Finally did it !! 3112 grafts- Eugenix, New Delhi, India(NO FINASTERIDE)

2 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Superb 🤩 so pleased for you ! This is looking fantastic 👌 how is the workouts going .? 🙏

Thanks mate ☺ Hope it gets even better 😄

Still fully commited haha...Just booked a beach holiday as fully vaccinated now😅

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Looking for HT said:

Thanks mate ☺ Hope it gets even better 😄

Still fully commited haha...Just booked a beach holiday as fully vaccinated now😅

Great news ! Man your confidence must be strong right now 🤩

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Wow you look at least 10 years younger without seeing your face. 
B55DC5B2-D56A-4403-947C-2E5917F64419.jpeg

incredible transformation 👏🏼👏🏼

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor
5 hours ago, Looking for HT said:

Hey guys

Hope all is good.

I am excited to share this update as I feel that some kind of magic has happened in past 2 weeks 😄 

What are your thoughts? Feel like its improving.

Thank you everyone for all your support ☺

AirBrush_20210728115922.jpg

AirBrush_20210728124355.jpg

AirBrush_20210728124250.jpg

AirBrush_20210728124450.jpg

AirBrush_20210728124534.jpg

AirBrush_20210728124628.jpg

Mate! Looks fantastic. FANTASTIC! I'm really delighted for you. Wanna swap hair? :D

I'm re-reading your thread actually. Obviously, not enough grafts were implanted to reach the desired density for what you wanted to do, but ultimately, I think we'd all rather a surgery undercook rather than overcook the grafts. This thread should be a valuable lesson; *start with less* - you can always have more work done later. It of course would have been better if you'd had the correct amount done from the start, and I'll be using this thread/journey as a reference for whenever I can get myself over to India. But I've just been browsing Hair of Istanbul's Instagram after my barber told me his Dad is booked in with them in March next year and... crikey! They are mega aggressive with their hairlines and you have to wonder how many of these mostly younger dudes have paid any attention to their hair loss needs 10, 15, 20+ years from now.

The result after the the first pass was doubtless frustrating and stressful (but still decent by month 10), but on balance this is the best way a HT can "fail", all things considered.

Thanks once again for the updates!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Wow you look at least 10 years younger without seeing your face. 
B55DC5B2-D56A-4403-947C-2E5917F64419.jpeg

incredible transformation 👏🏼👏🏼

Thank you Melvin. The place I went for covid Jab questioned about my identity vs old picture on ID card 🤣

Thank you for all the support and honesty throughout 😊

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Berba11 said:

Mate! Looks fantastic. FANTASTIC! I'm really delighted for you. Wanna swap hair? :D

I'm re-reading your thread actually. Obviously, not enough grafts were implanted to reach the desired density for what you wanted to do, but ultimately, I think we'd all rather a surgery undercook rather than overcook the grafts. This thread should be a valuable lesson; *start with less* - you can always have more work done later. It of course would have been better if you'd had the correct amount done from the start, and I'll be using this thread/journey as a reference for whenever I can get myself over to India. But I've just been browsing Hair of Istanbul's Instagram after my barber told me his Dad is booked in with them in March next year and... crikey! They are mega aggressive with their hairlines and you have to wonder how many of these mostly younger dudes have paid any attention to their hair loss needs 10, 15, 20+ years from now.

The result after the the first pass was doubtless frustrating and stressful (but still decent by month 10), but on balance this is the best way a HT can "fail", all things considered.

Thanks once again for the updates!

I will swap the bank account( Almost empty) but not the hair🤣

Thank you for your input and following the progress 😊

Incredible! Like I said the emotional swings back and forth was way more than anyone bargained for. What's more, you should still have growth and/or hair caliber maturity in the next few months to make the results even stronger.

Like everyone else on this thread, I was rooting for you every step of the way, and am over the moon happy for you dude! 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, MazAB said:

Incredible! Like I said the emotional swings back and forth was way more than anyone bargained for. What's more, you should still have growth and/or hair caliber maturity in the next few months to make the results even stronger.

Like everyone else on this thread, I was rooting for you every step of the way, and am over the moon happy for you dude! 

Thank you for all the support mate and hopefully exciting times ahead 😄

• 5 months later...
30 minutes ago, Mattk494 said:

Temples still look weak

I would probably agree that the right one looks slightly cleaner than the left, but being that this dudes temples were completely rebuilt from absolutely nothing, they look pretty damn good in my opinion! I think they have a very natural look to them. You never want too much density in temples as a natural look always has a bit of diffused thinning appearance on the temporal points. 

My 2 cents...

@Looking for HT would love to know how you are doing and see if you've had any additional maturity since your last post.😉

Edited by MazAB
  • Like 1

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Surely you're just trolling at this point?

His temples would great.

Agreed.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
44 minutes ago, Gokuhairline said:

OP did you have a 2nd touch up after the 1st or did it just magically grow one day after 5 months ? looks great btw

He got a touch-up. He posted about it in the thread.

• Like 1

View my thread

• 2 weeks later...

@Looking for HT I'm not sure why you had a poor yield with the first surgery but good luck with your second attempt, things are looking solid so far. Is there anything you did differently with your post op care this time?

I might ditch the complicated post op routine (standing on your head, avocado oil, etc.) this time around. Most people who've gone to Eugenix have just followed clinic instructions and seem to have fared better than you did.

I really hope everything works out.  Please keep us updated!

Edited by George Clooney

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone!! Apologies for not being very active on the forum.

So the full growth has now probably completed after 2 procedures. I will take some pictures after washing my hair and in good light.

Massive difference but still lacking a little density in the centre frontal. Hair fibres will be my lifelong besties I suppose.

Once I have posted pictures, I will let the audience judge and suggest !!

Cheers

• Like 5

On 3/7/2022 at 10:38 PM, Looking for HT said:

Massive difference but still lacking a little density in the centre frontal. Hair fibres will be my lifelong besties I suppose.

Can't wait.