14,450 Total Grafts (5,450 BHT) Eugenix 21/23 Dec 2019 Aug 2021 Oct 2022

Zoomster

@Gatsby... @GNX1... Thank you both for your kind words

Certain light it looks great... 

Outdoors still a lot of scalp see through but at 4 months that's to be expected and at my advanced stage starting point also still part of the deal.. 

My plan all along has been to shave back and sides to a low number and grow out the frontal third /mid scalp to allow me slick back óver the sprinkling of hair in the crown.. Looks like I'm on track so far thank god.. 

I'll be updating with my 5 month in a couple of weeks 

Z

• Administrators

I'll be waiting for your update, I have no doubt this will be a hall of fame result.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@Hamemirul... Hi there

I was in between a 6 and a 7...slick bald front to back but with High sides...tiny tuft of hair at the front.. 

I embraced Finasteride on completion of my HT to help ensure I held the sides and hope for a recovery of sorts from the miniaturised hairs in the very lower crown.. Hopeing they may eventually join up with the transplanted hairs... 

Don't lose hope... You're still in the game if you have suitable amount of beard/scalp  grafts and realistic expectations.. 

Elvis has left the building.. 😊

Z

• 2 weeks later...

5 MONTH UPDATE 

Hi All ,

A few signs of hope out there regarding nations recovery from Coronavirus so hopefully all you waiting on making a trip for HTs can do safely soon ...stay safe ..

Nothing major to report between months 4 and 5 ..a slight thickening of hairline however my mid scalp density is a concern ..apparently this is quite common midway through your journey “Density Anxiety”....adding to this feeling of anxiety is the fact that I bumped the top of my head against the roof of the car while being transferred to the airport after my HT  ..3am and still a little groggy as I still had the remnants of a relaxer pill I’d taken for each of the previous 3 days procedures ..sounds stupidly obvious but please be extra extra careful on way home from HT

I witnessed another bloke who had a a HT banging his head off the Overhead luggage compartment while flying home from Istanbul ..stepping across his mate to sit at window seat ..very easily done ..

I sent Dr Sethi a vid from Istanbul airport on my way of Top of my scalp and he said luckily I don’t appear to have done any damage but it still rankles at me ..my heart sank to be honest at being so stupid ..

I’ve taken pics this time in more transparent lighting with less shade on top 

I’m beginning to think my salt n pepper characteristics might actually turn out to be my friend when seeking an illusion of density with my planned grown out hair in the months to come ...I think it might help have a less contrast hair v scalp scenario .

I tried for the first time a couple of days ago salt n pepper fibres from mane.co.uk and to my delight it looks like a perfect match for my native and transplanted hair ..I think it’s a no brainer for those of us wanting to bridge the gap between post HT and waiting for final result to come in ..tbh I think the fibres compliment any HT beautifully if you use a less is more approach with them ...I can certainly see myself availing of them from time to time into the future ..especially for the crown..

Still trying to stick to my daily regime as per previous post ...and trying not to obsess overly about the process ..which is easier said than done ..

overall still very happy how things are paning out....I’d be ecstatic...if I knew extra density was on the way for sure ....

but this is it with HTs ....we’re never sure are we ?😊

love to hear any feedback or comments /questions...

Part 2 ;

pal just shaved back and sides to a number 2 ..much prefer this length and will be the length I’ll be using going forward ...

speak soon

Z

83EB394B-46D1-427C-A72F-B36F66A527AE.jpeg

DA74ABCB-29A2-4A97-96D9-6A712EA36BE7.jpeg

545EB77D-B502-40BD-8E6A-0E719437DCFA.jpeg

85ABDB8A-1F51-4DDC-8CA1-6086E47A6E42.jpeg

04C0B546-5E0D-4BFA-88B9-9676AD0CC150.jpeg

28D04C29-FB11-47FE-B719-DF74AA95044F.jpeg

EFBF4C3B-6D0A-4972-A1B2-2482BA2CAAD8.jpeg

2B198D1F-936A-4BEB-AD6F-0D8FF4ECAC16.jpeg

Edited by Zoomster
Update

🤣@Zoomster you are looking great. Great write up and 5 month review. You have improved greatly from where you started from. I would say you are ahead of schedule .  

I wouldn't worry about that bump on your head coming home at all. When you had not blood showing you wouldn't have compromised anything.  For your density being not where you might want it to be right now that wouldnt be a concern at all either . You are only at 5 months post HT now. You still have loads of time for further improvement,  6 or 7 months at least. 

When the restrictions are over and you get out and about you will need a big stick to beat all those women away , 

Happy continued growing and I look forward to your 6 month update.

Paddy

3 hours ago, Zoomster said:

5 MONTH UPDATE 

Hi All ,

A few signs of hope out there regarding nations recovery from Coronavirus so hopefully all you waiting on making a trip for HTs can do safely soon ...stay safe ..

