3200 Grafts By Dr Bisanga 19/09/18

MarshallUK

What a brilliant result and still early for the full effect. You must be so happy with how it's all gone.

Am giving Dr Bisanga some serious consideration for a HT when I can, results I have seen around the internet (although not many) are excellent. 

Enjoying following your journey, thanks for the update.

@MarshallUK

Brother, you are looking great. You must be thrilled. And still several months to hopefully experience further growth and maturation. You hair is looking fantastic. So pleased for you.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

On 3/28/2019 at 10:36 PM, Ads said:

What a brilliant result and still early for the full effect. You must be so happy with how it's all gone.

Am giving Dr Bisanga some serious consideration for a HT when I can, results I have seen around the internet (although not many) are excellent. 

Enjoying following your journey, thanks for the update.

Thanks pal hopefully another 6 months of growth or maturity will do nicely.  Dr B doesn't seem to be allowed to show results on his website, drop them an email and they email pictures over, good luck

On 3/28/2019 at 11:23 PM, paddyirishman said:

Marshalluk you are beginning to  look the part. Great result so far.

How is your doner area, any scars visible? Any tingling or numbness  there?

Any redness or bumps on your recipent? 

All the best for now.....

.........Paddy.........

Hi paddy,

I will take some pics of the doner area, no sign of a ht at all and I got a number 1 back and sides so that's good. I haven't noticed any numbness or redness to be honest never had any numbness or bumps since it got done, only redness for the 1st few months

On 3/30/2019 at 4:42 PM, Marco Van Basten said:

That looks fantastic mate, will look into this Dr

What was the cost if you don't mind me asking?

He charges 5€ for 1st 1000 then 3€ after that but if you have a consult or a chat with the clinic they will offer discounts for certain times of the year, hope this helps 

3 hours ago, MarshallUK said:

He charges 5€ for 1st 1000 then 3€ after that but if you have a consult or a chat with the clinic they will offer discounts for certain times of the year, hope this helps 

Seems Bisanga just opened a new clinic in Greece where there charging 2.5 euro per graft  

https://bchairtransplant.com 

Edited by Markee

1 hour ago, Markee said:

Seems Bisanga just opened a new clinic in Greece where there charging 2.5 euro per graft  

https://bchairtransplant.com 

That would be correct. I have just flew out of Athens today actually. The new BisangaCole Clinic opened up for its first set of patients on Wednesday. Its been a busy first few days. 

Dr Bisanga is due to fly out and begin surgery on April 15 - April 19. He is almost fully scheduled, so if anybody may be interested then by all means get in contact.

As of the last few days the new dates for both Drs have been confirmed for May.

Dr Bisanga will be performing surgery May 13 - 18

Dr C will be performing surgery May 23 - 26

That is also quite correct that the price point that has been set for the first surgeries is €2.50 per graft.

@MarshallUK I have commented on your results on several occasions also. You look fantastic. It has literally taken years off you! Congratulations.

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 4 weeks later...

7 months now still on track, really happy so far but still would like more density in parts and one side is a little bit stubborn to comb but heard this happens until the hair properly matures, otherwise getting compliments on my hair and trying different styles which is great. Any questions just ask 

20190423_111941.jpg

20190418_133528.jpg

20190418_215257.jpg

20190418_133516.jpg

20190413_135210.jpg

20190411_225634.jpg

20190411_225738.jpg

• Like 1

Looking fantastic. At 7 months you still have time for some new growth and as you mention, maturation. You have come a long way. 

Looking very good MARSHALLUK well done.

I dont see any imperfections at all. I think its a really great result.

If we look for imperfections maybe we will find them.

Thanks for sharing.....All the best for now.

..........Paddy........

Thanks for the kind words happy so far so hopefully more to come.

Ashishmetha I am in both been on minox for probably about a year and fin for 4 months now, unsure on there effectiveness yet but sticking with them 

• 1 month later...

Gents at 8 months from my holiday so trying different styles etc. All as before looking good density coming slowly but coming, also pic in red shirt from today as I post this, comments or questions welcome. Regards 

20190515_205921.jpg

20190515_205908.jpg

15594817962073119769443724188550.jpg

Screenshot_20190602-142703_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20190602-142645_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20190602-142635_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20190602-142626_WhatsApp.jpg