• Valued Contributor

Badresults I am so sorry for your experience! My first suggestion is to contact Eugenix Hair Science and get an opinion from them on why they believe your surgeries may have failed and in detail and also where you stand from here in the future with your hair loss situation. Knowledge is confidence. I would also recommend in getting in touch with HT advocates like Joe Tillman (The Hair Transplant Mentor) on YouTube and also get in touch with Spencor Kobren from The Bald Truth.  A good hair transplant surgeon WILL always suggest that a hair transplant is the 'last resort' and this is something that all of your surgeons should have stated from the first consultation with you from your journey. Dr Bhatti should have put this option first (and from your posts I'm assuming he didn't).

Secondly, EVERY hair transplant surgeon from a 'Turkish hair mill employing Syrian refugees to Hasson and Wong,' have at one time or another all resulted with at least one patient who was botched. Why? Because their are so many variables involved. This is something that they should disclose and make you aware of, but also something that you should be asking up front (refer to Joe Tillman). If they claim that they have never had one then this is a massive red flag to get up and walk out the door!!!!!! The biggest problem is that hair transplant surgeons who are unethical know you are at your most 'vulnerable' when you go for a consultation, whether you are '18 years old (refer to my post of my current situation) or 58 years old! Like all of us, HT Surgeons have ego's and all of their online pics are from the ones that are the BEST OUTCOMES (you never see their 'future' repair cases). You should not have been hair transplant shamed by Dr Bhatti's rep. That will hurt Dr Bhatti more than you in the long run. A good hair transplant surgeon should have a very good follow up policy when things don't go to plan (another question that should be put to them prior to surgery). And here in lies the dilemma. When a patient first goes for a consultation (especially when they are super young - I was only an 18 year old teenager) they only want to hear the good. This is where a professional HT surgeon should be outlining all of the pit falls of what can go wrong and they almost often don't because of the money they can make, etc. No HT surgeon be should be performing a HT on anyone under 25 because they don't know the future hair loss pattern (unless it is extremely advance) but even equally more importantly, some potential patients later on get over it and just shave their heads, have SMP, etc.

On a positive note you still have a good donor area (not including beard donor). So if in the future you still wish for a successful HT you currently are still a candidate. If you can tolerate minoxidol and finasteride then you have an even higher possibility of an excellent result. You still have many fingers in the pie so don't give up hope.

Regards,

Gatsby!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Badresults said:

Hello everyone, first of all I hope everyone is safe and sound now during the global pandemic. I'm sure everyone would spend their time now doing all the research for their future hair transplant once the global travel restriction has been lifted in your respective countries.

Now the main reason I'm writing on this post after almost a year or why I'm starting a conversation here is because I know there was no any update on my procedure after all the whole discussion or what @DarlingBudsClinic did, or what would the conclusion, or perhaps did suddenly the bad transplant turned out to be a good transplant. 

As everyone can see I started this post last year, and I shared my whole details of procedure and my results, and what did @DarlingBudsClinic replied me when I asked them about my failed results. I've been blamed that I was not a good candidate, I had first failed results, I did not do all the required test before consulting @DarlingBudsClinic (when its a doctor responsibility to examine the patient first before accepting them) All those statements you can read from @Shera post earlier. 

Now, the main reason I want to share why I have been quiet or not posting anything here is because when I started this tread and I was getting all the questions from other blog members, reply, @DarlingBudsClinic and @Shera did not know what to exactly reply me and what they could only do was to search me on social media and find my employers and start threatening them. @Shera also sent an email to my employer last year threatening them that if I don't stop disclosing all the details and writing on this blog, he would try to spoil the company image as well as mine. Well my bosses did reply him that they are not bothered at that time what the running dog of @DarlingBudsClinic which was @Shera wants to do, but I decided that I did not want to drag my employers in and I stopped.  So the question why now? Because I'm no longer attached with the company anymore,  and I'm running my own business which mean I can write as much as I want. So @Shera if you want, you could write to me to threaten me? Since this is what @DarlingBudsClinic and their representatives do best beside solving their patients issue PROFESSIONALLY.

