Poor Result Dr. Koray Erdogan, January 2017 ( 4,500 Grafts) Brilliantly Repaired Sep 2021 Dr. Couto (1500 Grafts)

miko

13 hours ago, Diff-thinner said:

I have just had around 1500 grafts with Couto, your thread is making me so glad I took that decision, what he's done with you with such minimal grafts is so awesome!

ย 

off topic: how long was the waiting list?

Looks amazing. I remember a consult with Erodogan years ago and the clinic wanted to load me up with an insane number of grafts. Almost twice what other European surgeons were willing to do. Was a big red flag for me.ย 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Mickey85 said:

Looks amazing. I remember a consult with Erodogan years ago and the clinic wanted to load me up with an insane number of grafts. Almost twice what other European surgeons were willing to do. Was a big red flag for me.ย 

Thank you. Yes. The huge number of grafts estimated by Dr. Erdogan should have put me off. But I was stupid and agreed. In addition, a large number of grafts died and the Asmed clinic behaved absolutely unethically.

Edited by miko

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/21/2024 at 9:29 AM, salsazio said:

Hello @miko

im reading your report only nowย 

couto can confirm that asmed extract from u 4500uf?

Hello. Most of the doctors I spoke with confirmed that too many grafts were taken for the required area and that many other hairs were destroyed during unprofessional harvesting at Asmed clinic. Dr. Couto didn't say how many grafts were taken but he said that my donor area was destroyed and almost exhausted.

• Administrators
On 4/2/2024 at 1:40 AM, miko said:

Just for fun, I tried the hairstyle I wore when I was 16 ๐Ÿคฃ

20240402_102217.jpg

Thatโ€™s real density ๐Ÿ™

Iโ€™m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey:ย 

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journeyย 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for theย Hair Transplant Network, theย Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and theย Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media:ย Facebook,ย Instagram,ย Linkedin,ย and YouTube.

ย