Nothing major to report between months 4 and 5 ..a slight thickening of hairline however my mid scalp density is a concern ..apparently this is quite common midway through your journey “Density Anxiety”....adding to this feeling of anxiety is the fact that I bumped the top of my head against the roof of the car while being transferred to the airport after my HT  ..3am and still a little groggy as I still had the remnants of a relaxer pill I’d taken for each of the previous 3 days procedures ..sounds stupidly obvious but please be extra extra careful on way home from HT

I witnessed another bloke who had a a HT banging his head off the Overhead luggage compartment while flying home from Istanbul ..stepping across his mate to sit at window seat ..very easily done ..

I sent Dr Sethi a vid from Istanbul airport on my way of Top of my scalp and he said luckily I don’t appear to have done any damage but it still rankles at me ..my heart sank to be honest at being so stupid ..

I’m beginning to think my salt n pepper characteristics might actually turn out to be my friend when seeking an illusion of density with my planned grown out hair in the months to come ...I think it might help have a less contrast hair v scalp scenario .

I tried for the first time a couple of days ago salt n pepper fibres from mane.co.uk and to my delight it looks like a perfect match for my native and transplanted hair ..I think it’s a no brainer for those of us wanting to bridge the gap between post HT and waiting for final result to come in ..tbh I think the fibres compliment any HT beautifully if you use a less is more approach with them ...I can certainly see myself availing of them from time to time into the future ..especially for the crown..

Still trying to stick to my daily regime as per previous post ...and trying not to obsess overly about the process ..which is easier said than done ..

overall still very happy how things are paning out....I’d be ecstatic...if I knew extra density was on the way for sure ....

Part 2 ;

pal just shaved back and sides to a number 2 ..much prefer this length and will be the length I’ll be using going forward ...

speak soon

Z

Absolutely amazing progress Bud. I looked at your pre op and now the above pictures. 10 years younger and unbelievable at 5 month mark. 

Thanks for clarity in the pictures and you are going to be a hope to many who are in the same boat.

Dont worry about bumping your head as Paddy mentioned that if there was no blood, nothing to worry about.

All the best and chat soon.

Cheers

3 hours ago, Zoomster said:

5 MONTH UPDATE 

Hi All ,

Part 2 ;

speak soon

Z

Damn, that’s a very good results. You look 10 years younger man

11 hours ago, Zoomster said:

5 MONTH UPDATE 

Hi All ,

Part 2 ;

speak soon

Z

Thanks for the detailed updates @Zoomster. That’s good progress from your last update which was already quite good. The density seems to be more or less similar across the scalp, behind the hairline and based on everyone’s input should improve in the coming months.

A lot of people wish they had your type of results and would be delighted at this stage. Maybe the bump In the plane actually improved blood supply or something and helped with the results.😁 You never know.

Stay safe and healthy.

Looks fab @Zoomster you look a bit like Will Mellor with the hair now..

The point I wanted to make is people always go on about density and of course the denser the better. But even if this was it now, the main thing is. You don’t look bald anymore. That’s the whole point of a procedure in my eyes. From a Norwood 6/7 perspective anyway.

@Pyrat.. Thanks man.. Had a giggle with that reply over my Sunday morning coffee 😊..it was wasn't me on the airplane it was another bloke heading back to Ireland via Turkey... My bang happened getting into the Eugenix transfer car... The consilier who was coming along with me meant well by saying "Sir mind your head" while I was getting in.. Which caused me to turn and say sorry what was that? Then banged my head  off the inside róof.. The cars are smaller in India.. Think Dacia sandero Honda HRV kinda size.. 

@Jonboy81.. I'll take Will Mellor thanks very much.. Don't think he'll be too happy though 😊

Ah listen don't get me wrong.. Deep down im thrilled as I know I still have a few months progress to look forward too.. 

and its really cool that I've coverage now across the scalp that my new best friend (fibers) can grab onto should the need arise. 

I'm almost certain Dr Sethi would say I won't be needing fibres at all come 12 months time.. Personally I'm not so sure 

The jury's still out 😊

Enjoy your Sunday folks 

Z

Edited by Zoomster
Update

@Fluffhead... Thank you for support..

I've a funny feeling your username will be considered a very apt description of you in a few short months time..in Ireland Fluffhead equals Dude blessed with lots of hair.. 👌

And well said re @Looking for HT... The whole forum is rooting for him.... and it'll come in spades very soon of that im sure.

Looking forward to your next update. 

pan widget

Edited by Zoomster
Update

17 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

@Fluffhead... Thank you for support..

I've a funny feeling your username will be considered a very apt description of you in a few short months time..in Ireland Fluffhead equals Dude blessed with lots of hair.. 👌

And well said re @Looking for HT... The whole forum is rooting for him.... and it'll come in spades very soon of that im sure.

Looking forward to your next update. 

pan widget

May your words come true ... Enjoy the sunny Sunday in Ireland😃