My question to the blog admin and members here, is this the right way how hair transplant physician treat their patients when their procedure fail? Is this all threatening attitude acceptable? If it is not why are this doctors and representative still allowed on this forum? If this could happen to me and I'm sure they can go and do the same other patients who comes out with their bad results. This forum is meant to be where patients could share their journey, experiences with others not where unethical doctors with their running dogs find a way to shut the patients off. 

Lastly, this maybe what I've experienced with @DarlingBudsClinic and I really hope if anyone had same problem with other doctors do let everyone know so it could safe us from all this mess from this unethical and unprofessional doctors. 

Wow !! Reached to your employers? This is unbelievable and I have no words. I am very sorry about your whole experience and interested to know how the HT community will deal with these kind of doctors and agents.

BTW I went ahead with Eugenix. My 5 months are up on May 22nd. Growth is not where I wanted to be but its cos I might be a slow grower so its recommended to wait until 6 months. You can check my progress so far.

However, everyone at Eugenix is really nice and supportive and thats very important.  Maybe have a call with Dr Sethi @Eugenix Hair Science and they can help you.

Edited by Looking for HT

9 hours ago, Badresults said:

Hello everyone, first of all I hope everyone is safe and sound now during the global pandemic. I'm sure everyone would spend their time now doing all the research for their future hair transplant once the global travel restriction has been lifted in your respective countries.

Now the main reason I'm writing on this post after almost a year or why I'm starting a conversation here is because I know there was no any update on my procedure after all the whole discussion or what @DarlingBudsClinic did, or what would the conclusion, or perhaps did suddenly the bad transplant turned out to be a good transplant. 

As everyone can see I started this post last year, and I shared my whole details of procedure and my results, and what did @DarlingBudsClinic replied me when I asked them about my failed results. I've been blamed that I was not a good candidate, I had first failed results, I did not do all the required test before consulting @DarlingBudsClinic (when its a doctor responsibility to examine the patient first before accepting them) All those statements you can read from @Shera post earlier. 

Now, the main reason I want to share why I have been quiet or not posting anything here is because when I started this tread and I was getting all the questions from other blog members, reply, @DarlingBudsClinic and @Shera did not know what to exactly reply me and what they could only do was to search me on social media and find my employers and start threatening them. @Shera also sent an email to my employer last year threatening them that if I don't stop disclosing all the details and writing on this blog, he would try to spoil the company image as well as mine. Well my bosses did reply him that they are not bothered at that time what the running dog of @DarlingBudsClinic which was @Shera wants to do, but I decided that I did not want to drag my employers in and I stopped.  So the question why now? Because I'm no longer attached with the company anymore,  and I'm running my own business which mean I can write as much as I want. So @Shera if you want, you could write to me to threaten me? Since this is what @DarlingBudsClinic and their representatives do best beside solving their patients issue PROFESSIONALLY.

My question to the blog admin and members here, is this the right way how hair transplant physician treat their patients when their procedure fail? Is this all threatening attitude acceptable? If it is not why are this doctors and representative still allowed on this forum? If this could happen to me and I'm sure they can go and do the same other patients who comes out with their bad results. This forum is meant to be where patients could share their journey, experiences with others not where unethical doctors with their running dogs find a way to shut the patients off. 

Lastly, this maybe what I've experienced with @DarlingBudsClinic and I really hope if anyone had same problem with other doctors do let everyone know so it could safe us from all this mess from this unethical and unprofessional doctors. 

If what you state regarding the contacting of the employers is true then I would gather that evidence and submit it to the admin of this forum. No clinic on here should be accepted here that employs these kind of tactics.

