He went another way.

I'm sure he sleeps on piles of cash everynight - very restorative for him I am sure.

Edited by jjsrader

• Administrators
On 5/5/2022 at 5:54 AM, Nccan said:

If you’re a legitimate patient, post your story. I suggest creating it and posting your photos. Anyone can say this online, we do not remove negative reviews, if they’re legitimate. 

• Confused 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.