Say it ain't so.

9 hours ago, Pbaird98 said:

Sorry @Oxiborickwe are kind of going off topic a bit, but it could be possible it’s the same shower that’s renamed/rebranded etc, its happened before.. 

The owner contacted me from a Colorado phone number a couple times.

Edited by Oxiborick
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, BeHappy said:

I didn't see any Dr mentioned on their web site. They advertise $2 per graft for FUE. This sounds alot like another clinic in Colorado (I think) where someone here had a horrible experience and had to get a repair. I wish I could remember the name. I'm looking at Colorado Hair Institute and I'm thinking that may be it, just renamed and maybe relocated, but it may be another one. Anyone out there remember who it was who had $2 per graft done and I think had large plug grafts?

See my post above. The people who did me are incorporated in Colorado and called me from a Colorado phone number a couple times.

1 hour ago, BeHappy said:

Yes! that's the one. Thanks. Yeah @Sanjar41. I couldn't remember the screen name. Thanks. I'm wondering if it's the same people running both. I specifically remember it was $2 per graft. That's why I'm thinking it may be the same people involved. They just close up one clinic once they get bad ratings and open another one with a different name. That's what the first clinic I went to did several times. Every few years they would change their name.

Well it comes as no surprise it’s the same shower that @Sanjar41went too, rebranded but still same model of work, well still $2 per graft and still putting out sub par results, thankfully not to the degree of @Sanjar41

33 minutes ago, Pbaird98 said:

Like they rebranded as the Re-Grow clinic you went too? Damn Bro if that’s the case it’s starting to make a lot more sense..

Well fellas here's your answer. Thanks for the info. This Chris McTyre person is the "executive director" of the place I went to, according to this LinkedIn page.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-mctyre-7874ab21a/

Edited by Oxiborick

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Oxiborick said:

Well fellas here's the "clinic." Please don't screech at me for falling for this; I didn't really know what I was doing and I already feel terrible and depressed about everything. I really, really, really don't like drama and don't handle it well. It makes me "shut down." (Remember the autism.)

https://www.regrowhairsouthwest.com/

Someone is actually telling me over PM that I wouldn't even be a good candidate for another transplant and should just shave my head. I look ridiculous with a shaved head. Now I'm really pissed.

I don’t see the name of a doctor anywhere, that’s a HUGE red flag. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

59 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I don’t see the name of a doctor anywhere, that’s a HUGE red flag. 

They told me their doctor was a guy named Joseph Bush, but he never showed up on days I was there. There was a nurse practitioner there named Victoria Volz.

Man I really wish I had come here first. Live and learn.

OK now this is... interesting. When I dealt with this clinic, they kept bringing up stem cells over and over in our discussions. I just now found this, an article touting the wonders of stem cell treatments written by... wait for it... Chris McTyre.

https://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/11/prweb14871972.htm

Without naming him here, was wondering if anyone (especially McTyre victims) has ever had any dealings with this person?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/logan-lynch-49a293229/

That's the guy I dealt with almost exclusively, other than the "surgeon". 

Here's some fun corporate info for that company. It's on this site twice. One time under this guy, and one under McTyre.

https://opengovco.com/business/20211542068

https://opengovco.com/business/20201692484

Oh and here's what "noncompliant" and "delinquent" on that site mean for their businesses in Colorado. 

https://www.sos.state.co.us/pubs/business/FAQs/status.html

https://www.sos.state.co.us/pubs/business/FAQs/delinquency.html

Man these guys seem like some real winners. 

This is actually kind of fascinating. It's like investigating a weird true crime mystery story... starring me! 😐

Edited by Oxiborick

11 hours ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

I was the one who said he wasn't a good candidate for HT. That isn't to say he can't get an aesthetic improvement from HT's but he seems destined for NW7 and already has had this donor eaten into. You've been around here long enough to appreciate the concept of donor scarcity, so I'm not sure why you feel the way you do. Not everyone is a good candidate for HT

OP has since clarified it was actually a constructive personal discussion, not necessarily an out of the blue type of criticism message which due to the wording, i thought was at first based on OPs wording, a somewhat insensitive sounding thing since he said how it made him feel. 

