FUE with Dr. Diep 1,300 grafts total (5,300)

Looking good my friend! We seem to have similar hair styles....great minds think alike ey.

As for the Hanz de Fuko products, they may be on amazon but I usually buy mine from Man.Kind. Its an UK supplier but they ship internationally. Trust me, Hanz de Fuko are one premium brand; they have smashed it with their products. The Claymation I use; no other product holds my hair well all day and the best thing about it is its reworkable. Other products I used in the past tended to hold up the hair for an few hours before getting floopy again.

• Administrators
Looking good my friend! We seem to have similar hair styles....great minds think alike ey.

As for the Hanz de Fuko products, they may be on amazon but I usually buy mine from Man.Kind. Its an UK supplier but they ship internationally. Trust me, Hanz de Fuko are one premium brand; they have smashed it with their products. The Claymation I use; no other product holds my hair well all day and the best thing about it is its reworkable. Other products I used in the past tended to hold up the hair for an few hours before getting floopy again.

Haha yes very similar indeed, cool I will check it out, I definitely need something that holds cause I've been using hair spray to keep everything in place.

Nice styling. Hair looks very healthy.

Thanks spyk eager to see your results by this time next year.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

I can't believe it has already been 9 months, and its been two years since my hairline was done, where does the time go, so things are looking better, STYLING IS EVERYTHING! combing my hair back has given my crown good coverage, whilst its not perfect it definitely looks way better than how I used to have it (sidepart). I have included some shots of my midscalp which I have neglected in this thread. I'm very happy and I will probably wait until 12 months to make my last update of this thread, I plan on going to Dr. Diep's office for my 12 month follow up and I'll discuss my future master plan:D

IMG_1305.JPG

fullsizeoutput_25d.jpeg

IMG_1307.JPG

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

I can't believe it has already been 9 months, and its been two years since my hairline was done, where does the time go, so things are looking better, STYLING IS EVERYTHING! combing my hair back has given my crown good coverage, whilst its not perfect it definitely looks way better than how I used to have it (sidepart). I have included some shots of my midscalp which I have neglected in this thread. I'm very happy and I will probably wait until 12 months to make my last update of this thread, I plan on going to Dr. Diep's office for my 12 month follow up and I'll discuss my future master plan:D

Damn bro everything looks good, it will only go up from here. It's gonna be a while for me, still scabby... Can't wait to see growth like you!

• Administrators

Thanks guys for the kind compliments, and hairthere never say never that's all im gonna say for now;)

View my thread

HTsoon I've been following your thread for a while now; your results look amazing and they definitely have given me courage to get started on my journey soon. It's so embarrassing when the older guys at the office have more hair than the youngest guy in the office. :( I'm really considering Dr. Bhatti this coming year since tickets are the cheapest during the Spring time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm looking forward to this 12 month update that should be coming up in the next couple weeks. I think this is one of the best examples of FUE I have ever seen. Anyone who is interested should check out his YouTube channel. He's posted an 11 month update there, the crown looks great in the video, but it's obviously much harder to analyze than pictures.

Hoping that the year update may include some different styles, angles, and lighting, which is probably a safe bet because HTSoon has regularly provided honest pictures that show the possibilities and limitations of these procedures. I think his old hairstyle with the side part may look much more full now that the hair appears to have matured a bit.

• Administrators
I'm looking forward to this 12 month update that should be coming up in the next couple weeks. I think this is one of the best examples of FUE I have ever seen. Anyone who is interested should check out his YouTube channel. He's posted an 11 month update there, the crown looks great in the video, but it's obviously much harder to analyze than pictures.

Hoping that the year update may include some different styles, angles, and lighting, which is probably a safe bet because HTSoon has regularly provided honest pictures that show the possibilities and limitations of these procedures. I think his old hairstyle with the side part may look much more full now that the hair appears to have matured a bit.

Thanks stay tuned I got about 2 more weeks until my year mark, I can definitely do some different angles and lighting, as for hairstyles, I recently cut my hair short, too short for a side part so id have to wait sometime for it to be long enough to do a sidepart. With that said, slicking my hair back provides the best coverage hands down.

For anyone interested here was my 11 month update

View my thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
Lol'd at the John Tesh music in your video. You ever think about using any concealer so you can keep rocking the side part? Or you like the slick back style?

is that John Tesh? I just picked free YouTube music lol. Yea I tried toppik in the crown last year with a side part even made a video, honestly I think the slicked back pompadour fits my face better than the side part, I don’t style it in my update videos so it’s not really how my hair looks day to day.

Here’s my side part with concealer in the crown

I’ll post up of how my hair normally looks now when I style it, it’s definitely not like my updates I use a variety of pomades and waxes and hair spray.

View my thread

is that John Tesh? I just picked free YouTube music lol. Yea I tried toppik in the crown last year with a side part even made a video, honestly I think the slicked back pompadour fits my face better than the side part, I don’t style it in my update videos so it’s not really how my hair looks day to day.

Here’s my side part with concealer in the crown

I’ll post up of how my hair normally looks now when I style it, it’s definitely not like my updates I use a variety of pomades and waxes and hair spray.

Now that you've done an HT on the crown Toppik will work a lot better for you. It really takes no time at all just to plop some on at the end of your morning routine. I've used it for a few months now and have had absolutely no problems. Can't wait to go through HT's #2 and #3 and get some real good coverage. But until then Toppik works wonders IMO.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Well guy's this is my final update, Its been about 14 months since I had my crown procedure, I am happy that I got it done, now I can cover the spot quite easily, and when I slick it back with concealer you can't tell at all. I hope this thread can be motivational and educational. Below are a couple of shots of my crown in different angles and lighting without any concealer for full disclosure I decided to part my crown so you could see the actual density without it combed back.

IMG_1793.JPG

IMG_1792.JPG

IMG_1791.JPG

IMG_1790.JPG

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators
You are glad you did it, but are you satisfied with the crown results? Seeing as you still have to use concealer?

I am 100% satisfied, I don’t have to use concealers, I want to, that’s the difference, I didn’t use concealers for my first two procedures and I was happy, but to achieve the look I want I choose to use them. You have to remember also I was bald Norwood 6 you can never match your original density with transplants alone when you’re Norwood 6.

• Like 1

View my thread