3200 Grafts By Dr Bisanga 19/09/18

MarshallUK

Hey Marshall, that head of hair is like a rustic thatched roof! Excellent mate I’m well pleased for you.  I saw Dr B last month and he said he was pleased with the progress.  I mentioned the part on my right hand side that was thinner and lacking a bit but he said I need to wait the full year before he considers it an issue.  If it’s still the same I’m hoping he offers me a minor touch up like he did you.  Either way I’m a changed man for the better. Cheers for the updates, take care 👍🏼😎

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi danny,

That compliment made me chuckle Haha, thanks for the kind words. I am over the moon with my results get a bit addicted to it ha looking at my hair alor but why not as it used to be a tuffed and now a full head of hair which I am happy about. I seen your thread and looking really good already, dont stress about the end result as I found my front beefed up a lot after a year which I didn't really expect. Also as you already know dr b will make sure your results are top notch so if you need a top up sure he will look after you as he did me. I would wait maybe 15 months to see if it meets your expectations but keep them updated and then make the decision if you need a top up but sure you will be chuffed. Good luck and try to enjoy the ride

• 1 month later...

Quick update,

All going good front top took nicely still 4 months left aswell. Crown thinning still as stopped minoxidil spray and hoping oral version kicks in soon, might try topical finestride in the future just not yet. 

20200819_221116.jpg

20200819_102629.jpg

20200819_102615.jpg

20200819_085045.jpg

20200720_081815.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators

Wow you look incredible what a change 👏🏼

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 8/19/2020 at 11:20 PM, MarshallUK said:

Quick update,

All going good front top took nicely still 4 months left aswell. Crown thinning still as stopped minoxidil spray and hoping oral version kicks in soon, might try topical finestride in the future just not yet. 

20200819_221116.jpg

20200819_102629.jpg

20200819_102615.jpg

20200819_085045.jpg

20200720_081815.jpg

Wooooooow!!! Looking sweet! I really like the naturalness! That touch-up has made a big difference.

Many thanks for sharing 😊

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Kingthin said:

Great result @MarshallUK, looking awesome. What dosage of Oral Minox were you prescribed, any sides and do you think this has helped improve things? 

I'll double check the dosage for you,  I've had no sides off it but I don't think its done anything either. The clinic says give it 12 months but am nearly at 12 and my crown has gone thin since stopping the spray minoxidil so think am going back on that as I got good results from it

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
  • Administrators
22 hours ago, MarshallUK said:

Email the clinic pal i carnt remember had a card somewhere will put it here if I find it

Can you post an update?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.