Dr Diep vs H&W

Der3k7

3 minutes ago, Abi28 said:

Have you considered Dr Bruno Ferreira, I have heard a lot of good things about him on this forum, send him a consultation.

If he aint that wowed by Dr. Hasson’s results you think he’s gonna like Dr. Ferreira?

• Haha 1

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

That post he linked tho with the pictures of that guys hair from diep and the thing with diep blocking him. Don't you find that a bit sketchy? I know you went to diep...did you have a great result? I really like dieps YouTube videos and he posts them every Friday. I haven't heard any bad things about hw but I'm not as impressed with the results I see from them. Some are impressive but I've seen more wow results from diep. 

If I were to go to diep I would tell him I demand that he harvest my donors homogeneously. All from one spot is dumb. 

I just responded to the thread, he looks like he's suffering from shock loss. Also, 1,800 grafts is a small number. I highly doubt he has been 'overharvested' by such a low number of grafts. Dr. Diep, for all the hate he gets, he's a good guy and he really does care about his patients, as does Dr. Hasson. All i'm gonna say is go on this forum and search both doctors, you will see dozens of results posted by real patients. Speak to other patients via PM, and consult with both via Skype or in person if possible. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

This is another case that was posted recently, patchy donor even though only 1600 grafts were extracted, the patient is looking to do SMP, I have seen around 10 cases like this on the forum, I am not trying to trash Diep, he does hit some home runs but if people can't see that his donor management is just not good especially if you compare it to other top doctors then you are biased.The fact that you had 7000 grafts done already and you cut your hair really short on the sides I would not risk it. 

• Administrators

Take a look at Hassons patients 

@Arminius @SprayPaint @Legend007 @flyinghotnow @Aftermath @Macbernal @thebossman @FinallyHT

Take a look at Dr. Diep's 

@JBlonde @m0dthispny @baldlivesmatter @Skyb @shookwon33 @bondi @hairvanity @jkm3

Now I just did a brief search, but both of these surgeons have over a dozen results on here, you need to do your own research man. Honestly, it doesn't really matter what people tell you, it's right here for you to judge yourself. No one is gonna do your research for you, although I just kinda did lol. But this is only a small portion. I have no bias, I think both of these surgeons are at the top of their game, and both have the results to back it up.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Hahaha wow hey thanks man I will use those. Yeah I'll need to open this site up on an actual computer rather than my phone and go to town. I've tried searching specific doctor results but usually only find a few threads. You Said advanced search option? I'll have to look for that soon 

Edited by Der3k7

• Administrators
Just now, Der3k7 said:

Hahaha wow get thanks man I will use those. Yeah I'll need to open this site up on an actual computer rather than my phone and go to town. I've tried searching specific doctor results by usually only find a few threads. You Said advanced search option? I'll have to look for that soon 

Yea, go on your computer under advanced search and plug in their names, and the results will pull up.

View my thread

When you use the advanced search feature you can narrow down results so much by checking “content title only” or “all keywords” if you’re using multiple words for example. Honestly like Melvin told you, the absolute best thing about this forum is the backlog of patient results and experiences whether positive or negative. All the answers are there if you can find them. Send PM’s to a lot of guys and ask them about their experience with their doctor. You’d be surprised how many guys who haven’t logged on in a long time will take the time to come back and answer you. 

If you want the conservative Joe Tillman hair line that took a decade to accomplish go to H&W. If you want the sexy “one and done” then holler at Dr Diep.  Trust me Diep is the guy that uploads results of patients every Friday. I think H&W just started doing fue few years ago where as Dr Diep is in my opinion the Fue Jedi Master