• Administrators

@Badresults

Please pm your name and date of surgery, we need to confirm you’re a patient, and please allow Dr. Bhatti to formally respond to your case.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

44 minutes ago, HTHope said:

If what you state regarding the contacting of the employers is true then I would gather that evidence and submit it to the admin of this forum. No clinic on here should be accepted here that employs these kind of tactics.

I can try to get the email from my former employers which Shera sent to them last year. Anyway, if my intention was to lie, I wouldn't have waited for almost 1 year plus to come back on this forum. Also, I'm not sure why that shera has to get involved, when I did not consult or ask his opinion regarding Dr.Bhatti. I went direct to Dr. Bhatti therefore I don't see a reason someone from UK need to come and defend Bhatti.

Edited by Badresults

5 hours ago, Looking for HT said:

Wow !! Reached to your employers? This is unbelievable and I have no words. I am very sorry about your whole experience and interested to know how the HT community will deal with these kind of doctors and agents.

BTW I went ahead with Eugenix. My 5 months are up on May 22nd. Growth is not where I wanted to be but its cos I might be a slow grower so its recommended to wait until 6 months. You can check my progress so far.

However, everyone at Eugenix is really nice and supportive and thats very important.  Maybe have a call with Dr Sethi @Eugenix Hair Science and they can help you.

Tell me about it, but to be honest I was kind of surprised that the clinic can behave so unprofessional way. 

2 minutes ago, Badresults said:

Tell me about it, but to be honest I was kind of surprised that the clinic can behave so unprofessional way. 

I am curious why were your employers involved in what you do in your personal life. You should get all the emails and forward it to Melvin.

8 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Badresults I am so sorry for your experience! My first suggestion is to contact Eugenix Hair Science and get an opinion from them on why they believe your surgeries may have failed and in detail and also where you stand from here in the future with your hair loss situation. Knowledge is confidence. I would also recommend in getting in touch with HT advocates like Joe Tillman (The Hair Transplant Mentor) on YouTube and also get in touch with Spencor Kobren from The Bald Truth.  A good hair transplant surgeon WILL always suggest that a hair transplant is the 'last resort' and this is something that all of your surgeons should have stated from the first consultation with you from your journey. Dr Bhatti should have put this option first (and from your posts I'm assuming he didn't).

Secondly, EVERY hair transplant surgeon from a 'Turkish hair mill employing Syrian refugees to Hasson and Wong,' have at one time or another all resulted with at least one patient who was botched. Why? Because their are so many variables involved. This is something that they should disclose and make you aware of, but also something that you should be asking up front (refer to Joe Tillman). If they claim that they have never had one then this is a massive red flag to get up and walk out the door!!!!!! The biggest problem is that hair transplant surgeons who are unethical know you are at your most 'vulnerable' when you go for a consultation, whether you are '18 years old (refer to my post of my current situation) or 58 years old! Like all of us, HT Surgeons have ego's and all of their online pics are from the ones that are the BEST OUTCOMES (you never see their 'future' repair cases). You should not have been hair transplant shamed by Dr Bhatti's rep. That will hurt Dr Bhatti more than you in the long run. A good hair transplant surgeon should have a very good follow up policy when things don't go to plan (another question that should be put to them prior to surgery). And here in lies the dilemma. When a patient first goes for a consultation (especially when they are super young - I was only an 18 year old teenager) they only want to hear the good. This is where a professional HT surgeon should be outlining all of the pit falls of what can go wrong and they almost often don't because of the money they can make, etc. No HT surgeon be should be performing a HT on anyone under 25 because they don't know the future hair loss pattern (unless it is extremely advance) but even equally more importantly, some potential patients later on get over it and just shave their heads, have SMP, etc.

On a positive note you still have a good donor area (not including beard donor). So if in the future you still wish for a successful HT you currently are still a candidate. If you can tolerate minoxidol and finasteride then you have an even higher possibility of an excellent result. You still have many fingers in the pie so don't give up hope.

Regards,

Gatsby!

