Poor Result Dr. Koray Erdogan, January 2017 ( 4,500 Grafts) Brilliantly Repaired Sep 2021 Dr. Couto (1500 Grafts)

miko

2 hours ago, EvansLawrence said:

IMO Erdorgan doesnt have bad reputation as a doctor himself, just all his big team. He made the bet on the clinic Asmed and not in himself, and let people underqualified to run surgeries there.

What u said about how they blamed you sounds familiar. I have a spanish friend who posts on youtube (mesiassss4) and makes videos about good and bad clinics/doctors. He made a video with me where I explained my dissapointment with HLC and although they didnt reply to my many messages I sent them they inmidiately comented the video saying I was lying and only called me after I exposed this behaviour of them on the internet. I was shocked they had this "low cost clinic behaviour". Probably they would have said I didnt have the surgery with them hadn't I posted the official pics, who knows.

The thing is that even the good cases they have I notice they use too many grafts just to cover small areas. I have seen a nw1 where they used 2500grafts, when Couto would have need maximum 1000 for same case (and probably better result). So I wouldnt ever recommend HLC or any clinic in Turkey. Unless u live there aleady maybe or close by.

I hope we exhibit grear hair in a few months fella. Cheers.

I dont think Erdogan has any contact with surgery anymore.

• 2 months later...
On 10/28/2023 at 2:00 AM, EvansLawrence said:

IMO Erdorgan doesnt have bad reputation as a doctor himself, just all his big team. He made the bet on the clinic Asmed and not in himself, and let people underqualified to run surgeries there.

What u said about how they blamed you sounds familiar. I have a spanish friend who posts on youtube (mesiassss4) and makes videos about good and bad clinics/doctors. He made a video with me where I explained my dissapointment with HLC and although they didnt reply to my many messages I sent them they inmidiately comented the video saying I was lying and only called me after I exposed this behaviour of them on the internet. I was shocked they had this "low cost clinic behaviour". Probably they would have said I didnt have the surgery with them hadn't I posted the official pics, who knows.

The thing is that even the good cases they have I notice they use too many grafts just to cover small areas. I have seen a nw1 where they used 2500grafts, when Couto would have need maximum 1000 for same case (and probably better result). So I wouldnt ever recommend HLC or any clinic in Turkey. Unless u live there aleady maybe or close by.

I hope we exhibit grear hair in a few months fella. Cheers.

Miko had a very sad story at ASMED.
You can't compare his result to yours, because HLC made a great job with you.
For sure, you can't compare his tragic story to yours.
He went at ASMED, got destroyed there and spent years looking for another surgeon.

You booked your second surgery with couto before getting the first one with HLC.

After you got your surgery at HLC and despite the fact that you had a great result, your friend messiah started to blame HLC on YouTube.

You will agree that all this sounds strange...no?

Were you trying to get your second surgery for free? Were you black mailing them?

Edited by duchaine
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, duchaine said:

Miko had a very sad story at ASMED.
You can't compare his result to yours, because HLC made a great job with you.
For sure, you can't compare his tragic story to yours.
He went at ASMED, got destroyed there and spent years looking for another surgeon.

You booked your second surgery with couto before getting the first one with HLC.

After you got your surgery at HLC and despite the fact that you had a great result, your friend messiah started to blame HLC on YouTube.

You will agree that all this sounds strange...no?

Were you trying to get your second surgery for free? Were you black mailing them?

Read my comment again 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello guys, quick update, vertex 10 months since my 2nd surgery with Dr. Couto at Fuexpert clinic Madrid. Pictures were taken inside, without flash, with normal daily light, two with wet hair and two with dry hair. 

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0405(1).jpg

IMG_0406(1).jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Wow 3

19 hours ago, miko said:

Hello guys, quick update, vertex 10 months since my 2nd surgery with Dr. Couto at Fuexpert clinic Madrid. Pictures were taken inside, without flash, with normal daily light, two with wet hair and two with dry hair. 

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0405(1).jpg

IMG_0406(1).jpg

Wow, amazing mate, after what Erdogan and ASMED did to you i am very happy that you got a good result from Couto 

10 hours ago, botchedguy95 said:

Wow, amazing mate, after what Erdogan and ASMED did to you i am very happy that you got a good result from Couto 

Thank you very much. Yes, Dr. Erdogan and Asmed clinic is my nightmare. But Dr. Couto will turn everything for good.

• Like 3

• Valued Contributor
On 1/21/2024 at 11:23 PM, miko said:

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0405(1).jpg

IMG_0406(1).jpg

Super happy for you @miko. Your results are first class and you must feel a sense of redemption. 👌👊🏻

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Super happy for you @miko. Your results are first class and you must feel a sense of redemption. 👌👊🏻

Thank you very much. Yes. I feel. But even after years I feel angry with Asmed and Dr. Erdogan, but especially me and my worst decision in whole life to go to this "clinic" for a HT.

• Administrators
On 9/10/2023 at 1:27 PM, miko said:

Wedding´s look. Thank you Dr. Couto.

20230909_100809.jpg

20230909_115748.jpg

20230909_115746.jpg

This is phenomenal my god 🤩

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

11 hours ago, OliverAtom said:

That crown looks fantastic. 

Dr Couto has brought you back to Hair life for sure. Congratulations @miko

Thank you very much. And it is still 10 and 1/2 months since HT. Dr. Couto said that my result will be complet in 13 - 14 months because of  slower hair growth.

10 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

This is phenomenal my god 🤩

Thank you very much. Yes, I am really satisfied with my hairline and HT with Dr. Couto. He is HT genius.

On 1/21/2024 at 4:23 PM, miko said:

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0405(1).jpg

IMG_0406(1).jpg

Really really good... Couto is the best

Edited by MrProfessor

On 1/28/2024 at 1:35 AM, MrProfessor said:

Really really good... Couto is the best

Thank you very much. I completely agree with you. 

• Administrators
On 1/27/2024 at 3:42 AM, miko said:

Wet hair temples:

20240127_115733.jpg

20240127_115828.jpg

WOW impeccable.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Diff-thinner said:

I have just had around 1500 grafts with Couto, your thread is making me so glad I took that decision, what he's done with you with such minimal grafts is so awesome!

Congratulations, good decision, you were definitely in the best hands. I believe that your result will be as excellent as possible. I keep my fingers.

Edited by miko
mistake
  • Like 1