No harm, no foul as they say. I'm sure you would also agree though if somebody did randomly message a vulnerable individual like OP and make a denigrating comment towards him in a vulnerable time like this, that would have been wrong. Obviously we now know the context a bit better, so it's not like that at all. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

OP has since clarified it was actually a constructive personal discussion, not necessarily an out of the blue type of criticism message which due to the wording, i thought was at first based on OPs wording, a somewhat insensitive sounding thing since he said how it made him feel. 

My bad, if you skim over my post instead of reading it very carefully it does seem like I'm complaining about the message so that's on me. But no, @GoliGoliGoliis very good people. He's trying to school me on getting fixed up with Dr. Nader. 

Let us never mention this matter again, and instead focus on the most important issue: we are dealing with an interstate hair transplant fraud ring that has been going on for many years. 

Edited by Oxiborick
  • Like 1

• Valued Contributor

WOW! So this is exactly why naming these clinics and "doctors" is so important. These guys were known to members of this forum under different branding and have a clear record of terrible results and service. I'm going to make my way through the others threads that @Pbaird98linked to but at a glance this outfit is a disgrace. I'm not surprised they've been outed before; impossible for someone to be getting away with doing this to people in the US without it being flagged.

@Oxiborick- well done for naming them. I think you can already see how valuable that is and this thread just became very, very interesting indeed. I'm really sorry you ended up at a place like this but now that you've outed them under their new branding, you're absolutely sure to save someone some real agony.

• Like 1

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Oxiborick said:

Without naming him here, was wondering if anyone (especially McTyre victims) has ever had any dealings with this person?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/logan-lynch-49a293229/

That's the guy I dealt with almost exclusively, other than the "surgeon". 

Here's some fun corporate info for that company. It's on this site twice. One time under this guy, and one under McTyre.

https://opengovco.com/business/20211542068

https://opengovco.com/business/20201692484

Oh and here's what "noncompliant" and "delinquent" on that site mean for their businesses in Colorado. 

https://www.sos.state.co.us/pubs/business/FAQs/status.html

https://www.sos.state.co.us/pubs/business/FAQs/delinquency.html

Man these guys seem like some real winners. 

This is actually kind of fascinating. It's like investigating a weird true crime mystery story... starring me! 😐

I looked at these links. Here is what happens (My opinion based on what I'm reading. I'm not a lawyer). Logan Lynch started Re-Grow Hair of Colorado LLC on 8/10/2020. In the state of Colorado every business must file a form yearly stating their current phone number, address, who is in charge, etc. There can't be 2 businesses with exactly the same name. If they don't file then they become non compliant and after about a year of non compliance they become Delinquent. Once they are Delinquent that business name is no longer considered registered and another person or company is free to use the name if they register it.

Re-Grow Hair of Colorado with Logan Lynch as executive failed to file any further paperwork and became non compliant and then eventually delinquent. This was probably on purpose.

At that time Chris McTyre registers his "new" business with the same name that Logan Lynch had, Re-Grow Hair of Colorado LLC on 6/9/2021

It is then a new company even though they are in the same office, probably the same phone number, same employees, etc. This is done so they can legally claim they do not have any unsatisfied patients and if any previous patients try to sue they can claim that they are not associated with the company that did that hair transplant as they were not in business then. They will most likely have paperwork showing they did not purchase the business and only purchased the patient list from the previous company that went out of business or bankrupt. There's more to it with the lease that is new with a different name (previously Logan and now Chris) and not a renewal, etc, etc

They can continue doing musical chairs with who is in charge for years without the public or current patients even knowing it's happening. It looks like the state of Colorado (probably unintentionally) makes it easy to do this with the way they automatically put you into delinquent and let your business name be used by someone else if you simply stop filing a yearly online form.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Well bro... now at least you know you were literally targeted by a con artist scammer that rebrands every few months and does everything on purpose. He is just perfecting his skills to the point of gaslighting you into feeling bad about it. This is next level sh!t.

I still can't believe this guy isn't in jail yet.

I think the most astonishing part of it all, years after doing HTs everyday, he still hasn't even bothered to learn anything. I think I would do better job on my first ever transplant lmao. He clearly sees this as a scam and thats about it. Probably convinces people to act as surgeons who have 0 experience in exchange for money. 