Thanks Gatsby, I am currently on finestride and minoxidil oral and tropical. The crown, and area where no surgery was performed has definitely thicken up and improved over the time. I guess this is because of the finestride and minoxidil. However the area where the procedure was done, no whatsoever differences. The result is the same as how when I posted the first picture here.  And yes you are right, I should have realised that the clinic is just pushing me to have the surgery without even going through more details on the other options or medical history. Before the surgery day, there was a medical check up done in Darling Buds clinic, and I was told it was to determine if I'm a suitable candidate for procedure or not. However later I realised it was just a routine HIV blood check, because they don't accept any patient with HIV. Which was fair enough, but what I was told it was to determine if I'm a right candidate or not. 

48 minutes ago, Looking for HT said:

I am curious why were your employers involved in what you do in your personal life. You should get all the emails and forward it to Melvin.

My employers did not get involved or want to get involved. What happened was, Shera who is the Bhatti representative searched me on social media and found my employers and wrote them an email stating that I'm bad mouthing the clinic image and threatened to my former employers that if I don't stop he will further go and spoil the company image. My employers was cool and replied him, that it is my personal issue and it's within my right to do so as I'm not doing anything illegal and stop bugging them. That time, I did not want to continue writing in this blog because I don't want things to get messier which is why I stopped for almost a year. 

Edited by Badresults

• Administrators

Guys,

I would appreciate if we do not promote other clinics in this thread, as it is not relevant to this patients concerns. I have reached out Dr. Bhatti for his response, and I have invited him to respond. @Badresults I ask that you allow Dr. Bhatti to discuss your case publicly.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

@Badresults I have followed your case since last year and the moment you got vanished is when  I realized something is wrong. Fortunately you are not residing In India and therefore you can expose them.. any surgeon before doing any surgery should do a complete check of whether his patient is eligible for a hair transplant or not. Dr bhatti being one of the best Ht surgeons is very much capable to solve such cases however he's a human too n sometimes things may not go in his favour n in such cases the dr should either offer you another surgery free of cost or give you atleast 50% refund. But dragging your employer in to this mess n threatening you is not justified.. but we dont know If dr bhatti is involved in all this or it's his agent who's doing it all alone.. 

Edited by Yake

If what you're saying is true then that's really messed up... 

It's almost common for patient reps to come on here and attack anyone who doesn't have a good result from their clinic so I'm not surprised to see that anymore. But if Bhatti's patient rep actually did those things then that's going way too far... that's pretty much to the point of black mailing someone.

Dr Bhatti was the first surgeon I considered doing a procedure with when I joined this forum. In hindsight I'm glad I trusted my gut and decided to take some more time in selecting a clinic. You can't be too careful these days.

5 minutes ago, bruce90 said:

If what you're saying is true then that's really messed up... 

It's almost common for patient reps to come on here and attack anyone who doesn't have a good result from their clinic so I'm not surprised to see that anymore. But if Bhatti's patient rep actually did those things then that's going way too far... that's pretty much to the point of black mailing someone.

Dr Bhatti was the first surgeon I considered doing a procedure with when I joined this forum. In hindsight I'm glad I trusted my gut and decided to take some more time in selecting a clinic. You can't be too careful these days.

Exactly I was almost getting booked with him.

17 minutes ago, Yake said:

@Badresults I have followed your case since last year and the moment you got vanished is when  I realized something is wrong. Fortunately you are not residing In India and therefore you can expose them.. any surgeon before doing any surgery should do a complete check of whether his patient is eligible for a hair transplant or not. Dr bhatti being one of the best Ht surgeons is very much capable to solve such cases however he's a human too n sometimes things may not go in his favour n in such cases the dr should either offer you another surgery free of cost or give you atleast 50% refund. But dragging your employer in to this mess n threatening you is not justified.. but we dont know If dr bhatti is involved in all this or it's his agent who's doing it all alone.. 

