3200 Grafts By Dr Bisanga 19/09/18

MarshallUK

Looking good @MarshallUK

Great documentation again. Definite maturation since your last update. You look like a new man. Great photos. I hope that you are enjoying your holiday.

Great result!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

A really amazing result and improving all the time. Like the new style too. It's good to see that you are able to style it differently as well.

Thanks chaps for your comments, it is actually better trying out different looks on holiday as no body knows you or how you normally look so you can try out comb overs or swept back look etc and see what you think on a evening out for a meal or drinks etc.

• Administrators

Looks fantastic man, awesome 👏🏼 very happy for you. Please consider creating a patient website, it’s free and gets linked to your surgeons profile. Many guys researching will benefit.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...
On 6/10/2019 at 6:27 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Looks fantastic man, awesome 👏🏼 very happy for you. Please consider creating a patient website, it’s free and gets linked to your surgeons profile. Many guys researching will benefit.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/

Hi Melvin, I will definitely get this done if it can help with anyone journeys then no probs. 

• 2 months later...

Hi gents,

Apologises it has been a while I decided to just wait until 12 months to post as I was saying the same thing every month ha. 

A summary of the last 12 months which flew by is that I made an excellent decision to finally commit to my ht and also in the research to use Dr B and his team top class and really do care. I am still trying different styles but it's a good problem to have ha. I have posted some pics below including outdoor ones to see it as it looks in sunlight (very rare in the uk) and one pic I did as a comparison from a year ago that showed me how far I had come and definitely impressed me. 

I met with dr b and hilda 2 weeks ago in London to show my results and make sure everything was as he expected. He made a recommendation of going on oral minoxidil instead of regaine which he says in better, so looking into that. We had a good chat and he explained one side was a little weaker than he was happy with so has offered me a free top up in that area to meet his high standards. This confirmed that I made the right decision at the start in picking a doctor who doesn't just want your money. So some time in the near future I will go get my top up but I am a happy man who now owns 2 combs haha! Any questions give me a shout 

Screenshot_20190930-110241_Gallery.jpg

20190929_183808.jpg

20190920_160129.jpg

20190920_160128.jpg

20190920_160000.jpg

20190920_160123.jpg

Screenshot_20190901-111615_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1

I agree, quite the transformation from that last photo, like different new person! lookes like the guy on the right is your balding cousin I hope you updated your passport haha 😉👍🏻

Thats really classy and professional of the doc to offer you a free touch up!

On 9/30/2019 at 2:11 PM, CosmoKramer said:

I agree, quite the transformation from that last photo, like different new person! lookes like the guy on the right is your balding cousin I hope you updated your passport haha 😉👍🏻

Thats really classy and professional of the doc to offer you a free touch up!

Haha thanks once I compared my pics I was balled over with the transformation. My chubby bald cousin can do one haha, 

• Administrators

Man these comparison pictures say it all. You look amazing dude, so happy for you. Dr. Bisanga hit this one out of the park. How do you feel? How has your life changed since the procedure?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

On 10/2/2019 at 3:32 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Man these comparison pictures say it all. You look amazing dude, so happy for you. Dr. Bisanga hit this one out of the park. How do you feel? How has your life changed since the procedure?

Thanks mate really appreciate it. I am one happy man my barber commented the other day saying hes seen a few ht now but mine is by far the best result which is great to hear. To be fair I was never one of those guys who got to depressed with hair loss I just didn't like how it was making me look so decided it was a ht or a skinhead. I am grateful I can try different styles and even tried the hairdryer a few times haha. So far best change I have ever made and I would encourage anyone to do it if it's a issue. This forum was great in educating me and exploring all options available, so thanks to you and your team as you boys do a great job. 👍👍

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Ftothe said:

Hi Marshall,

looking great and I am happy for you.

Upcoming Monday, I am going back to Dr. Bisanga for 1000Fue into the crown.

Good man enjoy, maybe a thread for this one? Would like to see a crown result from dr b

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, MarshallUK said:

Thanks mate really appreciate it. I am one happy man my barber commented the other day saying hes seen a few ht now but mine is by far the best result which is great to hear. To be fair I was never one of those guys who got to depressed with hair loss I just didn't like how it was making me look so decided it was a ht or a skinhead. I am grateful I can try different styles and even tried the hairdryer a few times haha. So far best change I have ever made and I would encourage anyone to do it if it's a issue. This forum was great in educating me and exploring all options available, so thanks to you and your team as you boys do a great job. 👍👍

Thanks man you look so much younger. You touched on something so important, and that is playing with different styles. Options is something you don't have when you're balding.

• Like 1

View my thread

• 2 months later...

Hi karatekid,

I am unsure on how many grafts per sqm if that's what you mean. There is a lot of questions for a ht to worry about that is why I chose dr b to leave it to a expert to do the right amount of grafts, use the correct punch size etc so make sure you pick a doctor who is a expert 

Gents as mentioned in my last full update the dr offered me a free touch up when we met in London. My wife and child came with me and we had a pre Christmas holiday for 4 days, Brussels is a nice city to wander round and chill out. I had surgery on the 1st proper day and received 650 total grafts split between both sides! The dr shown me a issue in the recipient area seems as though my scalp was irritated and greasy and prescribed me oral minoxidil and told me to stop the spray version ( he did mention this in London but I kept to the spray he gave me the disappointed look haha). Anyway great service as usual think I was finished for 2 pm and went to meet the wife.  I didn't need to shave the front so had no signs of the ht after my bandage came off. The pics below are not great to see anything but they are front post op, the donor pics are 1 day after during my 1st wash and you cannot even tell anything has been done if you didn't look closely and then I've added 2 how my hair looks now before these new grafts have grown! Enjoy 

20191227_155544.jpg

20191227_155525.jpg

20191218_102832.jpg

20191218_102829.jpg

20191217_160459.jpg

20191217_160505.jpg

20191217_160510.jpg

• Like 1