Edited by WhereIsMyMind

2 hours ago, BeHappy said:

I looked at these links. Here is what happens (My opinion based on what I'm reading. I'm not a lawyer). Logan Lynch started Re-Grow Hair of Colorado LLC on 8/10/2020. In the state of Colorado every business must file a form yearly stating their current phone number, address, who is in charge, etc. There can't be 2 businesses with exactly the same name. If they don't file then they become non compliant and after about a year of non compliance they become Delinquent. Once they are Delinquent that business name is no longer considered registered and another person or company is free to use the name if they register it.

Re-Grow Hair of Colorado with Logan Lynch as executive failed to file any further paperwork and became non compliant and then eventually delinquent. This was probably on purpose.

At that time Chris McTyre registers his "new" business with the same name that Logan Lynch had, Re-Grow Hair of Colorado LLC on 6/9/2021

It is then a new company even though they are in the same office, probably the same phone number, same employees, etc. This is done so they can legally claim they do not have any unsatisfied patients and if any previous patients try to sue they can claim that they are not associated with the company that did that hair transplant as they were not in business then. They will most likely have paperwork showing they did not purchase the business and only purchased the patient list from the previous company that went out of business or bankrupt. There's more to it with the lease that is new with a different name (previously Logan and now Chris) and not a renewal, etc, etc

They can continue doing musical chairs with who is in charge for years without the public or current patients even knowing it's happening. It looks like the state of Colorado (probably unintentionally) makes it easy to do this with the way they automatically put you into delinquent and let your business name be used by someone else if you simply stop filing a yearly online form.

I almost scheduled a procedure with his ex-wife in Virginia.  Luckily I found this forum before I signed up.  

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, WhereIsMyMind said:

I think the most astonishing part of it all, years after doing HTs everyday, he still hasn't even bothered to learn anything. I think I would do better job on my first ever transplant lmao. He clearly sees this as a scam and thats about it. Probably convinces people to act as surgeons who have 0 experience in exchange for money. 

I'm always a bit baffled but outfits like this. If they have the equipment to extract and implant hair follicles, why not learn to do it properly? Same with hair mills that are pretty adept at getting hair from A to B, but lacking the refinement of singles in hairlines, irregularities etc. They can already do the heavy lifting, so why not learn to do the more refined parts, develop a better reputation and charge more money for the service? It's mad.

These guys must work quite hard to keep dodging the consequences of their own shoddy work, and yet they seem to have little issue getting people through the door. Why not just run a legit, skilled hair restoration clinic? I guess the answer lies in the lack of consequences, legally speaking, for this kind of horror-show work.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, RTC said:

can someone summarise this thread?

patient got gaslighted into believing he had a legit hair transplant. If you check the original pics you will be shocked, probably one of the worst works ever posted on this forum.

After OP decided to out their name, it turns out its a legit hair transplant ring fraud from same con artist.

2 hours ago, RTC said:

can someone summarise this thread?

OP went to get a Hair Transplant from what now appears to be a very dubious clinic, with sub par results that has rebranded itself from when previous forum members had also experienced issues. 

He had got more grafts extracted than implanted and the clinic attempted typical hair mill deflection tactics when he tried to talk with them. 

12 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

I'm always a bit baffled but outfits like this. If they have the equipment to extract and implant hair follicles, why not learn to do it properly? Same with hair mills that are pretty adept at getting hair from A to B, but lacking the refinement of singles in hairlines, irregularities etc. They can already do the heavy lifting, so why not learn to do the more refined parts, develop a better reputation and charge more money for the service? It's mad.

These guys must work quite hard to keep dodging the consequences of their own shoddy work, and yet they seem to have little issue getting people through the door. Why not just run a legit, skilled hair restoration clinic? I guess the answer lies in the lack of consequences, legally speaking, for this kind of horror-show work.

I believe they hire doctors on a contract basis (who may have little if any hair transplant experience).

• Like 1

It seems like 99% of the time when someone is botched in the US it's due to ignorance not malice. That is, a cosmetic surgeon gets sold on an ARTAS machine and how easy it is to use, gets in over his head, and botches someone. You can of course still fault the surgeon and clinic for performing surgeries they aren't capable of performing, but at the end of the day they're not knowingly and directly screwing people over for money. 

Reading about this Chris McTyre/Danielle McTyre/Linda Carnallaza (SP) trifecta though, it seems these people are behaving with malice. They know they are botching people, and continue doing it. 

• Like 3