When someone has a poor hair transplant procedure and then suddenly disappears I can't help but assume the worst. This happens all the time with a well known Canadian clinic (who I won't name). Usually I assume these clinics make some kind of agreement with the person to prevent them from posting anymore on the forums. I assume they get a refund or partial refund but have to sign a document that prevents them from sharing any information public-ally.

As bad as it is though at least these clinics still offer to do something to make the patient less upset. I never understood why a clinic would rather have a patient on here destroying their reputation rather than just giving them a refund.

Edited by bruce90

1 minute ago, bruce90 said:

When someone has a poor hair transplant procedure and then suddenly disappears I can't help but assume the worst. This happens all the time with a well known Canadian clinic (who I won't name). Usually I assume these clinics make some kind of agreement with the person to prevent them from posting anymore on the forums. I assume they get a refund or partial refund but have to sign a document that prevents them from sharing any information public-ally.

As bad as it though at least these clinics are offering to do something to make the patient less upset. I never understood why a clinic would rather have a patient on here destroying their reputation rather than just offering them a refund.

The problem is if they start giving refunds then every individual with less perfect hair transplant would end up claiming there money from the clinic.  I know there might be few grafts being wasted during the HT procedure but a dr should make sure the transection rate is well below 5%.

But in his case I would rather demand for refund but would never think of doing another surgery with him

32 minutes ago, Yake said:

The problem is if they start giving refunds then every individual with less perfect hair transplant would end up claiming there money from the clinic.  I know there might be few grafts being wasted during the HT procedure but a dr should make sure the transection rate is well below 5%.

But in his case I would rather demand for refund but would never think of doing another surgery with him

Yeah what you're saying is true but someone with unrealistic expectations vs someone who has a complete failure are two different things to me. I guess one of the problems is you may never know what the cause of the hair transplant failure was... I figure a lot of the times the clinic is to blame but sometimes it may be the case that the patients physiology just doesn't work in there favor.

The only thing you can really do at that point is look to see how the clinic handles it since that may be the only thing that matters. 

Either way If I had a bad result with a clinic I definitely wouldn't use them again even if they offered me a free procedure.

Edited by bruce90

1 minute ago, bruce90 said:

Yeah what you're saying is true but someone with unrealistic expectations vs someone who has a complete failure are two different things to me. I guess one of the problems is you may never know what the cause of the hair transplant failure was... I figure a lot of the times the clinic is to blame but sometimes it may be the case that the patients physiology just doesn't work in there favor.

What I tend to look at is how the clinic handles it since that may be the only thing that matters. 

Either way If I had a bad result with a clinic I definitely wouldn't use them again even if they offered me a free procedure.

But tbh looking at his results its surely the clinic to be blamed. Bearing In mind that he was taking finasteride n minoxidil. 

4 minutes ago, Yake said:

But tbh looking at his results its surely the clinic to be blamed. Bearing In mind that he was taking finasteride n minoxidil. 

Yeah in this case I definitely believe it was the clinic's fault.

I also had a bad result/exp with same clinic, but never experienced anything like that. That seems crazy, like actually insane if that's the case. I think it's best to just to put it all behind you and forget about Bhatti and the past though. No good will likely come of this just another year or more of regret and despair. FWIW I eventually got a 2nd HT repair.  It took me way too long to get over everthing and go through it again. Not going to like its been a massive rollercoaster but it's been life changing already. This time, at the very least, I knew exactly what to expect and the results are so much better! That feeling of being able to leave the house without a hat or without being asked once about your stupid hair! There is light at the end of the tunnel for you too, and Im sure there is. I would just try to put it all past you if you can, as difficult as it can be! Focus on the future and positives!!
Wish you all the best! 

