Finally did it !! 3112 grafts- Eugenix, New Delhi, India(NO FINASTERIDE)

This is going to be great. I also like how they originally thought 1,500 grafts, but only took 1,000 to be mindful of preserving the donor region for future use if need be (hopefully not needed).

• Like 1

Feeling really excited about this..and couldn't happen to a nicer bloke ..

Everything about this suggests ultimate sweetspot for a HT ..NW3 starting out,best of nutrition and exercise,strong hair calibre,2 passes and all of the above ring fenced by hair specific vitamins and finasteride......with a world class surgeon to carry out the procedure as the cherry on top !!

This will be THEE final result of 2021 !!

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

Everything about this suggests ultimate sweetspot for a HT ..NW3 starting out,best of nutrition and exercise,strong hair calibre,2 passes and all of the above ring fenced by hair specific vitamins and finasteride......with a world class surgeon to carry out the procedure as the cherry on top !!

Thanks bud. Loving your feedback 😝😄

Hey man, fair play for keeping a journal of your progress to date. It's good to hear that Eugenix have taken responsibility; that says a lot about their good ethics.

Wishing you the best moving forward and excited to see the difference between the first and the last one.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2021 at 3:36 AM, Zoomster said:

Hello! Zoomster! im glad you got it done! I hope to see some of your photos!

Take Care!

Hey folks

Sorry been very busy and will put pictures soon.

One month after touchup has passed and very happy so far.

Taken 1mg Finasteride everyday and from month 2 will be taking every alternate day .

Enjoying full head of hair for now. Dont know if shedding has started yet.

Donor area looks untouched !!

Cheers

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Looking forward to your update

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hey everyone 

Sorry for the delay☺ Attached are the pictures after 1 month and 7 days after the touchup.

I dont know if the shedding has started but I have a good feeling about my final results this time.

Eating healthy as usual and taking 1mg Finasteride every alternate day in month 2. I dont have any sides at the moment.  Fingers crossed.

Thanks to everyone for the help and support including the Eugenix team.

Regards

AirBrush_20210210194839.jpg

AirBrush_20210210194947.jpg

AirBrush_20210210195044.jpg

AirBrush_20210210195202.jpg

AirBrush_20210210195255.jpg

AirBrush_20210210195335.jpg

• Like 2

• Administrators

Your side profile looks amazing 👏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Looking for HT said:

Thanks Melvin. I sprinkled very tiny fibres few days ago and turned me into Elvis😅

Hopefully it will turn out well this time.

I have no doubt your gonna look like a rock star in a few months 

View my thread

6 hours ago, Looking for HT said:

Hey everyone 

Sorry for the delay☺ Attached are the pictures after 1 month and 7 days after the touchup.

I dont know if the shedding has started but I have a good feeling about my final results this time.

Eating healthy as usual and taking 1mg Finasteride every alternate day in month 2. I dont have any sides at the moment.  Fingers crossed.

Thanks to everyone for the help and support including the Eugenix team.

Regards

AirBrush_20210210194839.jpg

AirBrush_20210210194947.jpg

AirBrush_20210210195044.jpg

AirBrush_20210210195202.jpg

AirBrush_20210210195255.jpg

AirBrush_20210210195335.jpg

Looking good. What reason did the clinic give for sub optimal growth the first time?

• Like 2

Get the feeling that the process will be a lot less stressful the second time around for you 😉. The added density was the only missing piece to making the natural artistic result pop out. I know it's still early, but I see nothing but upside my friend! 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, MazAB said:

Get the feeling that the process will be a lot less stressful the second time around for you 😉. The added density was the only missing piece to making the natural artistic result pop out. I know it's still early, but I see nothing but upside my friend! 

Thanks mate

Many thanks to the OP for providing such a detailed honest account of your transplant journey and best of luck with your follow up procedure.

I was brought to this thread during my research and seeing some great results for Eugenix on the net. Reading the complete thread a number of questions have been raised by members but remained unanswered. The clinic have acknowledged via the OP that the results were poor (did I read the worst for re-growth?). The clinic have been able to see first hand the results of their previous transplant. At this stage (Dr Sethi) need to step up and provide some answers to re-assure prospective patients.

1. What was cm2 of area to be covered?
  2. What was the transplanted density per cm2?
  3. Did eugenix explain why there were growth issues? How ur they address them this time?(WildBlueberry)
  4. Did Eugenix outline any part of the procedure that they would approach differently the 2nd time around since you had some grafts that never took?(MazAB)

Cont....

Temples

What went wrong with the temples?

Why were doubles transplanted on one side and singles on the other side?

The clinic rep (Gabreille Nelson Mukhia) stated in this thread 

Hairline and temples are done later than the other areas because it requires singles.

Dr Sethi in his video in the art of Temple point restoration stated

image.png.f68277648fc566a2f4319411b058a87b.png

3 hours ago, MC10298 said:

Many thanks to the OP for providing such a detailed honest account of your transplant journey and best of luck with your follow up procedure.

I was brought to this thread during my research and seeing some great results for Eugenix on the net. Reading the complete thread a number of questions have been raised by members but remained unanswered. The clinic have acknowledged via the OP that the results were poor (did I read the worst for re-growth?). The clinic have been able to see first hand the results of their previous transplant. At this stage (Dr Sethi) need to step up and provide some answers to re-assure prospective patients.

1. What was cm2 of area to be covered?
  2. What was the transplanted density per cm2?
  3. Did eugenix explain why there were growth issues? How ur they address them this time?(WildBlueberry)
  4. Did Eugenix outline any part of the procedure that they would approach differently the 2nd time around since you had some grafts that never took?(MazAB)

Cont....

Good points. It would be great if Dr. Sethi would respond to your thoughtful questions.