Wow this is extremely disugsting and shameful. But I am not surprised doctors and their representatives go to such lengths to attack their patients. 
I had a similar experience with Medlinks' Gaurang who is an absolute fraud and liar and completely botched my hair transplant. 
Moreover, when I posted about my bad results hrere his staff created fake accounts and started astroturfing 
Damage Done to DONOR by fraud Gaurang and Medlinks

I am glad I didn't reveal my identity on my post. Otherwise, I might have ended up getting harrassed by Medlinks too. 
If the details revealed by @Badresults are indeed true then Dr. Bhatti should be immediately removed from the list of recommended surgeons on the forum. 

Edited by tressful11

9 hours ago, tressful11 said:

Wow this is extremely disugsting and shameful. But I am not surprised doctors and their representatives go to such lengths to attack their patients. 
I had a similar experience with Medlinks' Gaurang who is an absolute fraud and liar and completely botched my hair transplant. 
Moreover, when I posted about my bad results hrere his staff created fake accounts and started astroturfing 
https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/53154-can-i-get-fut-done-after-damage-to-donor-due-to-fue/?do=findComment&comment=496289  

I am glad I didn't reveal my identity on my post. Otherwise, I might have ended up getting harrassed by Medlinks too. 
If the details revealed by @Badresults are indeed true then Dr. Bhatti should be immediately removed from the list of recommended surgeons on the forum. 

Wow, I didn't know Medilinks did that as well. They was on my list before I went to Bhatti. I guess most of patients should really careful when selecting the doctors from certain countries now.

• Administrators

I have asked OP to provide me proof, we cannot in good faith host such serious allegations without proof. 

• Like 1

View my thread

17 hours ago, keysersoze said:

I also had a bad result/exp with same clinic, but never experienced anything like that. That seems crazy, like actually insane if that's the case. I think it's best to just to put it all behind you and forget about Bhatti and the past though. No good will likely come of this just another year or more of regret and despair. FWIW I eventually got a 2nd HT repair.  It took me way too long to get over everthing and go through it again. Not going to like its been a massive rollercoaster but it's been life changing already. This time, at the very least, I knew exactly what to expect and the results are so much better! That feeling of being able to leave the house without a hat or without being asked once about your stupid hair! There is light at the end of the tunnel for you too, and Im sure there is. I would just try to put it all past you if you can, as difficult as it can be! Focus on the future and positives!!
Wish you all the best! 

Honestly the whole experience with Bhatti is over me. When I used to ask him about my status or result of surgery ( before I posted here) he's reply used to be 'I don't know why it's like this" 'I don't know what to tell you' etc. No solid or detailed explanation or any effort being put to investigate or even ask me to go on Skype to take a look. Only I would send him my pictures monthly. 

Anyway the reason why I decided to write or share what happened between the 1 year plus now is not about my result, I know it was a lousy job. When I consulted other hair transplant surgeon, they doubted that 2376 graft really was planted and asked key question like was I awake when the extraction of graft being done etc. Also, I remember someone commented on a different post here where he did not know that the staff would give him a full anaesthesia , this actually happened to me as well. I was told it was an antibiotic before surgery and next minute I'm out sleeping and when I'm awake, the surgery almost done. 

Edited by Badresults

11 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I have asked OP to provide me proof, we cannot in good faith host such serious allegations without proof. 

Hi Melvin, thanks. However don't you think it is strange that it's being more than 24 hours I posted my last post and no one from Dr.Bhatti or his representative tried to refuse the allegation? If this was a false allegation towards a Doctor who's reputation at massive risk he should be brave enough to deny, don't everyone think so? I don't have anything to gain from making a false allegation especially after posting more than 1 year.

On 5/11/2020 at 3:12 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Guys,

I would appreciate if we do not promote other clinics in this thread, as it is not relevant to this patients concerns. I have reached out Dr. Bhatti for his response, and I have invited him to respond. @Badresults I ask that you allow Dr. Bhatti to discuss your case publicly.

It's been almost 48 hours and there is no any reply from Dr. Bhatti or anyone from @DarlingBudsClinic or what they also known now as the 5 Rivers Hair Transplant, or from the 'famous' patient rep @Shera

Edited by Badresults